Keep hold or cut loss? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

5 minutes ago, JoeDavid said:

Yes that's the only two choices for those with fear they opt to cut losses those who got trust in bitcoin will surely hold on to there coins because the best is yet to happen 

It is better if we are trying to hold cryptocurrency right now because today we are experiencing rapidly increase of market price. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

If you are holding a coin you have more knowledge about and you believe it. then you don't have to panic sell, because no matter the current decline, most coins are currently undergoing, then up again.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

8 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

Although crypto currencies market is volatile buy we can expect good returns from crypto market, every day opportunities come to us to give us benefits so i am positive about crypto this year.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, tienda said:

I think is depend about what coin you have hold in case of Bitcoin the better option is hold it for the future, but if is the new coin you see that going down down cu the loss, is the best option.

I agree with your comment that it should depend on the coins you are trading with, sometimes it is more holding than trading.

• -1 1

16 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

keep hold or cut loss?

In this point in time, if you're not short in funds, I'd suggest to keep holding. Since the halving might bring gains, where you can exit at a lower loss, or much better, at a profit.

• +1 1

I can offer you daily-trading. It is good way to get money on price volatility of Bitcoin or other crypto, but you need start on BTC, because in alts and other cryptocoins are more risky.

• +1 1

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

Depending on the strategy and market conditions, maybe I will do both, hold some coins for long-term investment. 😁

• -1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

In my opinion and i work self with this strategy that i hold the bitcoins and other crypto coins for long term benefit. The up coming days is more demand and bright for crypto. In this way i suggest all the peoples that hold the crypto coins for long term benefits.

• +2 1

22 hours ago, tarekmoin said:

We should hold Bitcoin for the future if we have a huge money.Bitcoin price will go high in the future. So should be patient to get a good profit holding Bitcoin.

You are correct brother.if one is having good amount of bitcoin then he/she should never be panic about the price and sell.they have to hold it for the future as in the market bull run news are coming so it will be a good decision to hold it atleast for 3 months

• +2 1

I would like to ask you to leave a coin And keep it until the price rises. After the price rises, you exchange. It will not hurt you but will make a profit.

Every thing is happen in the crypto market. The best thing is that hold the coins and then wait for the exact time for the selling. The waiting can gives you good profit. The 2020 is the good year for the earning and also this is the bullish year of the bitcoin.

• +2 1

I think holding will be the choice for me as the future of cryptocurrency, specifically btc, seems to be very bright because of the halvening that will occur this year.

• +1 1

In the current time, I think we should hold, this is true that bitcoin price has increased more than before but this not the right time or the right price to sell, I mean there is more high price than thus one and we can earn from selling when thus price comes 

• +2 1

I will stay on holding my bitcoin in my wallet because I am not really into trading and I don't really spend my time here in crypto, so it's the best way for me to earn some profit just by holding my balance. I won't lose any of it If I hold because sooner or later it will rise again.

• +3 1

If you are interested to holding cryptocurrencies and you already invested them, you don't have to reinvest your invested coins because of loss

• -1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/10/2020 at 11:48 AM, Kareemramzy said:

You must hold your coins to the future you can make good money with that just hold abd wait 

i dont know for how long have you been in the market but not all coin are good for holding because some of these coins could be dumping for months and even years.

• +1 1

Well for long term investment you just keep hold, but if you are trading then you should set cut loss.. There is no problem if you are long term holder, for sure the price will increase, but only time can tell when will happen so keep hold.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If bitcoin never bullish, if I am having a small profit I will sell it and look for another coin to try out

• -1 1

I think this, not the right to sell because of you can see that the price of bitcoin started to increase. Hopefully, it will more increase just need to be patine.

• +1 1

My choice is Keep hold
I prefer to deal with cryptocurrencies and bitcoin because of its good and wonderful features and its ease of transfer quickly

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/12/2020 at 4:01 AM, Shinobi1 said:

I recommonded to see the market scenario if the scenario was not good and going in bad than try to sell or if scenario is good or its stable than you can hold it and  one thing if you long term run than keep hold your currency

That will actually be nice, if you have a good situation you can choose to sell or hold for good profit

• -2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 10:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

It depends. I probably understand what position you are in but I wouldn't cut loss today. We are still in a wait and see situation. This is more like a coinflip right now. Still I feel price for the next few days has more chance of going down.

On 10.01.2020 at 16:03, nicolas1234789 said:

First of all, you, as a beginner, must understand where you are and know the rules of investing, then when you understand the basic rules, and you will approach the issue of the market differently.

• +1 1

As long as you do not need the money for now, hold it until you are going to achieve your desired goal of profit, it is important to know that only hold on to something that you can afford to lose. 

• +2 1

It doesnt matter if the price is low now You should hold bitcoins because the chances of bitcoin hitting big is not that rare market for bitcoin is also Higher so i better to hold than to cut loss.

• +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif