Why bitcoin price still not increasing? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Why bitcoin price still not increasing?

I just posted a post about the reasons for my brother's bitcoin price drop, read it and you will understand why bitcoin has fallen so much.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:23 AM, mrking049 said:

The price of the bitcoin increases by after Few days. The bitcoin is now in very critical stage it wants to pumps its price but failed. Many investers are not buying bitcoin. Now I am waiting for the new year. I think new year price increases .

But that is a bad idea as now it is somehow low is good if we could continue I suggest

The fear of it allows people to stay in their own home all day. This is probably due to the spread of coronavirus in our country.

Bitcoin has been affected by the surrounding conditions in the world, especially China, and now it has returned to rise and began to gradually escalate $ 6,000 the current price and will continue to rise

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know why some members like to talk about prices without checking what is happening in the market. They either pretend not to know or really don't know! We all saw that how bitcoin price increased from $4.5K to $7K during the recent days but I still see some members keep asking about why bitcoin has turned into a stable coin or why it doesn't rise! Please have a look at statistics and newest rates before filling topics with obvious questions that anyone knows the answers for them. Bitcoin is currently on the road to recovery. Just be patient and check the results a few weeks later.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Maybe the trading is less and that's why the price is not increasing. Sometimes the false news of medias also effect the price of bitcoins and this is the reason why it is not getting increase in prices. The price maybe qill go high again. 

There are many reasons. Coronavirus, falling stock markets, global recession. All this affects the mood of investors. During the economic crisis, most investors prefer traditional assets - gold, US dollars, euros.

• +4 1

Every time the Bitcoin is corrected or the market in general increases the time it takes to recover to that. Do not worry. Bitcoin has a future and the price will return to increase.

The price is unpredictable though it depends upon many factors and experience can tell it for every fall in market price there is huge one pump coming in good coiins and we must be aware about that. So Bitcoin price will increase just hold coins and keep patience.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It's simple, now the market was quite stable, there was simply no push for growth. It is very good when the market behaves stably, because you can trade very well. I myself am now waiting for the market to become stable again, to start trading again, because trading during such a market is very dangerous.

Right now we are facing a great opportunity to make a profit with it since it is on the rise acquire Bitcoin at the moment is the most advisable to do trading once it reaches its point plus something 

New year and Christmas reward already bitcoin gives new year starting bitcoin prices pump up, and bitcoin hit 10000$ in this month and so many investors enjoy their Christmas and new year to earn profit,because in short period rise up 10000$ dollars.

The issue of high and low bitcoin is not easy to know, there are several factors that raise bitcoin or lead to a decrease, for example, the high demand for bitcoin and the lack of supply raises its price, sometimes some global events have a double effect, either by the rise or decrease, see Corona virus led to a rise not only in Bitcoin, but in the global economy, stock exchanges and stocks

The rise in the price of bitcoin is not related to a specific date or date. Bitcoin previously was moving affected by the news, but at the present time there is not enough liquidity to move its price.

Bitcoin price might not be increasing this time around due to many problems that is happening to the world, especially the pandemic outbreak that is killing thousands of people

In general, on New Year's Day, the price of bitcoin goes down every year because a lot of people sell their bitcoins and cryptocurrencies to get money to celebrate the New Year, so we find a few people buying at that time.

At the moment the price of bitcoin is relatively stable at a lower price, due to the financial economy of many countries suffering due to the outbreak of the corona virus. However this may change in the future when the economies recover, as now the demand is rather low. Furthermore, there is a halving event that is coming up that will also most likely result in changes to the price of bitcoin and could significantly increase the price.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

23 minutes ago, ak.sanya07 said:

Bitcoins prices are not dependent on any event like Christmas or new years its depend on demand value if demand is higher the pricce is alao high if demand is low price is also low

Directly dependent is indeed not, but if indirectly dependent is indeed yes, although it is not necessarily 100% correct, there is always an impact on the price of bitcoin at Christmas or New Year, the reason being that many whales withdraw funds for holidays. Like the price of bitcoin which falls every weekend, even though it does not happen every week, but has the potential to occur even if only once or twice every month, (this also depends on market conditions)

I don't know I keep on thinking and reading about predictions and analyzations of experts, but I don't think it helps, as we know because of BTC volatility and unpredicted we can't accurately pinpoint when it will drops or rise its the matter of time to monitor.

It will hit 10000$ again ,Buy it now we will gain more profit in start of 2020.

Thanks

Well the main reason why Bitcoin and other different crypto currencies are not increasing is that world spreading virus called corona virus (covid-19) due to this the market has gone down so Bitcoin too. 

The price just cannot be increasing all the time, it has to be going down sometimes and stay at one position to rise up just before the important events.

The prices in the year 2019 were very acceptable and the decline was very slow and does not affect anyone. The price of the end of the year 2019 reached more than $ 9000, but since the beginning of the first quarter of this year, prices have decreased a lot and everyone expects to rise and return to what it was after the end of an event. The half

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Whenever bitcoin price is dropping it's a chance to accumulate even more coins like what the whales does because it always spikes up again therefore, one can make profits out of this strategy than wondering about.