Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

I agree with you, I am happy that my friends introduce me to crypto curerncy because I know that I can earn money and at the same time learn new knowledge and ideas in crypto currencies.

Yes I agree with you, I really like this forum because it allows me to earn money. It help me to have an extra income especially I am not that rich. I am thankful to this forum so much.

Yes, learning to trade deserves to be given some of our time, but we must initially have a good place to learn to trade and make some profit. I think that by working in the forum here you will get the gain and learn to trade well and then you can start

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The internet as we know it today is just filled all tones of different earning site it is just too bad that most of them are just setup for scam scheme or just for monetization it a very big luck i got introduced to cryptotalk forum before it was too late. 😊

experience supportive skills will by no process you disappoint in one instance spirit you are in silhouette that its leading to earn by struggling with you obstinate making and courteous skills other than infiltrating free money.

• +1 1

Your idea is really excellent. You should learn to trade within months, which will make you gain profits throughout your life by gaining such experience in learning trading.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/31/2019 at 5:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

Free sites give little and this is not considered feasible business, but if you learn trading skills and invest in this money that you collect, you will get more cryptocurrencies from trading profits and your balance will grow exponentially.

Crypto can lead us to start working in other sites that pays crypto. Also in trading, if we are really knowledgeable about it like we know what we we should do and not, it can also be a good way to earn profit from crypto.

Yes i am totally agree with you. I also want to earn money by trading and now i have started trading in yobit. Now i have much experience about that but i am learning about trading. 

For me, trading and investing is a good opportunity to make profits and multiples, but the beginner must be careful to do so because that may expose him to losing his money ,that may be the basis money for starting his project through the net.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I agree with you, learning to trade and obtaining experience in this field is the most important way to earn money, to make small quick profits by luck, and a trader who does not have a plan for losses may fall at a later time.

Well in this platform we are lucky that many experienced people's are linked. We should not use this platform for only money making. You are right we should learn skills which will help us to sustain in worse situations. 

You are right about this topic instead of wasting your time looking purely for easy ways to gain easy. It is better to learn to trade. It has a good return if you know how to work as you said you are months enough to learn simple techniques around it. There are also some other ways to make a good profit

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes you are right my dear friend, if we devote our time to learning about trading with cryptocurrencies, it would be beneficial because if we got tips and knowledge about trading then we can start making money from Crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best Earning Idea in the crypto world is to trade. Some make more money by trading in the short term and many in the long run. However, I think it is possible to make more profit by trading in the long run. It has high profits and can trade very easily.

On 3/29/2020 at 10:53 PM, Binjit said:

As i know and my experience of crypto any idea is never work just your skill of crypto working well
if you have knowledge about it i see many people say use this trick or idea but it is not work
better is use your own skill for earning

This is true mate, having a knowledge here in cryptocurrency will help you to earned more money because this is an advantage, happy posting everyone.

You are right rather than being only dependant on earning from free sites we can also learn some trading skills that might make us good traders thus making a lifetime source of income at home.

15 hours ago, Wa998sh said:

no one can earn any decent amount of money if he did not learn how to do it. learning is essential step toward gaining and making successful trades in this field. 

Indeed, my learning friend is the most important point for success in all areas of life. In order to achieve success in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to learn how it works and cannot achieve profits while you are not aware of how to work in this field.

Earning in cryptocurrency have different ways, you just need to have ideas and knowledge on how you will have profits in cryptocurrency, you can start with trading which seems the best

The best way to earn is through the use of trading which i agree with in your post. The concern with this is that you need to have the time and the patience to learn how to trade, and over and above that you also need to have the ability to learn because it requires analyzing a lot of the market trends. If you take the time and are willing to make a sizable investment in crypto as your starting in trading you can make a good earning with time, however this is also risky and you could lose everything if you do not learn effective trading from the start.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

22 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Indeed, my learning friend is the most important point for success in all areas of life. In order to achieve success in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to learn how it works and cannot achieve profits while you are not aware of how to work in this field.

There is not one earning idea, we can earn high through many different ways. The thing that matters is how fast we achieve our goals (fast but safe). Some prefer to start with zero investment and earn free crypto to invest it later to trade with them. This is a safe but boring method. To accelerate the process, you can invest some of your fiat balance to provide your initial capital. Now you can invest and trade 50/50 to have a good earning because trying only one strategy is not recommended. You should distribute your capital diversely to earn from different sources.

22 hours ago, halloweed said:

You can not just start with trading, trading needs you to have too much knowledge, that you might not have as a beginner, you have to start with simple things like holding.

Yea, everything has to be learnt in cryptocurrency, so you need to dedicate that precious time for you to study and get it perfect for your trading so that you won't regret your step

This strategy is actually working for not only cryptocurrency world but for any spheres in this world, so just focus on one thing and keep getting better at it every day.

2 hours ago, Basad said:

In cryptocurency the are seven opportunities of earning good amount of coins at least nothing less than $2 to $3 dollars per day and if you are a trader you earn atleast $10 daily

Only if your coin is having a potential and you know how to scalp that is the time I think you can earn that $10 daily.

On 2/15/2020 at 8:53 AM, hamadahajali said:

For me, the best way to made a profit from the world of cryptocurrencies is trading, because it is the most profitable of all ways , and it does not require much time like all other ways

Who told you that's trading doesn't require much time like others earning ways? In order to trade well you must spend s lot of time in the market I'm order to know the market conditions.