Yobit investbox - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrewg420

Yobit investbox

I think you can invest in bitcoin, ripple, ethereum, litecoin. You need a deep knowledge and background when it comes to investments. Make sure to gather more information before investing.

You can invest in investbox but you have to play daily dice game which is little bit risky. I suggest you to invest your earning in trading. From that you can earn better amount of profit. 

On 1/4/2020 at 12:09 AM, Andrewg420 said:

I am about to earn my first 30,000 satoshi and I saw the investbox feature on yobit, I was wondering what the best coin to invest in is, is it worth using this feature? Are there any risks involved?

I think it is more complicated than that. You do not have to take the advice of one person. You should search and make your own decision, but I see that some comments on this post are very useful.

Dear friend you can't earn anything from yobit invest box with only 30000 satoshi you need to invest at same some lovely amount of investment then you can something from invest box plans. Many plans are there you can select any of them which is suitable for you. 

On 4/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, Tawhid03 said:

I think the forum is very good.Yobit is the forum where we can make good think by investment. Because it is the best forum and the forum give us full security for fund.We can withdraw it any time.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, Tawhid03 said:

I think the forum is very good.Yobit is the forum where we can make good think by investment. Because it is the best forum and the forum give us full security for fund.We can withdraw it any time.

I think that this forum is good enough to help us earn but it is nicr that you are finding more ways to earn in yobit investbox. I think that you should be able to know what you want to do and what do you want to invest and earn money doing that. 

3 hours ago, ak.sanya07 said:

if you decide to invest in that feature, atleast try out the few coins to see how it works and see all the risks inolved. you can do it several times until you are satisfied you can handle that option

On of the few cryptocurrencies to try on yobit investbox are Yo and Yoda. They are the best and they are reliable as there payment is often. 

On 1/4/2020 at 2:09 AM, Andrewg420 said:

I am about to earn my first 30,000 satoshi and I saw the investbox feature on yobit, I was wondering what the best coin to invest in is, is it worth using this feature? Are there any risks involved?

You can invest, but you have to choose coins that don't have daily actions because the daily actions are hard to complit.

Yes i think its a good investbox but it also includes some fee . And i suggest you to use doge QQQ there is no any charge of fee as well as you can earn more money in no time

Dear friend, you are still a beginner and need a lot of learning and experience in cryptocurrencies before investing because they are risky and you may lose your money, I advise you now to collect the money that you will earn from CryptoTalk so the bitcoin price increases

Yobit investbox is a great initiative for new developers to promote their currency but you must first know that there are some action you need to complete before earning your promised interests. You need to bet certain specified amount of bitcoin certain times in dice to start earning the interests.

468x60-3.png

20 hours ago, rounack said:

I think tonoy investbox feature is really a good opportunity for traders, holders and yobit users. We can easily hold some crypto in investbox of yobit exchange, it is really profitable to recive a percentage just for holding

Yeah if you want an easy way of making everyday profit without trading or anything else invest box is a good way and many people in this forum already mentioned that they invested in that and got paid successfully.

We do periodically have to make an investment as we can't just all be a staker of coins in your Crypto wallet, as we have to find ways to leverage on our assets that we have to profit from them as either on long or short term plans

I don't recommend anyone to invest in yobit investbox because you have to follow some rules then only you get daily percentage. Few months ago yobit investbox was bring USD plan which is great because USD giving daily 1 percentage without any requirements.

Yobit Investbox you several investment plans that offer us various percentages of profits you should do a study on which plan would be the one for you 

On 04.01.2020 at 08:09, Andrewg420 said:

Hi, I am glad you are interested in this topic. I can advise you to invest from the beginning of the project and it doesn’t matter which coin, and even before you start investing, set a goal. For example, you have 30,000 satoshi, you make a profit of 15,000 satoshi you take your 30,000 satoshi, and you leave the percentage of profit in the invest. This minimizes the risks.

Yes you can my friend ! but I recommend that if you learn about trading you can make more earning from your capital ! so you have to learn about trading then you can make at least 20% profits of your capital per month !

Yes in invest box you can put your investment and I think the payment we are getting from this campaign if we use those money for trading that will much better we can learn many more things even the experience we will get from the investment that will make us more confident to go for next investment even the situation going threw the trading time we will be familiar with those things.

There is no risk in using investbox, but caution must be exercised because some currencies are depreciating and becoming not worth a good price when selling and should be taken

Life is great and enjoy it

So my dear friend congratulation for completing your first task. Always the beginning is harder. Now when you work continuously you will feel good, To be in this platform. Hope better future ahead in Crypto talk

On 2/8/2020 at 10:48 AM, Fleur de Bleau said:

Invest in bitcoin and you will earn 0.1% every months.  There no action needed and all you need to do is have 10k satoshi minimum investment. 

in my opinion this is a good way to earn some free bitcoin (Satoshi) just by staking our money on yobit investbox but I have a confusing as I heard that we have to play games 10 time then we will get interest

Welcome to you. As for the advantage offered, it is better for you to collect as much capital as possible in order to invest on one of these offered currencies because you will only be disturbed by the price of the currency, the price of which often decreases and you do not earn any percentage of what you invested on it. Do not forget to do the tasks required of you in order to obtain your profits

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yobit is a good trading platform for cryptocurrency trading.
Before investing in any currency you should be careful and you must study the market well.
I lost a lot at first because I traded without studying the market well.

On 5/23/2020 at 2:43 PM, Kutulay said:

In my opinion, Yobit Wallet is the best. I invest through this. It is very safe and easy to invest. I enjoy the benefits of using a Yobit wallet. And advise others to use it. You can use this too. Because it is one of the best investment boxes.

Investbox is in fact a great feature of the yobit exchange, but yobit is not a wallet as you claim. It is an exchange. Still it is a decent one with more than five years of experience in cryptocurrencies and a secure one. Still it is not a wallet.

@Andrewg420  hi friend yobit investbox was a good feature that makes the yobit exchange a kind of special site to be trust. The investbox provided you with a daily percentage of what you invest.

There are a lot of members here saying that this investment fund is profitable and good for investment, but I advise you not to invest in all your money so that you do not lose them