What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 11
  • +2 13
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

I just like to buy coins whenever they go down and accumulate them. I believe that crypto has good future and this accumulated amount will give me best profit. 

• +1 4
  • +4 1

Well I'm not always buying coins, but there's the only coin that I have strategy in it, and that is bitcoin, I buy bitcoin when its price is dumping or dropping well some might say that maybe I'm wasting money but thats, not it, its better to buy coins at its lower price yes it is kind of risky because perhaps it won't go up, but still I take the risk and if its take time to hold then I will still hold into it and while waiting I do more jobs to earn more.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

Buying cryptocurrency doesn't require any special strategies. Selling crypto at the right time requires more analysis. You should always buy any coin when its price is lowest. By lowest I mean the average lowest price it has ever achieved in its history. If you buy at low price, you will almost never lose money. If you want to know when the prices are low, I should say it may happen any time but most of the time after a bear run comes to an end, the prices are usually low and it is a good time to buy. You can also buy after bull market just starts but you will make less profit with this method. Yes, we buy at large amount but not so large that we can't afford to lose. The amount to buy only depends on your investment. No one can tell you how much coin you should buy. This is something you should decide for yourself but as a general rule, investing half of your money is reasonable.

• +5 1

The first is that cryptocurrency should be in the top of the list. Secondly, this is the volume of trading on exchange exchanges. 

9 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Buy when the bearish over, it's when the price reach support indicator.

Always use amounts that you can afford to lose, it's doesn't matter how much the amount, as long as you don't regret when losing it. 

20 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling?

I mostly buy on the lows, and I am also following the trend that the halving has been bringing into the market charts. And as of now, with 5 months more before the halving, I think is the perfect time to hoard some coins, regardless of price pumps and dumps, as it's likely to hit another peaks once the halving takes effect.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

On 1/2/2020 at 5:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Well, this a simple answer. I buy when the price is low and every trader has their lowest limit. I buy in small quantities in every step of the price. Is this the same question that already been asked all the time. And I got a feeling that my post will soon disappear.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

My strategies especially for bitcoin just wait till bitcoin was dumped and on the bearish market beside that if stagnant it's really important to see the candle and also the 24h volume too since it will affecting the next price, For altcoin my strategies is simple, Just wait till bitcoin stagnant and they will be rising slowly.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 6:15 PM, Opinder said:

I just like to buy coins whenever they go down and accumulate them. I believe that crypto has good future and this accumulated amount will give me best profit. 

If crypto has a good effect, then you can easily buy bitcoin every time the price goes down and then you can sell it when the price starts to stabilize because it gives you the best profit.

i follow some experienced peoples and watching youtube videos or following signals i naver get panic if price going dump im in profit

To buy Crypto following present position of it is very important,and how worth position in it is also important.       

On 1/2/2020 at 4:45 PM, Opinder said:

Yes that is a good strategy which i too follw the same one .i use to buy the coin of which trading volume is high at exchanges and that is at small price.and hold it for some days and sell to get a good profit

• +2 1

The strategy I used in buying Crypto was when prices were cheap and the same when I bought Bitcoin. Because when a new high price I will sell it and get a profit. But I do not dare in large numbers, I only do small.

• +3 1

On 1/2/2020 at 4:15 PM, Opinder said:

I use the 3 steps of buying strategy to buy any coin. If you follow this strategy then you can't face the loss or struck in the loss. Buy when you feel that this is the best time for buying. If the price dumps from this level than again buy the coins

What I'm doing everytime i buy Crypto or Bitcoins i hold it or store it in my Bitcoin wallet wait until the value goes up. Other people invest in Yobit they can earn in monthly 0.1% it's so profitable and sometimes i trade my Bitcoin if i have time checking if it goes up or down. Using Crypto is profitable you need to use this method.

If I will buy crypto, I will wait for the coin's price to fall or drop because that's how we can save money and gain some profit as soon as the bull run comes. Also that is the right thing to do, buying a coin on it's high price is not profitable. 

in my view that is the quality concept that it must train in high school, so that they'll realize and to find out about cryptocurrency in their younger age. even if its too early for them, nothing incorrect with that the critical is they have already idea about crypto. This idea will encourage additionally to different schools to teach and being element of their training in excessive school.If the young people and students know about crypto currency in the school or University its good for them.
 it would be improved if schooling kids about cryptocurrencies is optional. I'm conversation about as a campus subject merely as a subject course. For younger kids, an edifying capture strength suffice.

Buy low sell High that the only thing you need to do when the market is selling very low its good to buy but you also need to choose what to buy because some coins stay Low and dont have much profit.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

If I am interested in a new project for investment, I will buy coins when ICO / IEO or on the day the coin starts trading. Other coins depend on the results of analysis and news. Ideally buy at low prices and sell at the highest price.😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I buy it when the market price is said to be bearish and sell it when the market price is Bullrun and look for profit in the long run.

On 1/2/2020 at 6:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

My strategy is probably a strategy that is commonly used by others in general. I will buy in large quantities, when the price of bitcoin drops dramatically, then sell when the price rises. That's the strategy most people use most often.

According to my strategy the right time to buy crypto is when it hit the lowest of its price. As we know the price of crypto is keep on fluctuating and some crypto have fixed minimum price so when it reach to or around that minimum just buy it and store it in safe place and wait for its price to reach the maximum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

if you are doing short trade only, I just buy when the price of crypto is starting to increase, and I will sell right away if I earned profit.. and if you invest for long term, you should buy now and hold for long term or until your profit makes double.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day