Which crypto with most transactions per second - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Which crypto with most transactions per second

If you think about Visa for example, is able to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second. If crypto wants to get fully adopted in future they will need the possibility to execute  a very high number of transactions to meet the correct requirements for their crypto to process efficiently. I know XRP can do 1700 transactions per second. Anyone know a crypto that can handle more ?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 6

Eos coin has most fast transaction speed per second. It has overpassed the visa TPS(1700)  with 3000 TPS. Dapps builders on eos blockchain claimed that now it has speed of 50000 TPS.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Although bitcoin is still the most valuable cryptocurrency ripple coin is one of the fastest and secure blockchain on average bitcoin processes about seven 7 transaction per which makes it's pretty slow as compare with ethereum. Ripple the fastest cryptocurrency at 1500 per second visa does 24000 transaction per second

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Crypto helps and earns money in seconds so it is understood that crypto helps a lot and we help them get money from crypto very quickly.

• +5 1

17 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

If you think about Visa for example, is able to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second. If crypto wants to get fully adopted in future they will need the possibility to execute  a very high number of transactions to meet the correct requirements for their crypto to process efficiently. I know XRP can do 1700 transactions per second. Anyone know a crypto that can handle more ?

I think Tron and quarkchain have very faster transactions i have tried tron TRX transactions that are very fast.

• +1 1

But I saw that in January 2020, starting on the 1st crypto, the most consecutive transactions were Bitcoin, ethereum and XRP.  Or maybe because I was very focused on those three coins

• +1 1
  • +4 1

yes you are right, if you want more and more adoption, crypto must be able to make the fastest transaction ever in the financial and payment world and also a low fee.

• +1 1

In terms of speed and my experience in dealing with several currencies, I see that DASH and LTC are the fastest and for bitcoin, you should wait a few minutes or hours

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I think litecoin and the ethereum this both cryptocurrencies are too much faster in confirming their transactions more than the bitcoin

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Well for me bitcoin has the highest speed when it comes in transaction and it is good because it's not just fast but have also a low fee. 

Okay the fastest crypto I see is xlm, ETH are really like the flash on transfer, not like bitcoin need time but for the best ..

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

I think bitcoin most transaction per second because bitcoin is most popular crypto currency and I think fastest transaction complete is xrp coin

Bitcoin is the most popular coin,but this is quite slow when it comes to transaction with higher fees,and i heard that EOS is the crypto that has fastest transaction in second. It can do 1700 transactions per seconds.

• +1 1

I think ripple because many people preferring thus coin by having a cheap price in the market, all people can buy this coin for being affordable and you can now earned some ripple by just doing some holding it and waiting for the good value soon.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:05 AM, muhdedoz said:

I think bitcoin has the highest number of transaction because it has more attention than all the others

Yes i agree with you bitcoin is the highest growing coin and it has the most number of transactions compared to other coins.

I know exactly how many limits in a tie, but I know that most of the crypto currencies are paid on Bitcoin.

I think Dash, Monero, Eos, Neo and XRP have a good speed of transaction. But there is no one to compete visa transaction speed. If visa is transferred to blockchain technology then it will be a great change to the crypto world.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

It is not only about speed. Although with Lightning Network, which will be a layer-2 solution, transactions with Bitcoin will be almost instant and feeless. I've also heard about XRP and other chains claiming millions of transactions per second. Are their networks as safe and secure as Bitcoin is though? Not at all. Most of the alt chains have already been 51% attacked in the past. Others are not decentralized at all, meaning it is still like using a bank with different tech. I don't know if Ripple can ever manage to become decentalized and since they don't actually care about this issue I totally doubt it. 

I've described above what Vitalik did in the past, calling it "The Scalability Trilemma".

He explains how it is not possible to have both Security, Decentralization and Scalability at the same time.

You can find more information on this here:

https://modex.tech/a-brief-overview-of-the-scalability-trilemma/

• +1 1

Exactly I don't no which coin transaction speed in crypto, but I think ripple coin does more transaction then other coins.because I think bitcoin transaction fees high so I think peoples not do transaction in bitcoin, but I think ripple is best because this is centralized and low fees and security from banks, so i think ripple does  most transaction.

• +1 1

I don't have any information about the number of transactions  of cryptocurrencies but for sure XRP is the most fastest transactions of all cryptocurrencies just based on my experienced using XRP.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that if Crypto acted it all could have happened, obviously the exchange fee was different for each coin. At present Xrp with the cheapest and very fast exchange fees.

• +1 1

xlm coin transactions is also fast because if you send anywhere it will be completed within 1-2 minutes. i don't know how much can do per second but it can also fast for transactions. 

If you look at transaction speed then bitcoin has one of the slowest transaction speed and can process only few transactions at a time. Ethereum is a bit better but still very slow compared to other new cryptocurrencies such as ripple, EOS etc.

468x60-3.png

14 minutes ago, Raihan84 said:

I don't know Which crypto with most transactions per second, but I think crypto take some minutes. so friend please discussion here as if we know this information clearly... 

Maybe what is meant here is not how fast our individual transactions are. however, how many transactions can a blockchain system make in seconds