What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

On 1/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

There are a lot of factors that should be studied before buying bitcoin or any cryptocurrency, I am primarily looking at the currency chart and identifying important support and resistance points and then I follow the news because it also has an impact on prices.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

I think everyone prefer to buy crypto currency when the price is real low. Why would someone buy at a higher price. People only buy in low price then wait and sell at a higher price. 

On 02.01.2020 at 13:07, Maxtron73 said:

I try to buy when the rate is low, if after buying it goes even lower, then I will buy more and wait for a rebound upwards, but I invest in one coin no more than 20% of my balance

You can decide to own units of cryptocurrency, or to trade on the price of cryptocurrency. By trading, you can speculate on the price without ever taking ownership, using derivatives trading instruments called cryptocurrency CFDs.

Just now, Salauddin said:

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not a rule to buy but there are many things, but if you take good care of buying token or coin, many good things can be done and if you understand good analytics many good things can be expected.

It really depends on the people wants to do. 

Cryptocurrency cycle not only rotates in buying but also in selling and any other transactions by the use of it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

When I want to buy some cryptocurrency first of I come up with the strategy that I want to apply, for example hold bitcoin for half a year and then sell on the high price, or buy something that it going to rise very soon.

My friend, for me, I prefer and buy bitcoin and other currencies when the price has reached the peak of the decline where I keep the currencies until the price rises, because when the market price increases, I will be able to achieve great profits and the percentage of profits that you get will return to the amount of currencies that I have purchased

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of the time I buy bitcoin when I see signs that the market is going up, I don't rush to buy and at the same time I don't rush to sell, whoever rushes to the market regret at the end.

I always buy coins in large quantities (100-150 dollars at least) at the lowest price, so as not to suffer from investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I try to buy bitcoin when his price is low , but know i bought it when it’s price is 8250$ and i don’t want to sell them because, i think bitcoin will rise to a big amount in some months, because the halving is in 12 may , for that i think bitcoin will rise to 20000$ or maybe 30000 $ .

I try to buy when the prices of all cryptocurrencies are incredibly low, so that when the price of the coins I have invested in increases, I can earn as much as possible from them.

On 5/3/2020 at 1:42 PM, Kamila said:

I always buy coins in large quantities (100-150 dollars at least) at the lowest price, so as not to suffer from investment.

But we can never say that it is low or high for sure all that we can do is assume that it is low or high sometimes if there is some kind of manipulation is where you can make false anticipation.

If buying Crypto also have a strategy, then I think it's also of buying Crypto coins when the price are kind if plunging down, as demand on Crypto coins are kind if higher when the Crypto markets prices are dropping, as this strategy have always being used when having to gain passive profits, when prices falls and rise back

we have to set our own limits low ones to buy and high ones to sell to, however I accumulate / buy bitcoins in small doses,I think it's the best strategy for now, after the halving we'll see ...

On 5/4/2020 at 12:57 AM, Mohssine said:

I try to buy bitcoin when his price is low , but know i bought it when it’s price is 8250$ and i don’t want to sell them because, i think bitcoin will rise to a big amount in some months, because the halving is in 12 may , for that i think bitcoin will rise to 20000$ or maybe 30000 $ .

I think you did great on holding at 8K. It was difficult to do so but I had the same feeling as you. We might have a good chance for this year to revisit the all time highs and even above it as you say. I think most of us have the same hopes.

The best strategy I follow is to buy in small quantities and consolidate the deal when the price falls more, I was able through this strategy or my loss is as little as possible.

I used to buy bitcoin when it's price is very low. Then I keep them in my wallet and holding until the price of bitcoin is increase then I start invest and sell bitcoin in situational price. 

I use bitcoin for trading. So when price is at low point of previous 24 hours then i buy it and same when price go highest point of 24 hours i sell it. This is how i buy and sell bitcoin and other currencies. 

On 1/2/2020 at 11:07 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I buy my Bitcoin when I saw the price is low and sell when the price become ls high, I buy and hold before bull market starts and sells when the bull market is high enough for selling

Study the coin exchanges and liquidity in market.Then check the graph of coin last six month.Where high and low can be easily seen.Then use google for news about coin and goes to different social plat forms for his future ,past movements.Then i decide to but that coin.This is long process but it is better then regret .Where i think if i studied i would have make profit.

Are usually follow some strategy Which I will share with you. First of all I look for the market condition and look for the history of the coin That I am willing to invest in it. Then I check whether it will be profitable in the coming days.

47 minutes ago, P A Ashif said:

Are usually follow some strategy Which I will share with you. First of all I look for the market condition and look for the history of the coin That I am willing to invest in it. Then I check whether it will be profitable in the coming days.

The is great but I think you can tell us more about technical analyses you are using, how you use indicators too. As for me, I checked for the coin lowest price ever, and the highest, making use of RSI and this helps. 

On 5/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I buy bitcoin almost every month. I wait for the price to go down and buy bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will go up more because this will bring me big profits. If you want to profit, you should set a long-term investment plan.

This is a solid plan. I did the same in 2017 and did manage to make profits through the parabolic run we had. I can see signs of another one happening soon, but I was seriously expecting another dip to happen to add more to the hold position but it didn't happen. I can go into a bull run with the small amount I have now, but didn't manage to reach even close to my holding target for the summer.

I buy cryptocurrency at low price and sell it high. I am waiting always to a coin price drop and then i will start buying it and hold it until the price pumps and sell so that i can earn big. And also i am preparing for the bull run that's why i am investing to crypto right now.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:10 PM, Soaib khan said:

i follow some experienced peoples and watching youtube videos or following signals i naver get panic if price going dump im in profit

That's a good strategy, I'm also belong to those who didn't panic when the price rise or goes down. 

I'm always waiting for good opportunity. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c