What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 8
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Last I heard there were over 3000 coins and tokens on the market, so nobody is going to be able to give you solid advice aside from recommending the recognized 'big ones' like Eth, ripple, and the ones at the top of the list on coinmarketcap.  I don't use that list personally, since it only ranks coins based on market cap, and that's a misleading metric in my opinion.

I would suggest some of the privacy coins like pivx, monero, dash, and such.  I'd also go with some of the proof of stake coins, since you can earn coins just by holding them.  Pivx, Neo, Navcoin, NRG, and others seem to be pretty good.  But I wouldn't listen to people on the internet, not even me.  Do a lot of research before you go out and buy something.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

2 minutes ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

Last I heard there were over 3000 coins and tokens on the market, so nobody is going to be able to give you solid advice aside from recommending the recognized 'big ones' like Eth, ripple, and the ones at the top of the list on coinmarketcap.  I don't use that list personally, since it only ranks coins based on market cap, and that's a misleading metric in my opinion.

I would suggest some of the privacy coins like pivx, monero, dash, and such.  I'd also go with some of the proof of stake coins, since you can earn coins just by holding them.  Pivx, Neo, Navcoin, NRG, and others seem to be pretty good.  But I wouldn't listen to people on the internet, not even me.  Do a lot of research before you go out and buy something.

Thanks for the great information mate! I have some cryptos in mind, but once I invest I wanted it to be in the right track so I will not be losing a lot of my investment.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

What are your options?

XRP is one notable competitor with its continuous adoption. Ethereum aims yo solve scalability issues with incremental updates for its 2.0 version. Bitcoin still is leading the hype with its May 2020 halving. Just invest with the top coins, and those potential market players.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, good cryptocurrency to save are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, because they have very good potential and have high prices and this is just my advice and it depends on which coin users are very good to keep.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, PiroSense said:

XRP is one notable competitor with its continuous adoption. Ethereum aims yo solve scalability issues with incremental updates for its 2.0 version. Bitcoin still is leading the hype with its May 2020 halving. Just invest with the top coins, and those potential market players.

I see xrp is doing good as well and it's value. I will consider xrp too at least lots of options will make it easier for me to figure out what to keep. Thanks mate!

Well, if bitcoin's price keeps on dumping and not performing well, then I will look for the altcoins because some altcoins can perform well, and I'm seeing that they are worth using if bitcoin is not. But of course, if bitcoin gains its momentum again, then bitcoin still was the good option to use.

• +3 2

I like only three coins to hold in 2020. Bitcoin, xrp and eth. These three coins have some events in 2020 which will give them huge bump. And these are not rising only because of top coins. Bitcoin will rise for halving, xrp will rise because of its acceptence spreading too much and eth is going to introduce new features.

Just now, ashua1 said:

Buying bitcoin now will be the best option for you to make money. Try investing in it right now. It won't disappoint you.

Well yes mate, bitcoin is in my top list but still need to be more keen in checking it's value. I just need more option at least at the end of the day I will not be afraid if I didn't get any profit from bitcoin itself..

• +4 1

bitcoin, litecoin best for investment in 2020 i hope all coins go higer in 2020 but not confirm because crypto currency not predictable

• +1 1

After looking at the cart and reading the current conditions in January 2020 I think Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and XRP are four potential coins that will rise surprisingly and good to be good. Held now and Hodl until the price of 4 coins rise up 

I keep in my cryptocurrency portfolio, the Tron cryptocurrency, a very promising coin. I am also of the opinion that you need to have cryptocurrencies that are in the top 50 on the list. 

• +2 1

In 2020, if we want to keep the currency secured and without fear, we can actually keep the coins through it, because we will be very easy to invest here. So, 2020, these currencies are a reliable currency for us because there is no risk we can easily keep the currency.

• +3 1

11 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

There are many of cryptocoins which have good potential in year 2020 ethereum is one of them, xtz, xrp and bnb also good to hold. Its better to study them on different channels

If there is one of the best cryptocurrencies in 2020, then I think that the YoBit website is actually the best and we can invest in it because there is no risk of keeping coins securely in it.  And we can see that the currency transaction fee is very low in that case the best currency of 2020 is Yobit.

34 minutes ago, Roomi said:

There are many of cryptocoins which have good potential in year 2020 ethereum is one of them, xtz, xrp and bnb also good to hold. Its better to study them on different channels

The only thing that we think would bring about alt season is the bitcoin bull run after the halving, so how to study what coins will be affected by the halving.

11 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

Thank you forthis advice, mate. I also search first whenever i read some suggestions of people in this community so i can make sure to myself what is the best cryptocurrency this year 2020.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The Best crypto currency for investing is Lit coins and ethereum because these crypto currency work on unique algorithm and if you invest in these crypto currency and hold for some days then you earn more profit because these crypto currency is more flexible.

• +5 1

If this year the coins I chose were Bitcoin, Ethe, Xrp, Dash, Litecoin. I think this coin has more potential to go up, so I use it to invest and even trade with it. How about your choice.

• +5 1

You should consider the top 5 coins in the market. Obviously Bitcoin is the most profitable coin for 2020 and those 4 alt coins are also profitable for long term investment. This was my notable coins for the year 2020.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

There is always the monopoly of bitcoin due to its great value but apart from bitcoin,you can keep Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and Bitcoincash. These coin are very good for investment other than btc as their exchange has a good reputation.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, patitaycute said:

You should consider the top 5 coins in the market. Obviously Bitcoin is the most profitable coin for 2020 and those 4 alt coins are also profitable for long term investment. This was my notable coins for the year 2020.

Thanks mate, I will take note of those top 5 coins. I am still searching and studying those coins and hoping I make the best profit out of it if time comes.

• +5 1

The best cryptocurrencies to hold in 2020 are listed in order and I arrange them as follows: bitcoin, eth, litecoin, XRP, NEO ...

• +5 1

I think stability economy is the main reason and your government has duty to keep safe and running well. In economy world, something with value can give impact into currency and bitcoin can defeat currency. Your government doesn't want that happen, so say illegal is the solutions.

I think this year, the best crypto currency to keep is Bitcoin. Then we can earn from ETH, LTH. I also  believe that  BCH and XRP will do well also.