How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pongs cutie

How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins?

When someone has decided its actually very difficult to convince them that its right to get back to the same station so to me thy just have to get the benefits of the system you are trying to sell to them that would be much easier , like for me its easy for me to explain to anybody why its better to send or receive money with Ripple because I have used it a number of times and I get the benefits of it

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think earning is the best motivation for other people when the negative people see someone earning quite quickly from cryptocurrencies then they easily try to adopt the cryptocurrencies so that they can make some money for themselves as well.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hello dear, a wonderful thing as the wonderful forum has many advantages that give a person a good impression on him, but by getting to know him, knowing his laws and adhering to them, where by creating effective posts and topics and responses to the topic in the appropriate way, you get what you want and get a great reputation through it.

These are good arguments we can use to convince a cyptocurrency skeptic to believe in Bitcoin. Besides, I can add that if our interest is greater for said person to participate, I would choose to give him some Bitcoin and lead him to perform practices, such as trading with Bitcoin, making him use platforms where he can convert it into fiat money, going to do You buy with Bitcoin at any establishment where it is accepted, pay your phone bill or electricity bill. I am sure that when that person sees the functionality and usefulness of Bitcoin and that the benefits are greater than using fiat money, you will see that person wondering in the future how to acquire Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

It's very difficult task to wash negative mind of people about crypto currencies. But we can guide them with physical proof. We should try to understand them advantages of crypto currencies. We should ask them to try once crypto world if they feel comfortable then they will keep working dealing in crypto currencies.

Before inviting them, you should notice their response to the issue of cryptocurrencies. It is not easy, my friend. Before persuading you should watch their interest in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can add privacy issues to the matter. People usually yearn, so if you tell them that all the information and transfers happen without mentioning names, that may help a little.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Something surprisingly is the payments that we receive both in btc and talkcoin. Hence the price of talk is batling to move up but still struggling around 70-72 satoshi maintaining a stable price at this moment. 

And since we all know the value is currently low then i suggest we make use of the investbox so that we can be earning 1% after every successful 24 hours since it doesn't require any additional work, i hope to see the value go back to it previous level which was 170 Satoshi because that will enable us to earn more from this forum since the BTC payment is still active.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I have a lots of friend they have negative impression about bitcoin. Now they can easily understand that the Importance of bitcoin. I always tell them if you buy and hold bitcoin you will be a millionaire one day. Now the price of bitcoin tell everything. 

• +2 2

On 11/22/2020 at 6:11 AM, Pongs cutie said:
Do you have any friends you want to invite here, but unfortunately they have negative impression about cryptocurrencies? Let me give you some pieces of advice what you should do.

1. Explain the nature of Bitcoin in a precise and comprehensible manner. Cite how it is used and that it's not totally illegal and that it's just a substitute form of currency that doesn't include a middle men or banks to any of its transaction. It's also good to mention that some countries and state banned online currencies because they are afraid that it'll be used for crime purposes like terrorist financing and money laundering. 

2. If you have fully explained what bitcoin is, now describe what Cryptotalk is and what kind of work we're doing here. How much we're earning and the fact that it can help you financially. Most importantly, discuss its rules & regulations and relevance to bitcoins. 

I hope this helps! Also, if you want to add some further explanation, information you'd love to share, or some corrections with what I have stated, feel free to say so. <33

juicy.jpg

This article is helpful , but it is very challenging to invite those who already have a negative impression about crypto currency but gradually they will get to know more about crypto currency and they will drive away the negativity they have for crypto currency.

What I say to people that ask me about Bitcoin, is that they will have freedom with this asset. They will own it in a wallet they can only access and nobody can steal it and no government can confiscate it. You own the keys to your Bitcoin means financial freedom something that banks don't offer.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is giving us hope. If I was living in a country that has higher than 5% inflation it would be the only currency I would be holding and dealing with. Money is not worth holding when you have higher inflation. Someone saying that Bitcoin is a scam doesn't know a lot about it. It can be there are many scams we have to deal and avoid but the core of the issue is very different.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I don't try to convince people. I discuss Bitcoin when I am given a chance or when I listen to people discussing banks and how they have failed them so far, trying to give them an impression of how Bitcoin is helping them. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

then i suggest we make use of the investbox so that we can be earning 1% after every successful 24 hours

This is a good idea by the way I often use the invextbox for my talkcoin were I received 1 percent of what I invest. It will be a good idea if I can use my money to buy more and invest in both DLRS and the talkcoin.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Inviting someone who has a negative impression on bitcoins is a rather hard task, as they will greet everything that you tell them with skepticism and disbelief. However, there are solutions to this as well, in the sense that seeing is believing. In my opinion, showing them cryptotalk may not be helpful if they are still skeptical on the currency. Therefore my advice is to take some of your crypto and make a payment or a purchase of something online. When they are convinced then show them how to earn it. In order to be turned into the crypto world you need an incentive and this forum will provide that incentive if they are open to it. Showing them the capabilities and use will open them to this idea. 

• +1 1
  • +3 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It's very difficult to convince anyone who has a negative view on anything. You require a great knowledge of crypto also you should  be good explainer. Crypto is a tough topic if you not start with basics. So if you want to attract anyone bring to this platform and start with basics.

• +2 2

1 hour ago, Oxygen99 said:

This is a good idea by the way I often use the invextbox for my talkcoin were I received 1 percent of what I invest. It will be a good idea if I can use my money to buy more and invest in both DLRS and the talkcoin.

You have a good plan here mate because you will surely benefit alot in the future when the price of the coins rise in terms of value in yobit exchanger market, let focus on accumulating more talkcoin to our various wallets so as to make use of tht investbox since the price of talkcoin is still down.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Inviting someone to begin using crypto is not easy and it needs effort however, I think the best way is to be realistic and tell them the whole truth about both the advantages and disadvantages so that when they join it will be easy for them to know what exactly they are to deal with and most important is to invite them here at cryptotalk so that they learn more.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This could take some time to convince anyone with no experience in cryptocurrencies and money markets. Because I have to explain to him the rules of technical analysis and they require a lot of time to be able to start his first trade, and I am ready to do so with anyone who has a strong determination to improve his financial situation.

I am telling anyone that is asks me about bitcoin to join the Cryptotalk forum and learn from it. It is what is gives the best advice and motivation. We are not go to tell lies to people, and of course I am not try to convince with having less knowledge. I am tell them join a forum, I am in cryptotalk go there make an account. You can also make some crypto there and see for yourself.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

15 minutes ago, George10 said:

Inviting someone to begin using crypto is not easy and it needs effort however, I think the best way is to be realistic and tell them the whole truth about both the advantages and disadvantages so that when they join it will be easy for them to know what exactly they are to deal with and most important is to invite them here at cryptotalk so that they learn more.

@George10 nice idea but i want to give this explanation in different ways like  we should show them how we get money from bitcoin and how it works..   Because mostly people who think bitcoin is fake they know only the negative effect of btc.  That is why we need to show them positive advantage of btc to them..    

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/22/2020 at 1:11 AM, Pongs cutie said:
Do you have any friends you want to invite here, but unfortunately they have negative impression about cryptocurrencies? Let me give you some pieces of advice what you should do.

1. Explain the nature of Bitcoin in a precise and comprehensible manner. Cite how it is used and that it's not totally illegal and that it's just a substitute form of currency that doesn't include a middle men or banks to any of its transaction. It's also good to mention that some countries and state banned online currencies because they are afraid that it'll be used for crime purposes like terrorist financing and money laundering. 

2. If you have fully explained what bitcoin is, now describe what Cryptotalk is and what kind of work we're doing here. How much we're earning and the fact that it can help you financially. Most importantly, discuss its rules & regulations and relevance to bitcoins. 

I hope this helps! Also, if you want to add some further explanation, information you'd love to share, or some corrections with what I have stated, feel free to say so

@Pongs cutie In countries where the currency is constantly devalued, it is a good idea to let them know that cryptocurrencies are a safeguard of the value of money, so that inflation does not consume their monetary assets, as well as the ability to do operations quickly and From the comfort of home or anywhere you are through the devices you have, cryptos are an alternative to the flaws that fiat money has, they come to save us from the economic debacle that affects us due to the crises that the countries, greetings.

• +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, George10 said:

If someone wants to enter the crypto world, you can let them in.  But if someone doesn't want to, he can't be brought into the crypto world by force.  But if anyone wants to come to the crypto world, he has to know all the advantages and disadvantages.  Because the crypto world is as good as it is bad.  Because those who do not have experience will not be able to do well in the crypto world

• +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

When we are faced with criticism we need to always politely dismiss it in a way to make the other person understand the value of Bitcoin. If we don't know what Bitcoin is and just discuss it because we trade it then perhaps we should be talking to people that want profits from trading and not to someone that wants to learn what Bitcoin does.

• +2 3
  • +4 1

It depends on the person you want to invite. For some people, just a screenshot of your earning will encourage them to join and stay active. If the person is suspicious about cryptocurrencies, you can show your income in fiat to attract his/her attention. You can also explain about Yobit and tell them that they can earn more if they trade in Yobit and to learn trading, they have to use this forum and make posts in it to make themselves ready for future trading. Tell them that Yobit is the most exclusive exchange because it provides a unique opportunity for its users to discuss about their trades in a forum. There is no other exchange in which people can interact with each other effectively.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1