Using bitcoin for donation. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Using bitcoin for donation.

I wonder how they will check the money black or white? Just a lot of people use donation services to launder money (DonationAlerts, etc)

yes, also agree. because making a donation does not need to come directly and you do not have to know the name of the account that is giving the donation. but by using bitcoin, only the address listed there and may not be known from whom. I think it's better for charity and kindness.

It will be a great job if bitcoin will be accepted as the payment mode or can be use for donations because there are many bitcoin users and it will be easy for them to donate the needy ones accordingly. 

5 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

I wonder how they will check the money black or white? Just a lot of people use donation services to launder money (DonationAlerts, etc)

Absolutely right. Most of the world's corruption is being made using the donation channels. and if bitcoin is being used for donation this could not be identified that where it comes from and where it is going. although it is a good thing to collect money as donation from worldwide, but proper kyc should be also done whom is donating bitcoins. 

11 minutes ago, Jubayerjh said:

That's right.  Most of the world is being corrupted using donation channels.  And if Bitcoin is used for a grant, it cannot be identified where it came from and where it is operating.  Although raising money as a global grant is a good thing, KICs that are donating bitcoins should do as well.

Most people don't even use donation channels because they don't feel like giving money away. If I put my BTC address in my signature, what's the probability of anyone sending money to me? Nobody is going to do it.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

yes i think its a good way.bitcoin use fore donation ti will be increasing people. people can more use bitcon and trying to add in this industry. so think that's a good way to published bitcoin value . 

Sharing is caring..but the donations in my country is not accepting bitcoins what so ever if they accept bitcoin in our country its a big impact to the market because on its value and huge numbers of numbers today..

Think of it as a more worthwhile investment topic than a Bitcoin grant.
People prefer to hold on to their bitcoin rather than donate.
General Chat Chat LoungSo I think that giving donations using other bitcoins is better because its prices are more stable
Because we are confident and bright in the future of Bitcoin

Yeah many NGOs are accepting bitcoins and other cryptocurrency for donations, this is good you donars like to donate anonymously so cryptocurrency will give them a better chance of donating.

It sounds like a good idea and I think it will be an ideal way to donate through bitcoin and will definitely achieve great success, as the majority will participate. Such charity work can help if some sattoshi

THINK POSITIVE

I personally think that it is a good step that more and more institutions are actually starting to adapt and to use cryptocurrency instead of being ignorant and not adapt to it. It can also be advantageous to the donee or to one that is going to receive the donation and choose when to convert it to fiat to increase its value. 

By using the bitcoin for the donation it is great and well known work for the people because people are getting rich by bitcoin on other hand useful for donation. 

That is a positive step for the usage of crypto. I support those step they took to accept it using bitcoin

On 1/23/2020 at 9:26 AM, Sumayya said:

That is a positive step for the usage of crypto. I support those step they took to accept it using bitcoin

i think this will be the first step for crypto to move into a world where we can use bitcoin anywhere around the world, everyone will see how easy is it to use crypto

On 1/19/2020 at 4:48 PM, halloweed said:

Yes there are people who would like to donate, but options for donation worldwide are limited.

yea i think this would help open doors for the people from different countries to help each other and help those who are in dire need and also help increase the use of crypto.

On 1/23/2020 at 10:32 PM, Alhassan Salihu said:

Donation using Bitcoin in places like America is easy since there is more awareness about Bitcoin over there so they can just sale in Dollar

Yes it is easy in USA after all they do not like the use of cryptocurrencies

On 1/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The American Cancer Association decided to accept donations using Bitcoin. The step was taken to increase the chances of donors, wherever they are. Without having to meet face to face and meet in person. I like the idea and using bitcoin for this purposes is wise, need support for all crypto users specially government.

if American cancer association accept bitcoin as for donations then we'll I hope our country also some organization accept btc so that I can donate some portion to that organization for donations. 

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are taking a leading role in payments that are not related to banking systems. Despite the price volatility that characterizes this ecosystem, and some uncertainties about their nomenclature, cryptocurrencies are contributing to fostering charitable activities and some nonprofits benefit quite a bit from the use of this payment method.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:17 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The American Cancer Association decided to accept donations using Bitcoin. The step was taken to increase the chances of donors, wherever they are. Without having to meet face to face and meet in person. I like the idea and using bitcoin for this purposes is wise, need support for all crypto users specially government.

well a donation is a donation no matter how is made. it is pretty good that charity organizations are start accepting bitcoin and other crrypto currencies as donation. step by step all world will start accepting bitcoin

If you donate Bitcoin for charity i guessthey need to exchange it to local currencies. They will lose some fees so I guess it would be better to just donate in normal currency.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

As I would like to think, Ethereum and Ether are nearly the equivalent. Numerous individuals are stating that in the event that Ethereum is a stage, at that point the ether cash that we got for taking a shot at crypto. Likewise a system is another fuel. In the working environment, it takes two so one can't do the Crypto was awesome 

This is the good thing about bitcoins or crypto, during hose unexpected things that happens to every country,crypto have been use to donate them,ot became easy to transact money by means of that.

I think utilizing Bitcoin gift is generally excellent. On the off chance that each gift acknowledge affiliations and friends are use bitcoin than it is useful for themselves and furthermore bitcoin advance