Using bitcoin for donation. - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Using bitcoin for donation.

Yah. who has bitcoin he shoulde had to crutch tjis. Beacuse lots of people in our winner''s circle are die everyday by soo diversity reasons. I'll forced to those people who haven't bitcoin Please make it provide and save projection world.

I am happy to hear this news. We can help these people now with bitcoin. How can we get to the transfer addresses if we want help. This will also be good for Bitcoin’s future and will increase its popularity

Hi friends there are many more sites accept bitcoins for donations. Amarican cancer institute ,and many more welfare institute accept bitcoin to their donations. There are many people are donating btc thank you for them

I believe that with this approach, the donation in the form of cryptocurrencies will increase. Since many will transfer in cryptocurrencies and not in Fiat. This is a good innovation.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:41 AM, Anthor95 said:

Yes you can definitely use Bitcoin for a donation, because currently all the coins are way ahead of our Bitcoin, so if you want to move forward with Bitcoin through donations, that would be great for you, you can do Bitcoin if you donate.  I think so.

Is better I donate in either with or ripple than Bitcoin because of the market situation some times affect your donation off market is not stable

2 hours ago, Kschitez Raj said:

Yes that is a very good idea, I have seen so much donation and trust in every payment platform, and payment through bitcoins will be a good idea, because bitcoins is value is very high and it can be preferred for high donation. 

Yes what kind of super idea is it. But it seems it always can not be best present for anybody. l mean Person, who has not any knowledge about BTC, it is not for him. 

This is great news. It is simply easier for many people to donate cryptocurrencies in order to remain anonymous or simply so as not to withdraw money, but immediately make a transfer to the fund. I hope this will increase the number of donations.

I understand that there are donation groups with Bitcoin, but you have to be careful because it lends itself to false collections of money, remember that scammers abound on the Internet, and they adapt to the circumstances in this case the quarantine to profit.

8 hours ago, nur008 said:

If there is a donation menu in crypto digital wallets or crypto platforms, this is a good idea. Moreover, if there is a donation menu for humanity, for example donations from orphans, this is better than the gambling menu. The existence of donations is certainly a form of our concern for others so that those who need it can be helped a little by us.

I absolutely agree! I would like a donate button menu, where you could select the charity of your choice, and the amount you want to donate. I have donated my daily payments from this site before, but it would be much easier if we could do that directly from the site. Even if people only donated 5 or 10 percent, that already helps a bit.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

If you can be a good Samaritan there are many organization that are willing to accept bitcoin as donation which they will used for other purpose to serve the ones in need

It is very good for an organization to accept donations by using the bitcoin currency, as this will provide more opportunity to obtain donations from all over the world and from only one country. I hope that all health organizations accept donations using the bitcoin currency.

Edited by Brand1

Some of the organization for charity have also a medium of accepting charity through bitcoin, I have read one organization that said that it is easy to donate with bitcoin and most people will love to participate on it

I appreciate this idea, I believe that cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more important and many people already know how to use it in their lives, taking full advantage of bitcoin. This is really a smart idea.

This is a great idea if bitcoin is used for donations. People can decided to use it so that they will not be known to the public. 

4 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

This is great, even the him a right are using bit coin for donation, also are many bitcoin donation organizations now in the world. 

It is a good idea to used bitcoin for donations, this will influence the value of donor as the bitcoin rise in price, definitely, some charity organization should implement cryptocurrency

Yes, Bitcoin can be used to donate through, by allocating a wallet to donate in. This will make it safe and good

Life is great and enjoy it

9 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, Bitcoin can be used to donate through, by allocating a wallet to donate in. This will make it safe and good

Bitcoin like money but more than money because it is a digital asset, it is used now to donate vet well. It is even becoming popular. 

1 hour ago, MeiLynh said:

Many people are destined to lend to us and you can visit the site if you want to make a Bitcoin donation. If you're considering donating tens or hundreds of dollars, it's best to restrict your donations to charities that already accept cryptocurrencies.

Yea, I agreed with you, if you are their type of philanthropists that are always looking for people that are in need, then it is better to used your bitcoin to show your appreciation to them

On 1/12/2020 at 9:17 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The American Cancer Association decided to accept donations using Bitcoin. The step was taken to increase the chances of donors, wherever they are. Without having to meet face to face and meet in person. I like the idea and using bitcoin for this purposes is wise, need support for all crypto users specially government.

That was a great news for cryptoworld and also for those who need money or what we called charities. Well, if they will use it as a donations to a charity, that charity or charities can have money to use for their charity works. Also, we can help them too because we are also using bitcoin and sending it to them can make our reputation more good and positive.

That's a great news and good initiative also. Because a lot of users can donate that way. Many people from different countries of this world use cryptocurrencies and do tradings and earn through it. Maybe sometimes it is not possible to help through the money from so far. But crypto xan be transferred easily into any accounts from anywhere. Through this they will also get good donations. 

Yes this is a very good news now every country is  trying to legalize and accept Bitcoin and this is a good initiative taken by America and this will also help in increase the chances of donors and I would also recommend every country start accepting cryptocurrency

Any positive action that involves bitcoin, can be effective to strengthen the reputation of cryptocurrency that has been lowered by fraudulent activities. Donation is just a small part of the total actions that can be done to introduce bitcoin as a human-friendly currency for the next generations. I think using bitcoin in educational organization such as schools and universities can be more helpful than donations because if they accept bitcoin, the society will change its attitude towards cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin can be used of donation, as well as a medium and asset for a crowd sourcing campaign, as the use of bitcoin online as a media of internet money as a means of merchant, as bitcoin on the look of donation can be quite easily be hosted, in blogs, website,and even on ads

The last I heard about is the human right creating a separate bitcoin payment way that they use for donation, aside human right, in heard about few that even used cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin to donate during corona virus pandemic. But scammers make use of it to scam too.