How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pongs cutie

How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins?

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10 nice idea but i want to give this explanation in different ways like  we should show them how we get money from bitcoin and how it works..   Because mostly people who think bitcoin is fake they know only the negative effect of btc.  That is why we need to show them positive advantage of btc to them..    

Yes my friend I think you are right some people have negative thoughts about bitcoin that's the reason they are not interested in start using it therefore, it would be great to show them positive advantages like our earnings we get here and how we can make an investment to generate more profits maybe this way can make someone attracted,I have gotten your point.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

I cannot advicing a one person who are not interested in crypto to use crypt occurrences, because in this world people we are different in passion of certain jobs. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

let focus on accumulating more talkcoin to our various wallets so as to make use of tht investbox since the price of talkcoin is still down.

I advice many of my friends to buy some of this currency because there is possibilities for the price to rise if bitcoin maintain some stability and there was high demand and less supply on the talk and DLRS coins.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Oxygen99 said:

I advice many of my friends to buy some of this currency because there is possibilities for the price to rise if bitcoin maintain some stability and there was high demand and less supply on the talk and DLRS coins.

This is a very good idea mate because there will be good profit if that happens and it is among the reason why i am currently working hard in the forum by accumulating more talkcoin to my investbox account in yobit exchanger wallet and for everyone reading this conversation i suggest you give it a trial because great things take time.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To me its a little bit difficult and we should be able to build a perfect strategy that is far much easier for the right person to go with it its really important that you are able to build a confidence that works because of such a huge impression must be made and older faults always love to resist change that is important to check on that

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I am showing them the money. It is the only easy way to remove all negative impression from other people. If you show them your profits from this market they stop all questions and understand this is something important and they should focus on making money too. Otherwise they will not be smart and you will be wasting your time. Next you discuss the technicals and why this is important and still too early.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Give them a proof that bitcoin or cryptocurrency can change their lives. It can be source of their income educate them on how cryptocurrency works. And help them to grow with cryptocurrency. Share the opportunity that we have in being part of cryptoworld.

• +2 1

Bitcoin had a negative impression previously because of the Silk Road but lately this has changed a lot and is looking better as banks started talking positively about it. You can explain that many people like Kasparov, Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey are interested in Bitcoin and want its success in legal ways and it is only outlawed by oppressive regimes.

• +3 2

6 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

wallet and for everyone reading this conversation i suggest you give it a trial because great things take time

Best of luck to everyone 🤠 going for the trade but everyone need to get this on attention that to succeed in trading we need to be patient and study the market as usual.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Very good post that is giving us a lot to discuss and a funny meme. Good job. On the topic, I don't try too much to convince someone but I try to change the ideas of Bitcoin being a scam as most people that think like that have many wrong ideas that aren't real. Some think that Satoshi was the pizza guy and that he actually has now billions of dollars after selling his bitcoin. Reality is Satoshi is not Laszlo Hanyecz but this guy was an early bitcoin developer and Satoshi did not sell his Bitcoin, there are one million Bitcoin in satoshi wallet, proven by research never to have been moved. This is just an example and when I ask I get similar examples of mistakes that people have read or thought about Bitcoin.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

If someone is willing to listen then you can mention that this negative stance that banks and governments had, it has changed recently because they too understood what Bitcoin is. So they shouldn't be basing their knowledge on the conventional mass media but start to use the internet to search on their own and find the truth which is different from what they've been told.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello friends, if I'm to invite people who have negative impression about Bitcoin I will follow them or try to convince them step by step, tell them what Bitcoin is,it value and how to earn from trading the Bitcoin, and such type of people can't be convinced and invited at once because they  may get  tired of you but if you take it step by step they may one day try to listen to you because they will know there is something good you are getting from it.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Best of luck to everyone 🤠 going for the trade but everyone need to get this on attention that to succeed in trading we need to be patient and study the market as usual.

You have a good point here mate and one can only study the market when he/she have good background about the field, for that reason i think interested members need to accumulate more knowledge about Cryptocurrency trading so as to make things easier for them while working in the field.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

Your topic has a lot of positivity and motivation to invite friends to work in a forum CryptoTalk by explaining the importance of cryptocurrencies in the future and the knowledge we obtain through working in the forum and also you must explain to them the profit that we get daily from CryptoTalk This is important to encourage friends to join our forum wonderfull.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

knowledge about Cryptocurrency trading so as to make things easier for them while working in the field.

Hi friend projectcrypto I don't think  is easy to go in to trade with out the knowledge of trading. Trading is very profitable to those who learn how to do it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

I have many of my friends and family members who do not believe in Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies, and it is difficult to explain to them the truth of the encrypted world and how to benefit from it, but I will not hesitate for a moment to provide a good explanation for them so that we can benefit together.

I have told my family about these types of projects but they ask me what is needed and I give them the requirements, but sometimes that's why they don't want to enter because they don't like having to occupy part of their time.

• +2 2

Peoples those think that BTC is not a good coin and the crypto is fake business show them your profit than they believe on you becasue in this world peoples just believe on the reality.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion this is the best time to promote this platform. because I am sure that most users are earning good amount of income because of the increasing price of Bitcoins presently. so any new user who puts considerable amount of effort increasing post would receive really good amount of income. This can definitely sustain many users and they would realise the benefits of this platform which would encourage them to stay here.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

9 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Hi friend projectcrypto I don't think  is easy to go in to trade with out the knowledge of trading. Trading is very profitable to those who learn how to do it.

That is exactly what i am trying to say in this post because trading is too risky and only with good experience and concrete background about it one can be able to earn some profit in the field, without good knowledge one can easily lose and there will be no one to compensate you if you lose in the field of Cryptocurrency. For everyone reading this seek good knowledge about Cryptocurrency trading before you join to avoid losing funds.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

That wrong view in them, that misconceptions they have in respect to the world of crypto currency must be wipe away with good and convincing explanation, by exposing them to the cryptotalk forum to read and learn from other members testimonies, advice and guiding them making further research on valid and genuine information about crypto currency and let them see the good, practical example of the various sites depicting what you are making from crypto world.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/22/2020 at 6:51 PM, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

First I have to convince them to have a positive impression towards cryptocurrencies and importantly to state the importance of this digital currency as the latest growing globalization.i have to explain the volatility of bitcoin in the stock market and how its boosting different countries with this I hope they would be convinced 

There are a lot of ways to get someone into the crypto world and the most effective one is the teaching because if you teach the PRO's and CON's then may be they  feel some interest in it.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On the way to life, read carefully what you want when you come up with a strange idea about a habit and believe it. You must find one of your friends or someone else who has these turtles. Meaning that he is not trying to get to know the ocean more closely, but rather he stays his shell until the matter is over. If you really want to help your friends, you should make sure that they are credible and show them numbers, because speaking without humiliation, you will not get anything with him.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I explain Bitcoin to them and give them a complete picture of it and bring them closer to the analogy that it is like paper currencies, but intangible, and they are traded only on the Internet and have a financial value, and I try to solve any forms in their minds about Bitcoin and my misconceptions in their minds, and I inform them of tangible benefits from withdrawing money and that it is a real currency and not an illusion  And imagination or fraud and fraud.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

There is a type of people who are afraid to try anything new and they are waiting for someone else to do the experiment before them in order to make sure that it succeeds. And those who have a negative impression of Bitcoin must show them how you earn from this cryptocurrency and how you can use it as easily as traditional money in order to believe its advantages.

• +1 1
  • +2 1