What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

On 1/5/2020 at 3:57 AM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

Well you can add iqcash coin in your watch list. I recommend you because the iqcash supply is very less like BNB BINANCE coin. And it's very promising. You can get every update on their social media. And this coin is mine-able. Means anyone can mine this coin. Masternode facilities are provided by iqcash. Now the coin price is very less. But no doubt the coin price will be like the BNB price.

• +2 1

If you planning to hold them for long time then i suggest Bitcoin or Ethereum since their prices are always increasing especially bitcoin, myself i hold the bitcoin doesn't matter how small the amount is

Edited by Yabuko

if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies for the long or short term, the least risk will be to turn to the market leaders. Headlining, impossible to miss bitcoin (BTC), the first cryptic currency to have emerged.

12 hours ago, Yabuko said:

If you planning to hold them for long time then i suggest Bitcoin or Ethereum since their prices are always increasing especially bitcoin, myself i hold the bitcoin doesn't matter how small the amount is

Check TRON too friend, you don't want to miss this. It is better from Ethereum, faster and cheaper. It has many Dapps and now it begins with DeFi and many big players will join because Ethereum has very high fees and many scams. You don't want to miss Tron.

• +2 1

For the rest of the year I hold Bitcoin BNB and Litecoin but I will trade and have tight stop loss on Binance and Litecoin. For Bitcoin I will have to look the charts and maybe find a sell point at 9500 if it goes this low or otherwise hold.

• +2 1

Many coins have huge potential not only Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the safe coin that we make less risk buying it. Some people buy many altcoins and bet they can grow a lot, as Ethereum, LINK, TRX BNB and maybe a very good token to own right now is YO which is the yobit token and can grow a lot as an investment.

• +3 1

I have some coins in my wallet like the ETH, LTC, XRP, EOS and also some others coins and i hold all of the coins for the next bull becasue i know that market soon make a great bull and all the coins touch the sky at that time i sell my all coins in a good profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My best cryptocurrency is always Bitcoin. After that I don't have anything particular that I like and support a lot. I like Binance coin and profited from this as it didn't stop rising for a year. I also bout XRP before but now i sold at the same price for no profit. Other coins you can looks are some Defi that may have a good future.

I personally worked on tron currency, which i found very profitable. 

I have invested in different projects of blockchain or smart contract. And i have earned good profit from thier. 

When i have started working on tron currency its value is low, but by the time its value increased and still increasing. And the prediction is that it will increase more by the end of this year. 

So i prefer working on tron or save it also. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that all cryptocurrencies have the same structure. Why should I choose between bitcoin or eth, since they are equally popular? Therefore, I believe that you only need to invest in any new coins.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

the main ones are bitcoin, eth, litecoin. bitcoin cash and ravecoin which are the ones that handle the most volume

On 1/5/2020 at 3:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

BTC is good for trading and for hodl. Where you can also look in to Eth, XRP, XLM, Tron and many other coins which can be profitable. In 2020 the bull run is expected in Nov-Dec where world have started stabilizing and people's are  making investments. 

• +1 1

The best cryptocurrencies to keep in 2020 are Bitcoin, Ethereum Coin, LTC Coin, Ripple Coin, etc.  If you keep these coins, then when the market value of these coins will increase in 2020, you will get a lot of profit by selling those coins.

I prefer bitcoin, but for other options I can opt for Ethereum, chainlink and xrp, although I am not yet very convinced of the last one but it would be a matter of you doing a personal analysis.

• +1 1

After looking at how the top crypto performed in 2020 I think that Chainlink is by far the most succesful and profitable. The rest did very well too and perhaps it was a great time to buy many cryptocurrencies in the beginning of the year or during some very big drops in prices that happened earlier.

• +3 1

There are many good currencies that can be kept, but for me the best currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. These currencies are the best to work with and I believe their price is the best among all other digital currencies.

Off course bitcoin is tbe best currency. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

I think ethereum and litecoin can be better choose for you. For investment, you should choose good reputation and well known currency.  Ethereum and litecoin is well known and they has good market value.  Although they are high price now but when  price down, you can buy. 

• +2 1

Seven contenders for the best crypto to buy for 2020:

Bitcoin (BTC)

Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Litecoin (LTC)

Ethereum (ETH)

Binance Coin (BNB)

Tron (TRX)

Chainlink (LINK)

There are many coins to invest in such as Litcoin Toktoken Ethereum etc. But in my opinion Litcoin is the best coin for investment.  The price of litcoin is rising. You can invest and keep this coin and you will get a lot of benefits.

Probably Bitcoin was on the top, then Ethereum and the one that did amazing for half the year it was Chainlink. Others that did great were some newly appeared Defi like Yfi although there was too much hype to them.

Now the market for this cryptocurrency is very down. Thus, if the market is down, then the price of Bitcoin will also decrease day by day. There are many types of coins to invest in this forum, but in my opinion Bitcoin is the best for this forum. So I would also advise you to use Bitcoin, this will keep your own account safe.

On 1/5/2020 at 4:12 AM, PiroSense said:

XRP is one notable competitor with its continuous adoption. Ethereum aims yo solve scalability issues with incremental updates for its 2.0 version. Bitcoin still is leading the hype with its May 2020 halving. Just invest with the top coins, and those potential market players.

Indeed dear friend XRP has great potential and is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, it must be recognized that the main impotent cryptocurrencies very difficult to overcome that bitcoin
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

My friend there are many stable currencies, among them the greatest of which is Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other currencies, as well as the currency that was issued yesterday, a professional Bitcoin currency. These are excellent currencies to keep thanks.

• +2 1

I think Best cryptocurrency for the holding in 2020 btc,ltc,xrp,eth and BNB is the Best option because these all coins value slowly slowly increase on the daily basis and all coins potential level is very high and hope so these all coins are best for the 2020...

• +2 1