Using bitcoin for donation. - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Using bitcoin for donation.

The American Cancer Association decided to accept donations using Bitcoin. The step was taken to increase the chances of donors, wherever they are. Without having to meet face to face and meet in person. I like the idea and using bitcoin for this purposes is wise, need support for all crypto users specially government.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

The American Cancer Association decided to accept donations using Bitcoin. The step was taken to increase the chances of donors, wherever they are. Without having to meet face to face and meet in person. I like the idea and using bitcoin for this purposes is wise, need support for all crypto users specially government.

This is a great help for those in need. In the future, if I have a stable paying job and I want to send donations, it would be really easy. 

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

the governments keep fighting bitcoin but we all keep seeing it being used for good around the world, its for cancer here and has been used to help those in need in africa as well. and also for donation to those who lost their homes in hurricanes.

I believe using Bitcoin donation is very good. If every donation accept associations and company are use bitcoin than it is helpful for themselves and also bitcoin promote.

That would be a great strategy to accept bitcoin on a donation purposes. The advantages of it was even where ever you are you can easily donate by means of cryptocurrency.

It is benefitted for both bitcoin and association. Because association will get funds for the treatment of cancer and bitcoin get promotion and reputation. So this kinds of move by organisation would support balanced growth in economy. 

Bitcoin's donation system seems really good to me because it will actually be of great benefit to different associations.  Because Bitcoin means that the American is going to launch a Bitcoin donation system in the midst of a cancer association, but we can see that an organization will be able to go further and benefit many for those donors.  So this grant system really needs to be applied to big business people and it will be much better in the meantime.

Just log in and Bitcoin move to Coinbase or BitPay. Then, create a special Bitcoin donation page on the non-profit site and add "Bitcoin Accepted" logos and links on your donation pages so people are aware that they are able to donate with Bitcoin.

Yes this is good step to taken by American cancer association it show how increase bitcoin now a days as if few years bitcoin play the major role in economy there are so many peoples to afraid to donate money because govt tax etc they also donates bitcoin to show with out their real identity 

This is a very good news as even donations are being taken in the form of bitcoin and further if everything is ok bitcoin will be used for purchases on Amazon,Apple and Microsoft companies are coming forward to accept bitcoin which is a good sign of bitcoin prices will increase soon.

5 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I also support these steps. Even Unicef is now using cryptocurrency for receiving a donation. The world can watch this donation distributed. This is an important step and event for cryptocurrency growth.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

5 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I like the idea and using bitcoin for this purposes is wise, need support for all crypto users specially government.

Same as UNICEF. They had already supported donations in Bitcoin because of its advantages such as having no geographical limitations, and lower fees.

Support, and especially at the government level, is a very excellent sign of what further development is needed for. Maybe they will take it into account. 

Yeah this is a great thought that the ACA has taken. This is a nobel sector. The every Institution should provide that facility to help the people. So the people's life can be more easier and simple. Many people are there who want to help globally but can't because of the payment system but now they can. 

Well donation is very good thing to do to help the people and using bitcoin for donation is super good,, there are multiple sites or app that supports bitcoin donations and helping the people.

This great achievement for crypto currency that different public department accept the crypto currency as a donation and this is great for crypto trader that different public department accept its value and this is good will for crypto in my opinion.

This is a good new that fact that anyone can donate there crypto to help others is nice way to express our helping hand to them and crypto is most suitable for charity.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

6 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

That is the major benefit of bitcoin that it never have boundries to move. And no country restrictions to give donations in every condition. A person can send or get donations anywhere in the world 

I think it's good to have bitcoin for donation, such an honor and a pleasure to help many people who are in need and make them smile because you've helped them. I think now it's easy to donate because many users are in Bitcoin I'm sure it will help a lot of people.

7 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Through this way, donation transactions are way better because it is faster and more convenient for the most of us. Donors do not have to go to certain sites in order just to give their donations. I am really into it! The only one thing that must be worked out more is the approval time of our dear miners. 

nMvFbuZ.png

Well, this is a great way of using cryptocurrency, see? Using cryptocurrency gives a lot of help and a lot more easier, know with that project anyone that wants to donate can now freely donate by using crypto, and that's great because even a person is in the other side of the world he/she can help with just a few clicks.

Bitcoin donation is a very important thing for cryptocurrency and all platforms across our globe.  Because I think the American Association has decided to launch a Bitcoin grant through cancer measures.  And if Bitcoin was donated to every association and treatment all over the world, then the medical field would go a long way and there would be many benefits to different people.

This is an excellent use of bitcoin as not only did it allow more possible donations to be made due to the wider range of payment methods but it also shows that the government is open to using cryptocurrency in the future.