Wasting BTC - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Wasting BTC

This is how crypto world works a lot of cryptocurrencies have been lost without an opportunity to be return, so if this problem is not fixable, it is not a problem then.

As for the people who die, I think that among every 500 people we will find a person who has cryptocurrencies and for the wallets that are connected to the Internet, there are many. Of these wallets do not ask you for private keys as they only depend on email and passwords

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They have to acknowledge this issue, as there is the most delicious of the governorates whose secret code has been forgotten or lost by its owner or whoever has passed away, they have to make it a ball for someone who has a relationship with its owner and not be afraid of it, as we know that there are not many of them, and the more they are lost, the more for us some The difficulty in reaping them

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

it is correct due to the despositions of the platform when requiring a minimun in satoshis deposits many portfolios are forgotten since they did not manage to add more bitcoin or also by others reasons, at the beginning when i began to gain my first satoshis in faucets the minimun of retirement was very high reason why i decided to stop making faucet and those satoshis remained there.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i agree with you, Too much bitcoins are wasting. And one thing more in which lot of btc are wasted is that wrong address Many people send btc to wrong address and which goes to burn. 

Yes you are right, accessing the accounts of deceased persons may be very difficult, because access requires private keys, and there may be several layers of security and verification, so some bitcoin is definitely wasted every year because of these cases.

Yes you are right bitcoin are actually wasting , like most people forget their wallet keys and can't access thier wallet and that means their bitcoin is going and there is nothing that can be done to bring it back, and at such the bitcoin becomes a waste .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most traders and investors have many accounts with a few thousands satoshi in them and they can not move and withdraw it because of minimum withdraw limit, the absolute best thing you can do is to save your credentials to your accounts and wait for long term because in a few years that bitcoin will be worth a lot more and so withdrawal limit will change to lower amounts and then you can move those assets.

This is very interesting topic we only could imagine if crypto owner is die what about their online wallet really I don't have any idea but I wish developer can find the solution in future. Maybe price will increase double of a bitcoin due it's limit and less supply. 

On 12/23/2019 at 4:12 AM, rjroshan said:

Always problems are coming and going this happening like a circle in our life. I'm thinking about BTC wasting all over the world. Bitcoin is very valuable to commercial society for many reasons. What we can do stop bitcoin wasting ...

Imagine most of the time our bitcoin wallet remains 0 - 20,000 Satoshi and we cant used them to withdraw because of minimum threshold. For example, let's get 1000,000 accounts which only 1,000 satoshis left their accounts. 
Total wasting BTC amount is 1000,000*1000= 10 BTC
This wasting amount of bitcoin more than those numbers for the whole world.
On the other hand thousands of people dying every single minute around the world. What happens to their online wallet. We all know about the security of online wallet and can,t access that account easily and who knows those wallet's strong password, back up keys, 2-factor verification and security question after they died.

Really nice on the creation of this type of Post, even though being banned on the forum, but on my say on the post, as to the limits and grades on bitcoin wasted, is not really totally lost, as it's still in the wallet, but what will be the limit, is that even the wallets don't really have to touch a user funds, even on no activity

You are right on one side, but on the other hand, all the currencies that can be divided are lost in a certain way in the portfolios, and we cannot do anything about them and do not forget that Bitcoin contains 21 million coins.

Lost of people have lost their bitcoin while others died leaving theirs on there private wallet with no any family knowing and is being wasted at the same time too. 

Don't worry if we are wasting little satoshi on each wallets because in this way we are much appreciated that total supplies of bitcoin now more less then what total have. We if total 21 millions then one or two wasting as you mentioned in your posts then it mean btc are now more rare then we thought.

• +1 1

On 6/10/2020 at 4:11 PM, jamesvince said:

Don't worry if we are wasting little satoshi on each wallets because in this way we are much appreciated that total supplies of bitcoin now more less then what total have. We if total 21 millions then one or two wasting as you mentioned in your posts then it mean btc are now more rare then we thought.

You are correct there. The wasted and lost Bitcoins in total, they add more value to the rest because of the increase in scarcity. If we count all lost Bitcoins the total number of the ones in existence is way less than 21 million, probably 18-19 million in total.

• +2 1

It would be interesting a study or statistic of that percentage, to have how much stuck BTC exists in the different wallets only because of the minimum required.

I completely agree with you. From every wallet if we want to withdraw everything they keep some of our Bitcoin.  That's a big wastage of Bitcoin. There are millions of wallets in the market and if min. 1000 satoshi is the minimum balance of every account. Then think what  huge loss of asset it is.

I completely agree with you, there are large amounts of bitcoin lost in the blockchain network due to various reasons of which the death of the owners of the portfolios that contain bitcoin, I think that the wallet address should be shared with trusted members of the family for not to waste bitcoin especially if the quantity is large

• +1 2

On 4/29/2020 at 10:54 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes i agree with you, Too much bitcoins are wasting. And one thing more in which lot of btc are wasted is that wrong address Many people send btc to wrong address and which goes to burn. 

You are not wrong, especially if a noncustodial wallet is lost or if the access codes are forgotten, and lasted if the seed phrase is lost or not backup. But as to custodial wallets and exchanges, I doubt that, it is not lost, only lost for the owner because the key to the wallets are owned by the custodial wallet and exchanges. 

I didn’t know about this before So for your post And I could find out in the end I will try I will try so that I can change the background theme It is very supportive.

19 hours ago, Ayman Nasim said:

BTC Valet is a very beautiful platform. BTC Oil is one of the means to work online. You know you can keep dollars. There are many such platforms that are good.They offer some personal keyboards that are easily accessible.

I don't know who showed you BTC Oil, but from what I saw it is a Hyip / ponzi site and you should stay away from that site

20 hours ago, rvherrera said:

It would be interesting a study or statistic of that percentage, to have how much stuck BTC exists in the different wallets only because of the minimum required.

I think I have seen a similar statistic, but it is something that leaves no doubt that this causes the price to rise due to bitcoin have a few bitcoins in circulation and many people looking to buy. The problem that the creator of this topic is raising is because most people use wallets from Blockchain.com and other web wallets, if people use wallets as an electum they won't have this problem

There is really a lot to think about in your words. Just as bitcoin has become advantageously popular and prices have risen, so too many people are moving in the direction of declining bitcoin. There are many people who abuse bitcoin due to which bitcoin is likely to be banned in most countries in the future. It can be said that there is a risk of bitcoin.

Bro, thank you for this topic! This is a really interesting question. It is possible that many people lose their funds in the blockchain network, and we will never be able to return them again, at least we think so! What if it's like in ancient times? When people lost their coins, and we are a new generation, we find them! Also here, one day these coins will float to the surface

• +5 1

Since the remnants BTC is in the exchange do you still considered it as a waste, to me I don't think its a waste, it's a reserve for the account when next you came to withdraw, then it can be used as your exchange fees or to be added to the coins you're withdrawing.

Edited by Guru2050

On 12/24/2019 at 12:01 AM, tienda said:

because scammers create news coins every day when the people invest on them they die in short time!

yeah , this is really a big problems in these days , this is hard to detect good coin for investment purposes . because spmmers now used ICO projects also . we should focus on top 20 altcoin for investment purposes only .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/23/2019 at 4:58 PM, Oxygen said:

I just read a news recently that an exchange owner have lost his private keys of a wallet which have almost 33 BTCs in it. this is also a part of wasting btc.

Yes, it is lost but lost that could be avoided and this happens often many people forget their private phrases and goodbye to their income it is annoying to lose your coins, but losing 33 BTC is absurd.