Which one is easier to earn for you? 1 BTC or its equivalent in USD? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Which one is easier to earn for you? 1 BTC or its equivalent in USD?

I prefer bitcoin so I would choose to mine bitcoins, but because it's worth it, it's hard to find one. I even had to work very hard to earn 1 bitcoin in 3 years. but I choose bitcoin and I believe that I absolutely will get a reward when working with bitcoin.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone talk about various methods of earning bitcoin. There many ways for earning bitcoin like free earnings, investing, mining and trading. There are also many ways to earn USD like PTC websites, surveys, stock market and freelancing. Some methods are shared for both currencies like investing and surveys. Now, one BTC is worth about $7500.

Which one is easier and faster for you to earn? 1 BTC or $7500?

Earning Bitcoin is getting very hard especially with mining. The only active way is trading. On the other hand, earning USD is easier because it can be done in real life, so I would say USD.

38 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Earning Bitcoin is getting very hard especially with mining. The only active way is trading. On the other hand, earning USD is easier because it can be done in real life, so I would say USD.

If you are talking about formal jobs, Yes USD is easier to earn by having a full time job but in this topic, I only refer to alternative ways of earning for unemployed ones. Suppose you don't have a job and you want to earn your living. If you see yourself in this condition, which one do you prefer for earning money? USD or BTC? I think there are more methods of earning available for bitcoin than USD. Earning USD requires more skills and academic education but BTC can be earned through simple methods like faucets.

I think earning one bitcoin is easy then that of 7500$ dollars for those who have dollar as a local currency. But for those who have dollar as local currency they can earn 7500$.

It is easier for me to earn one bitcoin, because in my country no one uses the dollar as a currency and does not pay them for services.

Edited by ComeBackIsrael

I see that the amount in bitcoin will be better if the bitcoin is on the rise in my price and if it is on the decline then the dollar must be chosen, it is better

Edited by Thekingcallme

Life is great and enjoy it

Margin trading is the easiest way to make money in the market and so many peoples will do trading in the BTC and the easiest way to make money through the margin trading and you can close your trade at any time in the margin trading in profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly, there is no easy way to comfort the dollar or cryptocurrencies because all sites need a lot of fatigue and hard work so that we can achieve profits through them.

BetFury                                                   

Well in the real life, its hard to earned 1 btc and also $7500 because this is a huge amount of money, if you have a good job which is pays you in a good profit, there is a possible to earned $7500 in just 1 year but 1 btc its hard when you are just participated in forums and faucets.

For me personally it is much easier to earn one bitcoin in cryptocurrency than in dollars since I do not exchange cryptocurrency for dollars when trading cryptocurrencies. 

I am not interested in PTC earning sites, we can only earn a few dollars from it and need a long time so it is not a good way to make money.

In my opinion, earning bitcoin is much easier and Bitcoin profit sites are much more spread than dollar profit sites, but in the end I earn 7500$ or BTC from these positions is almost impossible. You can only pound a few dozen dollars and then you can trade and then you can make a lot more profit.

it depends to a lot of things for me earnings a btc easier tham making 7000 usd. in crypto you can make money from faucet sites , airdrops, bounties, trading,holding , mining these are better for me but there are a lot of ways to make usd too like freelancing.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 7:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone talk about various methods of earning bitcoin. There many ways for earning bitcoin like free earnings, investing, mining and trading. There are also many ways to earn USD like PTC websites, surveys, stock market and freelancing. Some methods are shared for both currencies like investing and surveys. Now, one BTC is worth about $7500.

I think it would be easy to earn $7500 than 1 btc, because USD is stsbke do the earning rate of USD are always the same. But bitcoin is unpredictable, because if currently you earn 100 satoshis per claim, this earning rate should be decreased once the bitcoin price is high.

27 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

In my opinion, earning bitcoin is much easier and Bitcoin profit sites are much more spread than dollar profit sites, but in the end I earn 7500$ or BTC from these positions is almost impossible. You can only pound a few dozen dollars and then you can trade and then you can make a lot more profit.

I also think the same way and it has been harder for me to earn USD. That's why I joined crypto to earn more because it is an alternative way to earn USD in more convenient ways. But what about investing to earn each of them? How much we should invest to earn 1 BTC or $7300 in one year? My own calculations tell me that if you invest $1000 and trade with it daily, you can earn about $20 per day which means 20 x 365 = $7300. This is $6300 net profit after 12 months. However, this is just a speculation because sometimes it is even difficult to earn $2 in some days. Do you suggest better ideas?

1 btc will be easier to earn for me. I have not earned one btc before but I eran btc than dollar, I have not even earned one dollar before but I have earned hundreds of dollars in btc. 

For me earning Bitcoins Little bit easy as compare to USD I am saying this because I am working in this campaign and we are getting here payment as bitcoins that is the main thing we are getting advantage so it is quite easy to to collect with coins for me me.and it will be very beneficial for me because with coins that are going so well if I invest it then definitely in long-term I will get more profit that will be more beneficial for me and also motivating for me because trading is a place where everyone wants to get success.

• +1 1

I guess if you are working tightly with cryptocurrency eventually you would earn 1 bitcoin instead of earning its equivalent in usd, it's of course not the same for those who don't work with crypto.

• +2 1

On 05.01.2020 at 18:26, Brushless4500KV said:

In my opinion it depends on the task and opportunities)) some day it may be easier and faster to get bitcoins, some day you may get not bad income in dollars))) but for both variants the amount you named needs time)) smaller amounts easier to get))) but of course different everyday needs take up at least part of the earned or got amount. That is why it slows down the process. 

• +3 1

It makes no difference, but maybe many sites make payments using bitcoins for simple tasks so it may be that earning some bitcoins is faster than the paper currency.

To this day, there is still a great difficulty in obtaining 1 bitcoin and getting the dollar is still easier, perhaps because it is old in the economic market and its presence all over the world and everyone's confidence in the dollar as the reduction in mining rewards makes getting 1 bitcoin much more difficult than previously it needs For several years of continuous work to earn it

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin earning is quite more easy to earn than USD. But some of the methods are not worthy enough. Because the surveys or free bitcoin earning or mining gives a small amount of rewards. The best way is to earn through trading and investments. And trading gives good profits of cryptocurrencies. But USD warning is quite tough also i guess. THAT'S why i choose BTC. 

• +1 1

It depends on your source of earning, as for myself I think i can manage to earn bitcoins faster than USD vai this forum and through investments out there.

For me and I speak on a personal level it is easier to earn the value of a Bitcoin because I am more comfortable and I earn faster through the various BitcoinTalk Bounties by writing here on cryptoTalk also doing a bit of Survey paid in Bitcoin a little trading is a little staking 

Earning BTC by trading for Faucets is not easy for me.I use Forex for money earning and also crypto trading but the profit from crypto is now much  now a days.Where market is at down point.In crypto we have to wait for days ,week or months for earning and making good profit .But in Forex we can earn in a day .