What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

There are many cryptocurrencies that are very profitable and i like them. BTC, XRP, EOS, LTC, ETH, TRX, LINK and WAVES those are my best coins because they gave me profit in this year. 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency that has a big chance to rise in 2020 is ETH, this crypto has a pretty good potential when compared to other cryptos, in just a few months the increase has tripled, I think ETH is a potential crypto alternative to bitcoin and of course ETH is very profitable.

I think that the cryptos that have a lot of potential and should be invested in for the future are ethereum, ripple, litecoin and dogecoin. I believe that these will increase in value as i have noticed that their valeus are tied to the value of bitcoin and with the recent increases in the price of bitcoin i expect that these altcoins to follow as well. Furthermore, i think that ethereum will be good for this year, however with the introduction of ethereum 2.0 next year the focus may shift to this coin. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We have good number of coins this year that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and I think investing in this coins will give holder good profit if they patiently hold for some time without panicking, the coins i prefer include-: 

- litecoin.

- XRP (ripple).

- ethereum.

- BCH(bitcoincash).

- Dash.

- NEO.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my way of thinking eth will be the best currency for hold this year as the eth price pump easily so high.. You know that eth is the second largest altcoin so now a days it use every where.. Many trader tell that eth is the second btc.. So in my own idea you can hold eth without any doubt❤               

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Lately my investments have been heavily into ONT and IOST, I like these 2 projects and i hope to see ont back to its ATH again, and for IOST its already making big moves.

On 8/10/2020 at 3:37 PM, shelexxx said:

I individually suppose that the Ripple XRP has terrific strength and is a good choice to accumulate, grade and hold a few coins for this 12 months

I would advise you to do your research on XRP first, even tho its in top 5 coins in crypto market but there are so many red flags around it, starting with one of the developers constantly selling millions of the coins every month.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Tunuu said:

There are many cryptocurrencies that are very profitable and i like them. BTC, XRP, EOS, LTC, ETH, TRX, LINK and WAVES those are my best coins because they gave me profit in this year. 

as someone who invested in waves when it was at 8000 sat, i would like to say that unfortunately i didnt hodle this coin for a long time as i sold it back when it went to 11000sat. 

Well, there are many analysts and experts who have proposed investment baskets for currencies that will achieve profits, depending on the analysis and special research. Among them were bnb, link, band, eos, ada, and matic.

The most important to think of is to understand what projects are being floated to such kind of a project and the work is to really define everything in its perfect solution and in times we really keep on doing the right thing as a good level , we have to keep on working as hard and putting together everything in its perspective and when time comes then everything just happens

No one knows the best but i will go with litecoin, ethereum and Dash for the reason that they depend on the market value of bitcoin, so when ever bitcoin rise they will move a bit because bitcoin appears to be the most expensive coin currently in the market.

There are a destiny of diverse cryptocurrencies that are nature customary these days, individually I imagine you be able to hang on to or fix new coins as time-consuming as you observe an ogle on them and dispose them as before long are you are up for grabs to profit before now. 

Yes my mate after bitcoin i recommend  ethereum, litecoin, xrp is best for investing in 2020. All these coins have potential for work and that gives us a healty profit in 2020. The values of these coin are flactuating day by day. Only investing and holding these coin for better and huge profit.

BetFury                                                   

I think btc and ltc would be the best option to keep, i hope this potential coins might be bring some extra profit for the users. But all the equation has been change because of the pandemic, the coins price are now not as we expect in the starting of the year.

There are a number of cryptocurrencies in the online earth to hold, amid them ETH and BTC. as these currencies give birth to enormous prices and require in the inclusive advertise that you be able to earn a allocation by holding highest  profit possible than other altcoins. 

i would always go for bitcoin first over all the other coins ,  don't mean for sure other coins are useless but the truth that bitcoin always increasing tells us to hold it , although its price dropped a bit recently but it is recovering again and may increase more in the later days 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is actually hard to give you a precise opinion about this since there are so many coins that can be seen to different trade exchange platforms and yet there are more to be reveal. Even if we say that there are already an abundant categories of different coins in the trade exchange the we could see, it could not change the fact that there might be upcoming coins in the cryptocurrency that are yet to be introduced in the future. I could only think of ethereum and bitcoin cryptocurrencies to be keep in this since they are always promising to generate profit in the trade exchange and they are consistent in my opinion since they don't still drop that popularity that they already have.

Most of the people says that bitcoin is the best currencies but what I want to say is rather than bitcoin there are more than 3000 cryptocurrencies which are being traded in different exchanges. At the present market time I will invest in the polkadot and tron.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Now perhaps it is a good time to offload what you hold, it is not very good price to hold anything as all can easy go down a lot and you lose all profit you made. I don't like to give financial advice but this is an advice more against the risk of buying assets that may have no value at all and are valued in billions.

Other than Bitcoin I think Ethereum is also best Cryptocurrency to keep , also XRP because of its price we can buy a lot of it then wait for its price to rise up. Just like in Bitcoin, I think it took 8 years to boom the price imagine if that happen also in XRP. So better choose those Cryptocurrency that has low price, because we don't know it is the answer to our prayers.

Bitcoin is worth keeping,but aside bitcoin I would have suggest ethereum but I won't until they implement ethereum 2.0 so as to reduce mining fee,so I would go for Tron coin.

As I would see it, great cryptographic money to spare is Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, because they have awesome potential and have excessive costs and this is only my recommendation and it relies upon which coin clients are excellent to keep.

As we are already in the middle of 2020, Bitcoin was always at number 1 in the table, other options would be stable cryptocurrencies that their prices are not so volatile and maintain a margin like theter or dai, obviously in case you want to keep one. the value of your cryptocurrency, if you want to trade it would be good btc, eth, ltc among others or risk in the new emerging ones.

For me it is better to hold Bitcoin only. But you can find any altcoin you want as there are thousands and convince yourself it is the best coin and will invest in it for years, or you can buy some of them really low and hope for their price to go up a lot, they do that a lot and they call that altcoin season.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Fixfin said:

For me it is better to hold Bitcoin only. But you can find any altcoin you want as there are thousands and convince yourself it is the best coin and will invest in it for years, or you can buy some of them really low and hope for their price to go up a lot, they do that a lot and they call that altcoin season.

BTC is the first which comes to our mind for investing in, but BTC is not good choice for all of us. That is why this coin is still so expensive for us. Maybe we can focus on top altcoins, that is why there is huge chance to make good money from top altcoins investment. 

• Useful or interesting 1