Which crypto with most transactions per second - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Which crypto with most transactions per second

I think there are many transactions happen using any cryptocurrency with lower value because it is good for transferring to other wallets because it will have a little number of transaction fees compared to the cryptocurrency that has a higher value.

• +2 1

EOS transactions take an average of 1.5 seconds.

The EOS network processes up to 50,000 Tx per second.

EOS has low transaction fees.

The network is secure and scalable.

• +2 1

Yes XRP is the one of the best coin which has the ability to transact the assets. It can make 1700 transaction per second. But I listened that EOS has 5000 TPS record.

• +1 1

Frankly speaking this is the only serious issue with crypto.  I have thought that if crypto will be expected by a large public then there will be delay in payments. So if it has to overcome that, then some new crypto with highest average transaction speed have to be built. Actually I want my country to build that one for future. This will be highly accepted if developed 

• +2 1

I am astonished with the transection rates and speed of the visa card there are a lot of things that cryptocurrency need to do if that is the desired goal to achieve.

The fastest cryptocurrency to transact in is Ripple, XRP can handle 1,500 transactions per second with a transaction time of 4 seconds. In fact, Ripple is more designed as a payment transfer method. The common language is, moving money from point A to point B in a more efficient manner than banks. Ripple is designed for transactions between countries so it focuses more on transaction speed.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The lightning network will help with this. It will give an average of 7000 transactions per second and it will be what Bitcoin needs to be adopted worldwide. Fees will also be lower than Visa or other payment systems so it will be very competitive. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Although bitcoin is most popular coin in the market but it has very slow transaction. I heard EOS has the fastest transaction system.It can perform 1700 transaction per second. 

The visa and mastercard networks are centralized and their speed does not mean they have any feature Bitcoin has. They are centralized and block transcations also Visa was down for days years ago and nobody can say that this won't happen again. If you trust your banks and every employee that will not touch your money or block your transactions then you are fine, I don't trust them at all.

Ripple has fast transcations and also dogecoin or tron. I use these sometimes to transfer when I have want to transfer to other exchanges but the higher you trade the more the fees are so for some even paying $20 for fees is better than use fast and cheap networks.

• +3 1

You know that xrp can do that and a centralized system always performs faster than a decentralized. But the problem is it is always a private centralized dightal currency and while it seems that it is secure centralized systems have proven to be dangerous. Maybe banks don't need Ripple at all otherwise they would be using only Ripple today.

• +3 1

I think that Tron is very fast and followed then by XRP. At least from the top cryptocurrencies. Perhaps xlm is also same fast as they are the same code with xrp.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am think there is one with faster transactions this is EOS but I am not use it to make transactions so far, I am read it has close to 2000 transactions per second. It is matter to us if it has this much or more?

• +1 1

XRP  is very fastest for the transaction.  I use XRP  coin to transfer funds between the two exchangers due to lower commission  & faster transaction speed. 

I don't know about this, but it is something that will be required for adoption in the retail services. You say about XRP but Ripple hasn't done a lot to increase merchant adoption, it only was marketed for the bank sector and only recently is trying to find more opportunities.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 1:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

If you think about Visa for example, is able to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second. If crypto wants to get fully adopted in future they will need the possibility to execute  a very high number of transactions to meet the correct requirements for their crypto to process efficiently. I know XRP can do 1700 transactions per second. Anyone know a crypto that can handle more ?

The crypto is development mode and software engineers are constantly building new system to increase transactions per second. Now the latest new in crypto market is about ETH 2.0 Who have promised their speed will be 1000 TP which will lessen the burden of ETH network and the fee of ETH will be low. The upgrading is started from  December 2020 and will fully upgraded in march 2021 their are four stages of  upgrade and the first stage is started .when the upgrade is done ETH will be more strong in market, huge adoption is expected. 

• +1 1

I don't think this metric is the most important for a cryptocurrency. I understand there is an urge to reach Visa but there are important facts we don't need to leave outside of the equation. In fact I think that Bitcoin lags in this and the steps that have been taken should be increased to push the lightning network development faster and increase adoption.

• +3 1

I think ltc,xrp and bitcoin are Best for the transactions because these 3 coins transaction working speed is faster than the other cryptocurrency...and your transaction complete in some seconds...

Edited by Zains031

Bitcoin cash can currently handle 65+ transactions per second on an average. It is one among the top ten cryptocurrencies based on market capitalization.

In the market the bitcoin is the most reliable and lequdity for the transaction. It is more powerful then other currency. There are several in the market every one have a specific value and speed. 

On 1/2/2020 at 2:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

If you think about Visa for example, is able to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second. If crypto wants to get fully adopted in future they will need the possibility to execute  a very high number of transactions to meet the correct requirements for their crypto to process efficiently. I know XRP can do 1700 transactions per second. Anyone know a crypto that can handle more ?

Hey mate, you are right XRP coin transaction is very first, I know another coin their transaction speed is very first and this coin name is XLM coin, XLM network can 1000+ transaction per second and their cost price are very low, so we can try this network.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The ripple is the most fastest transaction coin in cryptoworld.  there are other that are fast and have low transactions fees but XRP is better in making transactions. 

On 1/1/2020 at 10:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

In general, there is always an improvement in digital currencies. There are many currencies that are increasing the speed of conducting transactions with them. It is a really good step

• +1 1