Investment in Petro coin - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaledarab

Investment in Petro coin

On 1/4/2020 at 9:43 PM, Khaledarab said:

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has said that You can use the Petro digital currency to buy oil and gold, so, the country will sell oil and part of the gold it produces for its national cryptocurrency petro in the future.

I wanna invest in this cryptocurrency and I need your advice.

If you want to investment in this coin then you can made it but i really surprised why you are want to invest in this project. This is not really trusted project for me as i searches about this project. 

• +1 1

Well i think this coin are mainly used by the government people to used in the oil market to have some oil to used in our daily life, this is not worth to invest with and i hope you may understand.

• +1 1

If I am wrong correct me please but I doubt in investing Petro coin which is coming from Venezuela. I heard a news that they have corrected whitepapers multiple times which can surely gives uncertainty to the investors.I tried to search some information about the support system, which is not so active. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, Dguy said:

but i want to realize about this. if absolutely everyone is aware of anything approximately this please assist me with the information.

You can just inform that there is a new type of platform or coin called PETRO. This is useful and is being talked about a lot. I myself am trying to do more research.

As for me, I do not like investing in unknown currencies and unknown currencies in the future, therefore I advise everyone to invest in famous and popular currencies that have

I think investing in Petro currency would be great. The value of this currency is very good and we can make money by investing very easily. There is no fear that this currency will be a government-backed Sehutu scam. But from here the government must pay taxes. No one can drive this currency in any way.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Johny2411 said:

its really a nice deal for future because gold and oil are two major and successful project and we can take profit form these projects, its good time to invest in petro coin

Unique collaboration, I also agree. many benefits of petro coins. I will use this a few months before I do research on this.

On 04.01.2020 at 23:34, Khaledarab said:

It is really great news as you said but I am still confused due to the financial situation of Venezuela.
Thank you for your advice...

Well, cryptocurrencies are always a risk. But if you have a little unclaimed money it is worth investing a little. If there is a profit of at least 30% is also good.

The success of any crypto coin is all dependent on the supply and demand of the coin, and also those that are backing the coin. To have a coin that is being backed by a government is a huge plus and it really shows the potential of the coin which i think is great. Therefore i think that you should make use of this opportunity if the information that you have provided here is correct in your topic.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well, this is interesting. I hope we will  find this cryptocurrency in the future or other cryptocurrencies backed by oil, gold, and other riches are issued to connect the real world with the crypto world.

If the Venezuelan government is on a stand are are willing to make this their currency pump, then it can be a long term investment as if the coin is going to be backed by gold and oil, the. It's of a long term investment plan and strategy to get into

• +1 1

It looks like a strong currency and its project is very strong if it is going to deal with hydrocarbons and gold and I think its price will be good for Petro

Life is great and enjoy it

It seems Petro coin is new and l would say it is so fishy to prefer this coin. But it depends on your choice, maybe it can be profitable in the future. l must make some research for saying something about that. 

• +1 1

Personally i suggest you to do some research before Investment. In the newly launched coins it is difficult for me to believe in like the libra of Facebook i had thought it would be the next biggest Crypto as Facebook was behind it but it's progress isn't seems to be Happening so  we should be aware of that earlier.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Petro (XPD) is a centralized digital coin that was issued by Venezuela government in 2018. This currency is backed by oil and natural resources. It is very cheap at current value of $0.015 and its market cap is 1 million dollars according to CMC. It is said that Petro coin is a fork of Dash. It is ranked as 842 and its price history reveals that after 2018, it has crashed severely. I don't trust to invest in XPD because it has near zero volume in exchanges and doesn't have any movements. If you want a cheap coin to invest, try Doge instead of XPD.

It's very safe to invest in Petro coin because it is backed by Venezuelan government and in future it's price will surely increases. I think Venezuelan government is way ahead then all others in term of adoption of cryptocurrencies. 

On 3/24/2020 at 7:37 PM, rianpedia said:

You can just inform that there is a new type of platform or coin called PETRO. This is useful and is being talked about a lot. I myself am trying to do more research.

Thanks for sharing this mate and now i know that PETRO is a kind of platform but in this thread, they said that PETRO is a coin so can you explain what is your talking about right here?

Personally I recommend that you do not invest in that currency that is another fraud of the Government of Venezuela you can make an investment with other currencies which there are many

If you are sure in your cryptocurrency in which you want to invest you don't have to ask anyone opinions as there will always be people that don't know your situation.

I don’t know anything about this palm, but I knew it was a fraud, and it is not recommended to use it. You can verify this by conducting some special research on Google and YouTube.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly, I have no idea about this currency and its source and does this currency have a clear project or is it just a fraudulent project, I wish  my friend if you give us more details about this currency and where we can buy it

My advice to you is before you invest in this currency you have to check the credibility of what you said and then it will be found to you that you were worthy to continue on it and does it have any benefit from that. By what I said, I might invest in it if I were you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is your choice to choose any projects of your choice, you can select from the wide variety of the projects that are greater than Petro coin

Petro The distinctive coin of Venezuela, planned to be supported by oil, will the international exchange platforms list it, or will it not be possible due to the economic sanctions on Venezuela?

I have never heard of this currency before, but I advise you to look at the chart on it. If there is a good movement in the price, it will be a good currency for investment.

• Useful or interesting 1