Using bitcoin for donation. - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Using bitcoin for donation.

Yea and it's really very good especially with donations with Bitcoin we learn to give without having to know or be exposed. Bitcoin shows again positive values for donors to be able to do it themselves and go directly to the destination.

3ws4u63af - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

That is a big news for those who willing to donate but they are far and some of them don't have any cash. Using crypto currency any can donate even if they are far away because Crypto currency is online and fastest way of passing donation.

Yes it is a good idea to generate donation this idea increase the donation amount because many peoples are working online they have digital currencies which they like to donat  for helping other people people suffering with cancer and it is a good idea to help these people i hope they will accept more crypto coins for donation more people get benefit from cryptocurrencies

It will reduce the boast of people as all money sent will be recorded as anonymous and there are no means for further action and will help directly the patient or anyone needs it. 

9 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

The American Cancer Association decided to accept donations using Bitcoin. The step was taken to increase the chances of donors, wherever they are. Without having to meet face to face and meet in person. I like the idea and using bitcoin for this purposes is wise, need support for all crypto users specially government.

Oh that is a great step, this will leave very positive impact on crypto market, but their are also chances of scams involve in it, it should be allowed to well known charity organizations only.

9 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

The American Cancer Association decided to accept donations using Bitcoin. The step was taken to increase the chances of donors, wherever they are. Without having to meet face to face and meet in person. I like the idea and using bitcoin for this purposes is wise, need support for all crypto users specially government.

Bitcoin, XEM and Dash are some of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world, and they offer many advantages to companies willing to accept them in their daily operations. Accepting payment in cryptocurrency can be especially beneficial for nonprofits and donations.

Very good idea to accepting donations through crypto currency. I'm going donate some amount I request to everyone please donate some amount.

10 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Hello, this is very good news. I think it should add other cryptocurrencies like Stellar Lumens for example which performs ultra fast transactions for extremely low network costs. Thanks for sharing.  

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

It's a big help to those who needy, Bitcoin is profitable to send money to other charity or people. You can donate in many ways even in your small value of bitcoins you can really help, In facebook there's a lot of way to donate and In Bitcoins too, there's a lot of apps or site to donate.

Accepting payments in bitcoins is the fastest way to receive funds.

I had heard and read about this before, but I didn’t fully understand it.

Recently I had to worry that my sales of my digital goods in one of the well-known electronic sites were closed to me. Technical reason - credit card has expired. I received a new Credit Card. Changed all the data in the Paypel system and on the trading floor. At the same time, the necessary funds were written off from the card for confirmation. But due to the "slowness" of the support system, my digital goods store remained inoperative for almost a month. The opportunity came to help accept payment in bitcoins. This is a really convenient way.

Lots of people have bitcoin wallet addresses at the bottom of their websites which are to use used for donation purposes. It is a good way to raise money easily without the hassle of using a credit card. Most of the time, you can directly perform a bitcoin transaction without using a medium such as bitpay.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I have long wanted to donate bitcoin and generally pay them, but unfortunately today there is no such platform through which I could donate through bitcoin

9 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

This is a great help for those in need. In the future, if I have a stable paying job and I want to send donations, it would be really easy. 

If your statement is like that then I support because it is a good payment job when you send the donation and it will be very easy to do.

• Useful or interesting 1

That is good news, i think they need more donator so they decide to open donation with Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency user is really big, i sure they can get some donator. Hope that institutions well organized about donation, because cryptocurrency is have volatile price. So maybe they can wrong estimated the donation.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

18 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

They will definitely have good and great donors around the world. as many of the persons have much in bitcoin and they will easily give charity to this foundation. and also this is a good step taken by a US based association.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

In this way these association will benefit from a second source of donations and many people will use it, because some donators are having huge income from the internet and they can help these kind of associations, good luck for them 

On 1/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Hum! This is the good decision of association it will be useful for those in need and for this, bitcoin will increase it value in market Thanks for the information .

Well, it's very easy in the charity funds that we want to give with Bitcoin without face to face and meet all the easy looks in the presence of cryptocurrency.

This is a really good news for both the organizations and crypto users who'd like to help people who are in need. Also this will be really good because if they want to donate they will be really anonymous and people can not use it for fame. This will also give the people who will receive the donations to have more hope.

Great news, on the one hand it will increase transactions using bitcoin and on the other hand it will increase the reputation of bitcoin in all the world, I hope that the step will be applied.

25 minutes ago, yoasswbi21 said:

Bitcoin is difficult to use for donation, Bitcoin donation is really a must but cryptocurrency is illegal and no organization dares to accept it

Cryptocurrency is not illegal. Think of it as a wild west where there are no insurance providers to help you if you lose your coins in an accident. That's what makes many people back off from bitcoin but that does not mean it's illegal.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/12/2020 at 9:49 PM, Nurul Huda said:

If your statement is like that then I support because it is a good payment job when you send the donation and it will be very easy to do.

Also, transactions on crypto currency is really fast and reliable. It also only requires little fees unlike if you send paper money.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

This sounds good and  that was competent idea  by correlation that donating bitcoin is well-behaved for usefull needs. subsequently in this manner bitcoin name also became produce and bitcoin will be informative for problem solving for our worlds accordingly that was a excellent