Using bitcoin for donation. - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Using bitcoin for donation.

Yes bitcoin is far more better than any other type of payment gateway that can use for donation because it really leave it really live so type of trace on who so ever is using it to donate to any person at any particular point in tme.

It is wonderful to have effective donations through Bitcoin to benefit and help so many foundations that help preserve the health of people in the world.

Of course i supported Bitcoin as donations, besides it's don't need to require expensive transaction fees, it's not separated by distance, people can transfer their coins everywhere.

This is good sign for Bitcoin to be recognized worldwide.

Using bitcion for donitin in the world is bbest fotmr alk and many poor people in worlfmd can live life by bitcin donaition in world easlyli  this is benefittd for all and by bitcoin

this is good idea and it helps to get rid of such lethal disease i am strongly agree to this forum if it take step to use bitcoins for donations then i will be here all time

This is a nice and encouraging idea for Bitcoin users to donate. It is a nice thing for your donations to reach other countries while you are in your place.

It is the very creative way to collect funds by using the latest technology. BTC donations will be crucial and scure because transactions does not take enough time to complete the actions. This is far more better than mannual bank transfer. 

How good. That is a good initiative to have more ways to get funds from people. This insurance will help more people to donate without complications and internationally.

Bitcoin donation is a extraordinarily eminent occurrence for cryptocurrency and the complete platforms across our globe.  Because I meditate the American connotation has definite to launch a Bitcoin scholarship through menace measures.  And if Bitcoin was donated to every suggestion and cure every one of over the world, followed by the remedial arena would enthusiasm a slow approach and nearby would be lots of remuneration to distinctive people.

Anybody can use bitcoin as long as they have access to the internet, including people who don't have bank accounts or otherwise have access to financial infrastructure. Potentially transparent. If set up this way, all donations can be publicly seen, which may be useful for accountability.

Bitcoin is currently being used as a payment gateway for many things, including donations, and everyone has accepted Bitcoin very simply for trading. Already Bitcoin has millions of users through which I think the use of Bitcoin will increase in the future.

Yes you could genuinely use Bitcoin for a donation, because presently all of the coins are way beforehand of our Bitcoin, so in case you need to transport ahead with Bitcoin through donations, that would be remarkable for you, you may do Bitcoin in case you donate.  I suppose so.

It is a initiative proposal to donate bitcoin. We can work on it. We can donate bitcoin. Bitcoin is very precious coin it helps the people financially. 

That's a really good option they have selected. Now they can accept both currencies fiat as well as cryptocurrency. This selection has made their donors more option to pay. So now those having crypto can donate to them. Crypto is nice option for donating. Thank you.

On 12.01.2020 at 06:39, Amit01229 said:

Of course Crypto best way to collect money for donation and currently many big charity Website and company support Crypto and many crypto coin Available in Crypto market.

Also alk that, encourage us to be more active here, i was afraid about the reality of crypto currency and how i will convert them to real money, but all that is easy , the world is in developing day by day

Yes we can donate the bitcoin. As it values more and it gives alot. This really a good idea that had some one of donating the bitcoin. This is really very good idea. And I would like to request to those persons who are so rich to donate the bitcoin 

This is an interesting move. Bitcoin provides transparency into donations as the movement of Bitcoin can be traced, in order to be certain that no misconduct happened. The donation services are probably one of the best use-cases for Bitcoin. 

This is really a great job. This is for the purpose of humanity to help patients. This means that it is wonderful to enter the bitcoin currency in charitable works, and this currency gave way to everyone to do charitable work from all countries of the world. It eliminated distances that were an obstacle

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my dear friend that's a very innovative step by the American charity that they have started accepting donation through bitcoin. The use of bitcoin is now really increasing these days. 

The move was made to increase the likelihood of donors wherever they may be.  Without being confronted and meeting in person.  I like the idea and it is wise to use Bitcoin for this purpose, especially since the government needs the support of all crypto users.

It is very good to develop this plan. I loved it very much. Through this step, large amounts of donations can be obtained from people residing in different parts of the world and in one country only.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure bro this is a great move and it will help for the popularity of Bitcoin. If we are able to donate we don't need to reveals our identify and for those who don't like to donate face to face also can do this thing so it is good for all.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Our bitcoin wage for donations.  Lots of people who hate us give a hand and if you want to join the Bitcoin donation line there you can visit the site.