Which crypto with most transactions per second - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Which crypto with most transactions per second

On 1/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

If you think about Visa for example, is able to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second. If crypto wants to get fully adopted in future they will need the possibility to execute  a very high number of transactions to meet the correct requirements for their crypto to process efficiently. I know XRP can do 1700 transactions per second. Anyone know a crypto that can handle more ?

no, ripple has the fastest transactions speed. they developers also says that ripple can reach 50k transactions per second and this is also the highest number declared by any other blockchain. for example QTUM devs say that they can handle up to 10k tansactions

I believe that bitcoin has advanced a great deal with the lighting system, from going to days before accepting an exchange on a blocked system to a limit of 20 minutes is an unbelievable advancement, I likewise heard that dogecoin works well indeed and quick, however in the event that we are discussing genuine speed I imagine that run is the most effective of every one of, your exchanges are finished in a moment or two.

I was send litecoins from yobit to coinpot and it takes 30 minutes the coins to be visible in coinpot wallet then i transfer bitcoins from paxful to localbitcoins and it took only 20 minutes for the bitcoins to arrive in my wallet but the fastest coin i ever saw its XRP coins.. I transfer them from DROPZ to coins ph wallet and it only took 6 seconds for the coins to arrive in my wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Welcome with me
The speed of completing a transaction in encryption varies from one currency to another
Bitcoin is slow to process a small value because it requires a number of confirmations
Perhaps, Eos coin is the fastest, with an estimated speed of 50,000 TPS

On 2/1/2020 at 1:03 PM, Imaankhan said:

Yes i agree with you bitcoin is the highest growing coin and it has the most number of transactions compared to other coins.

No!

It may be the most expensive, the one with the most transactions, etc. But their "send" are not the fastest. In fact it is a scalability problem that bitcoin has and that it has tried to solve with the Lightning Network, currently under development.

LTC, XRP, ETH are fast, but currently the security issue is an important variable and Bitcoin is the best in that regard.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

No, I do not know, except for the XRP coin, if there is a cryptocurrency, then it is significantly high in speed of transfers. 

I don't have sure if there have the coin which its transactions can take one second per confirmation, but sometimes the bitcoin transactions can be sending instantly 

I think bitcoin have the most transactions per second because it's the most popular and also the most used currency among all of the coins or tokens. Also bitcoin is the most preferred coin by many traders since it's the most profitable.

Bitcoin has added usability and capitalization than completely digital currencies. recall that the BTC is the digital currency that governs the cryptoactive ecosystems in.

I totally agree that the xrp has many transactions, it is a low value currency but very interesting, so it should not be wasted.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:28 AM, Maxtron73 said:

If you think about Visa for example, is able to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second. If crypto wants to get fully adopted in future they will need the possibility to execute  a very high number of transactions to meet the correct requirements for their crypto to process efficiently. I know XRP can do 1700 transactions per second. Anyone know a crypto that can handle more ?

EOS is the only coin I know that can beat XRP in terms of transaction per second speed. EOS has managed to exceed 3000 transactions per second which makes it the fastest blockchain ever. EOS was called ETH killer because of its fast speed. I have even read that this coin has beaten VISA in transaction speed because it has achieved extraordinary speeds of 50.000 TPS! This is faster than VISA and PayPal. For the time being, EOS is the record holder.

I have researched this and crypto that has the most number of transactions per second is Credits or CS. It can process upto million transactions per second, but just having a lot of speed doesn't matter much, as you can see CS is languishing at 5 cents at CMC. You need to provide quality code as well. It Ivan on Tech, who figured out the flaw of CS, and ever since he did, CS never rose up.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

In the market there are many coins who have maximum transaction per second. Some of them are ripple coin, bitcoin etc. These are most popular coin. And most adopted coin.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I don't think it's important at this stage. And if any cryptocurrency is in high demand, the speed of transactions will increase due to rewards.

According to my little research, those coins which have the highest number if transactions per second, is the those if the lesser known coins. As from that, the coin with fastest transaction per second is the futerepia, which averages on 300000 transactions per second. The list still continues, such as those of Neo, nano, doge, ripple which very fast Crypto coins

I think it can be ETH, most people use BTC just for trading, but most popular by transactions is ETH because it support ERC-20 and it need GAS commissions everywhere

No cryptocurrencies work that way. At least it will tame 2 minutes before a transaction is complete. I don't know if the lightning network. 

I believe that bitcoin has advanced a great deal with the lighting system, from going to days before accepting an exchange on a blocked system to a limit of 20 minutes is an unfathomable advancement, I likewise heard that dogecoin works quite well and quick, however in the event that we are discussing genuine speed I feel that run is the most effective of every one of, your exchanges are finished in short order.

If u look at the transactions there are many different gateways but i prefer the Visa to transfer because in that we can transfer more than upto 20000 so i prefer that one personally but there might be better than that. 

On 1/30/2020 at 4:04 PM, Maahi said:

Below are top coin with thiet transcation speed

Cryptocurrency Block Timing
DASH 2 minutes 39 seconds
Monero 2 minutes
PIVX 1 minute
NEO 15 seconds
Nano 5-10 seconds
Dogecoin 1 minute
Ethereum 14-17 seconds
Litecoin 2 minutes 30 seconds
Bitcoin 10 minutes
Bitcoin Cash 10 minutes

Above data from https://coinsutra.com/transaction-speeds/

Thanks aot for sharing but I see xl is rely far in that why its name not here ?

I thinks it would b bitcoin be bitcoin is very famous in the world  and users of bitcoin is higher then others coin. So the transaction of bitcoin would be more then other

As far as I'm aware xrp is the fastest of ones with good volume and more or less stable price

3 hours ago, Jahid6 said:

Eos coin has a large amount speedily transaction hurry for each second. It has overpassed the visa TPS(1700)  with 3000 TPS. Dapps builders on eos blockchain claimed that at once it has swiftness of 50000 TPS.

I don't think there is any cryptocurrency that has more transaction per second than bitcoin, because bitcoin always supercede other coins

On 1/4/2020 at 5:43 AM, Yanadia said:

But I saw that in January 2020, starting on the 1st crypto, the most consecutive transactions were Bitcoin, ethereum and XRP.  Or maybe because I was very focused on those three coins

I think bitcoin is on the top of the list on transaction because many peoples transact it and get profit on it. Transaction is also easy with bitcoin. That's why it is so popular on this.