Investment in Petro coin - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaledarab

Investment in Petro coin

As per my insight petro coin is the Venezuela nation government's authentic crypto coin. In any case, I didn't know more data about petro coin it's whitepaper and about its cost. I think it will give you a good profit because a country's own coin and have a good volume also.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The Petro Coin, is just like any currency. Its only as good as the backers or politicians who are promoting it. And their policies. What you should always do before investing any new coin, is read the " White Paper " that should be published for anybody to read. The White Paper basically explains what the coin is about, who the backers are, what it will be used for, technical analysis, etc.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think the  system of Venezuela government is not nice options to take investment. Because at any time the government can ban this coin.If this happen you will loser. 

• +3 1

Frankly, I am amazed where you get this news every time someone says there is a country it said and another country said: Oh, a group that does not find any relationship between digital currencies and countries and their economy now they are giving you fake news in order to buy their own currency and they exploit the novices so be careful

• +1 1

What I know about the Venezuelan currency called Petro is that it was implemented by the government of that country backed by oil and gold, but it has not had much acceptance due to the lack of confidence in said government, which according to the media has been characterized by committing acts of corruption and embezzlement.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't know about petro coin if that is worth investing or not but I can tell you that if the coin has good usage and good team that means you can invest in that coin.

• +4 1

I don't know if it's legitimate as a lot of change has been made in the coin. Make sure you invest in something you won't regret. This can really help you to not loose your money. The price is quite cheap and I think there's no point.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I've heard about this Venezuelan cryptocurrency, yet I do not know much about it. It might seem a good idea to have a crypto backed by commodities, like oil and gold, but we all know how corruption has strongly hit Latin American countries. Then, I don't think is wise to invest in this crypto and it seems to my like a shady project that is not based on any blockchain technology.

• +2 1

The launch of the cryptocurrency Petro by the government of Venezuela was made to acquire strong cryptocurrencies in exchange for the petro. This currency is not properly a cryptocurrency, in general it does not participate dynamically in the cryptocurrency market, it is not present in the main exchange houses in the world, its commercialization is very scarce, and its price is apparently set by the government of Venezuela, This currency is not in great demand so its presence in the crypto world is almost non-existent.

I am not looked for this crypto because it is not traded at any of the exchanges, but if Petro is to be trader at Yobit, I will be one of the investors and holders of this coin because I am think it is a good idea to own a few state backed govenment cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Why do you want to invest in Petro? Is it going to be traded somewhere? I thought it was only to be used and owned inside Venezuela so I think that you can't find a way to trade it.

It would be a good option to buy, but if the president of Venezuela hands over power because while he is in power, no one trusts the currency, he would have to leave power and the new president would adopt the currency. 

Hello, the truth I have heard positive things about that currency but I could not tell you if it is a good investment opportunity, since it would be worth investigating a little of it, and if it is convenient to invest.

• +1 1

I do not think it is reliable to invest in projects promoted by a president who cannot maintain the economy of his own country, the case would be different if the currency was promoted by Trump, Putin or another relevant president, so my advice is to forget this project, is already more buried than hopes that the TRX will hit a dollar this year.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 1/4/2020 at 11:43 AM, Khaledarab said:

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has said that You can use the Petro digital currency to buy oil and gold, so, the country will sell oil and part of the gold it produces for its national cryptocurrency petro in the future.

I wanna invest in this cryptocurrency and I need your advice.

Hello friend, when you are going to invest, you are looking for a currency with an upward trend such as the btc, the Venezuelan petro according to laws approved by the government of Nicolás Maduro is backed by the reserves of various natural resources of Venezuela such as oil, gold, diamonds and gas, but its value remains quite stable above $ 60, I don't think I will have a good profit when I invest in it...

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't know if this is a good idea my friend, I have several questions, for example is it available in any exchange? Regardless of which country is behind this, you should investigate it and make sure you don't lose your money.

• +4 1

Investing in Petro? I guess that Maduro would love to sell you some so why don't you ask them? Try to send an email to their government and tell them you want to hold some Petro. I don't see another way this cryptocurrency is nowhere in exchanges. Or perhaps there are some trade rooms you can find someone selling in P2P exchanges like localbitcoins.

• +3 1

Why you think that Petro will be a good investment. Probably it will also lose value as it will be treated like the national currency Bolivar and it will keep minting tokens until the price is reduced to zero. Venezuela needs Bitcoin nothing else.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't have any information about this but I suggest you get completely information about this and then start investing in petro coin and do confirm that it is safe for investing then you do invest in petro coin otherwise no . I never listen about petro coin .

• +5 1

This crypto is government and only to be used by Venezuelans. I don't know if they allow investors from other countries, it would make it more interesting. I don't think that you would do any good for yourself to invest in this coin. It can be anything and of course if you are interested they would love to sell some for you but it is not for sale in crypto exchanges.

• +3 1

Petro coin is a good coin but it change their info in the white paper and that is the reason that i am not invest in it when the project is release in the market that time they complete the paper and the plan but why they change it after.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The Petro cryptocurrency was given as an airdrop to all citizens of Venezuela and is being used also for payments, wages, purchaces and everything in the country. It is the first form of government digital currency. But there is nowhere to invest or trade it. You can try to make a buy request perhaps in localbitcoins.

This is totally new for me. My dear friend there are many projects which come. And at starting time they go up and come down and dead.

My friend in general, investing is one of the ways to earn in the field of cryptocurrencies, which needs capital in general. I always warn two things, namely choosing the platform that you will invest in to keep your money safe and the other thing is to choose a stable currency in order to benefit from investing in it, such as the Ethereum currency  For example, the other thing is Petro coin, a not famous currency, I will not advise you about it Thank you

• +1 1