Using bitcoin for donation. - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Using bitcoin for donation.

Really, it is great news when we hear that Bitcoin users are contributing to helping cancer patients, this is very positive and will contribute to the increase in the spread of crypto field and the increase in the number of cryptocurrency users in the world.

They should implement that option in all the pages that are for grants. As for example gofundme, it is a very limited page in that aspect.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is a really good option they have chosen.  Now they can accept both currency Fiat as well as cryptocurrency.  This election has created an option for their donors to pay more.  So now those who have crypto can donate to them.  I think crypto is a great option for grants.  Thanks!

Permissionless donations are a popular and important use-case for bitcoin.

Bitcoin's properties make it well suited for this:

Censorship resistant. Nobody can stop or seize transactions being sent or received of any amount.
Anonymous/pseudonymous. No real life ID is required to use bitcoin. When used correctly, donations can be sent and received with complete privacy. In contrast with PayPal where both parties can see each other's full name and address.
Accessible worldwide. Anybody can use bitcoin as long as they have access to the internet, including people who don't have bank accounts or otherwise have access to financial infrastructure.
Potentially transparent. If set up this way, all donations can be publicly seen, which may be useful for accountability. Donations can also be completely private if desired.
Division of control. Bitcoin's Multisignature feature allows several people can be custodians together. This could potentially make it harder for one person to embezzle funds.
Good uptimes. Bitcoin works 24 hours a day.
Quick setup. You can start accepting bitcoins instantaneously, without setting up merchant accounts, buying credit card processing hardware, etc, because bitcoin wallets are software that you simply download and install.

Excellent, a good way to donate, with cryptocurrencies! Fast, reliable and safe. You don't need so many obstacles, so no third party is needed to make such a donation. The important thing is the action that was taken. I hope that all foundations worldwide have this initiative and consider cryptocurrencies as a payment option.

I think this is great idea for anonymous donations for people who has a lot of crypto currencies and want to help this organizations, you don't have to convert it to usual currencies and make huge transactions with paperwork, we wish more organizations will add this to their payment methods.

excellent news. I suffered from cancer and it is a hard and patient process. with this process of helping with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. more patients will be able to overcome this terrible disease. I really am amazed at the impact of bitcoin.

Me alegra mucho saber que las criptomonedas estan siendo usadas para apoyar causas beneficas, seria estimulante que una de esas enfermedades que aun no tienen cura en el mundo fuese curada por un financiamiento criptomonetario.

This is the best news that I have heard, such news makes the price of Bitcoin rise and this is what is required and makes me happy. My expectation for the future of the Bitcoin is that it will occupy the place of all currencies and will become the number 1 currency in the world . 

Hope donations really help people get well and using bitcoin for donations is very good, there are several sites for this.

Edited by cheliksmarsa

Certainly There's no doubt that utilising Bitcoin gift is amazingly decent. In cases where each individual gift settle for human relationships and even small business can be implement bitcoin rather than it will be great for by themself along with bitcoin boost.

Yes, I also like it, thanks to bitcoin, a lot of cool things are being done now, just in the us, some hospitals have now implemented bitcoin very deeply into their system, so far this is only as an experiment, but who knows what will happen next, maybe this is the beginning

Not much was left until we used it for everything (food, shopping ...) Then you will not need to take money in your pocket, only the phone will do everything.

there is no reason for bitcoin to be dumped anytime this soon. even in 20-50 years. fiat has been around for hundreds of year and it has evolved ever since to match the new age and improve.
so since bitcoin is code and it is so easy to change it, even in the future there is no reason for it to go down, it will evolve and match the new world and the new technology.
also eth will be long dead by then lol

An advanced way to collect donations Bitcoin can be considered as a real currency that helps charities to confront diseases and epidemics and thus improve global health

I did not know! Without a doubt I can say that cryptocurrencies are the future, so is good that foundations and organizations accept Bitcoin.

Bitcoin users are contributing to helping cancer patients, this is very positive, but the bad thing is the price fluctuations

• +1 1

Bitcoin is money.Of course, it could be given out as an option by charitable institutions and organizations for those who are interested to donate and would prefer to transact using bitcoin.The good thing about bitcoin donation is that you can keep track of it.You also know whether it is already moved or spent and to which adress it is transfarred. Donations in fiat do not give that feature.

My friend, you have shared a very good information with us, just like I once read in a news paper that the American Association has started donating bitcoins so that they will treat cancer. This will prove to be a big donation for those who are helpful and cite it. Bitcoin needs to be treated for cancer. It is a very good idea to use for donation and I highly appreciate it. In this way it will be very easy to help those people, in this way, whoever is a trader on cryptocurrencies and bitcoins will give a lot to help them. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm pleased to hear this news. With Bitcoin, we can help these people now. If we want help, how do we get to the transfer addresses? This will also be beneficial for the future of Bitcoin and will improve its popularity.

• +2 1

This will increase the popularity of bitcoin and as well as other cryptocurrency. By donating we can actually help others. Both can take advantages from this. In many occasion we have saw that bitcoin as a donation payment method. It actually a good sign.

Donations using Bitcoin help because the money that will be gathered it will be transparent how much they were and where they went. This is the beauty of the public ledger and the immutability of Bitcoin. It is the best way to reduce corruption.