Your opinion: Worst case scenario for BTC If Libra explodes - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
martmobi

Your opinion: Worst case scenario for BTC If Libra explodes

I think everything depend on people because if investors are interested and buy it then maybe some effects can happen but after lose interest they will again come back to bitcoin.       

7 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

This is if the LIBRA coin was originally launched because it faces many problems and we are in 2020 and nothing new about it has appeared yet

It appears that Facebook's LIBRA flag did not carry an interesting project and its idea did not receive the expected attention

Life is great and enjoy it

I think it will not affect bitcoin at all. Libera does not resemble bitcoin at all and there are no common points between them, but it could become the first means worldwide to process payments if this project succeeds because it has a huge number of users.

I dont think that Libra if will explore will affect Bitcoin, I dont think that the unique king on the cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin there is not other like it and all others coins follow Bitcoin, so if Libra start will follow the king.

An opinion that it will not affect bitcoin, and nothing will happen to it, and bitcoin has a special popularity that it enjoys, and Libera differs from bitcoin and there is no similarity between them

I think bitcoin it's not going to get destroyed by any other currency. Yes i accept lybra is also famous cryptocurrency and growing rapidly. But I'm comparison with bitcoin, i think bitcoin will still grow high. Bitcoin is actually controlling other currencies. So lybra can't control bitcoin growth. Thank you.

If Libra explodes during the worst case scenario of BTC coins, then it must be good, because I think Libra Coin can go a long way and be high level again.

I think Libra's entry into the market will be very positive, because that will support the crypto currency industry and increase the flow of liquidity to this market, but a lot of problems happen with Facebook and perhaps they will not be able to launch the Libra project.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:01 PM, juos1s said:

I don't think it will affect much. The only thing that affects it is who we are, but we won't affect it in the future.

Yea especially most of the dumpers they often affect the market so not always but often 

On 10/6/2019 at 8:23 PM, martmobi said:

I heard people saying it won't affect bitcoin at all, and others say it might destroy it, it's going to be a huge challenge for bitcoin none the less, that's my opinion. 

I wonder what's your opinion about it?

If libra do explode for me it cannot affect nor destroy the bitcoin because bitcoin is more popular than libra and many investor would not let that happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/15/2020 at 8:47 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

Libra will not be a successful cryptocurrency. The man want to outsmart the world but US congress knew this and they do not give the man authority to adopt the coin. So, if adopted, it will also be a restricted coin that can not survive the way tether is surviving not to compare with bitcoin. 

yes that is a fact i agree with, I see this bitcoin is the most well known and accepted crypto currency globally, I some new Curency can not just come out of the blues and surpass the others existing currencies, but will need lots off work and structures to archive. 

If Libra is ever released it will be something major. I'm sure that it won't be good for Bitcoin, as it is direct competition and it will gain from future potential Bitcoin investors. I don't actually think the Libra announcement had to do with Bitcoin's price rise, there were other situations involved, and personally I find Bitcoin becoming less used at least in the transactions sector with the release of Libra. Hopefully Bitcoin will manage to develope the Lightning Network as an answer and grow into the microtransactions sector.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:11 PM, rounack said:

i do not think libra can destroy bitcoin.because only for people demand bitcoin is now in high price.only majority of people decision can destroy it.bitcoin hold it's place till 2008 from beginning.so 11 years of trust can not be replaced so easily

there are package of coins which have terrific capabilities like ethereum and litecoin and many others they even cant defeat bitcoin.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:53 PM, martmobi said:

I heard people saying it won't affect bitcoin at all, and others say it might destroy it, it's going to be a huge challenge for bitcoin none the less, that's my opinion. 

I don't think if any other currency make any impact on the bitcoin. And i dont trust that libra can explode bitcoin. It won't happen. So there is nothing to worry about it I'm pretty much relaxed 

Yeah, it will affect it a little bit but there won't be difference after some weeks. I am not so into Libra but I do know a few friends into it and it works perfectly for them. That's my take. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency and the most popular cryptocurrency is the most expensive currency, and I do not think that any other currency will be able to overcome or destroy it. Bitcoin will remain the first currency for a period of years and years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

peace in the future and I don't worry much. because it faces many mixed opinions and the refusal of investment from large companies. I don't think libra is so influential. I don't even appreciate libra

On 10.11.2019 at 06:40, SagingHilaw15 said:

Some articles says that Libra will have a stable value unlike from Bitcoin. Well, for me btc will definitely go down if the value didn't go up.

I believe that Libra will be more stable from Bitcoin because it will be used inside Facebook in most cases. This is my personal opinion.

I think that nothing will happen with bitcoin since Libra does not position itself as a fully decentralized cryptocurrency.

SAying that Libra would destroy Bitcoin is same as you would say that Tether (usdt) destroys bitcoin. It's basically same level of thread. Libra and bitcoin are fundamentally different projects-

On 10/6/2019 at 6:23 PM, martmobi said:

Bitcoin is mother currency of this market. I think no one can beat it. Libra project can't also make compete. Because it will introduce by bitcoin and crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think that if this affects bitcoin, it will be very insignificant, since Libra can not be considered a cryptocurrency in General.

In the worst-case scenario, the price of bitcoin will fall by 30% and about 20% of miners will leave bitcoin mining, but this is unlikely to happen.