What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

There is a lot of encrypted that has a brilliant future, but before acquiring any currency I advise you to conduct your own research and take expert advice to ensure that good money is earned

Ok dear, if bitcoin's price continues to fall and perform poorly. Then I'll check for altcoins because some of them should do well. and I'm finding that they're worthwhile to use even though bitcoin isn't. Of course, once bitcoin regains its traction, it would also be a good choice to use.

Yes you're right,not only bitcoins do yield profits, there are other several coins that has the potential yo yield much profits as well,coins like litecoin,etherum and many more,trying making use if some of these coins,I'm sure you'll gain alit from them 

The best crypto currencies to keep in order to earn enough profit and benefits with values are bitcoin, litecoin and etherium because they have good value in the market have higher price during trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange market

The year 2020 has passed and a lot of currencies have done a great job, especially the associated bnb currency for the Binance platform project, so I want to give you advice. Always try to invest in new projects that are supported by famous companies or platforms

• +2 1

2020 went away and now i think the best choice to make in 2021 is to buy bitcoin and binance from my little experience 

• +3 1

I think the best website of the years is yobit and its very secure easy and usefull i suggest you all. After that the second coin is bit coin but there is need patience for profits because some time btc goes very down 

• +2 1

The acquisition of cryptocurrencies is similar to the acquisition of old antiques, that is, it is due to your desire and your love for a certain type of currency, for example, although the price of bitcoin cash is higher than the price of Altcoin, but I prefer the Altcoin and the best Ethereum more than the bitcoin so follow your passion and the market price

• +2 1

I advise you to keep Bitcoin because it is the most stable currency than the rest of the currencies. There is no hope for a drop in the price of the currency, so I advise you to keep Bitcoin. It is the most secure one.

there are many factors which are to be kept in minding before investing in crypto currency, the individual should do a proper research and should have basic knowledge before investing in this business.in my opinion ethereum bitcoins are most reliable crypto currencies.

I agree with you my friend there are many promising currencies that are likely to become valuable, and one of these currencies is the DGB because it is a stable currency despite the fluctuating market conditions

• +2 1

It is not possible to predict the future price of cryptocurrencies, because this requires a lot of experience in the market, but there are currencies that have gained great popularity at the present time, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.

Edited by Jessica7

On 4/16/2021 at 4:37 AM, Sania mirza... said:

@XantosisThere are more cryptocurrencies in the field of trading and in the crypto market on which you can get profit through investment, but I would prefer to keep bitcoin mostly in the end of 2020 and in 2021 bitcoin will be more beneficial for us because it has very high incremental predictions.

Remember the bigger your investment the bigger your profit, so for one to earn better profit in bitcoin investment definitely he/she needs to make use of huge capital but still you can invest in the likes of ethereum, litecoin and xrp since they are less valuable compared to bitcoin.

• +2 1

In my opinion, besides Bitcoin the cryptocurrency that has the potential to go up and we can save in the long term is Ethereum because ETH has this potential, including a very significant increase in recent times which makes me tend to keep paying attention to ETH. Its price, which is still around $ 2000, has the potential to go up to $ 10,000 and that is very possible. Therefore, we can save it in the long run.

• +4 1

I keep in my cryptocurrency portfolio, the Tron cryptocurrency, a very promising coin. I am also of the opinion that you need to have cryptocurrencies that are in the top 50 on the list..

The acquisition of cryptocurrencies is similar to the acquisition of old antiques, that is, it is due to your desire and your love for a certain type of currency, for example, although the price of bitcoin cash is higher than the price of Altcoin, but I prefer the Altcoin and the best Ethereum more than the bitcoin so follow your passion and the market price

• +3 1

I think the best website of the years is yobit and its very secure easy and usefull i suggest you all. After that the second coin is bit coin but there is need patience for profits because some time btc goes very down 

• +3 1

According to my opinion the bitcoin is the best digital currency in 2020 because the price and the value of bitcoin ia increasing gradually and it always fluctuates. Ethereum is also a good coin but it has less valur

There are many currencies that you can hold and have good long-term goals, but you must look for them, and this is either through the recommendations of some analysts who are experts in cryptocurrencies, or by doing a personal analysis of the currency.

As you mentioned earlier, my dear friend, not only is Bitcoin which has great popularity among cryptocurrencies and has the largest number of ATMs around the world, but there are also useful and world-famous cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, litecoin that are also profitable cryptocurrencies during Investing it and trading it.

As BTC and LTC are high value currencies. It could be a hopeful investments. And you can also invest in many low price currencies to gain profit with some risks if you like to invest something new.

• +2 1

Most of the cryptocurrencies we know today are weak or dead coins, while the largest ones like the bitcoin, the ethereum and the litecoin are already bigger, so you most look for lower price coins with good future like the ripple, the dogecoin, and many more, thank you.

Well, everyone has their desire and experience because this field is very large and it is not possible to guess only so do your own research and gain some experience and you will not need anyone's advice
But if you insist, I advise you to use the Ethereum currency, as it is very popular and I think it will rise according to what the experts told us.

Well, the question was asked in 2020 so I really don't know about the market conditions of that time in Cryptocurrencies. May some have held the Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other. But according to current situation, Dogecoin and Ripple was the best coins for holding that time.

My friend, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, except for Bitcoin, which has a good project for the future and has met great demand, such as Ethereum, Binance Coin, Litecoin and others, any currency of the top 10 currencies that you can invest in without risk.