Why bitcoin price still not increasing? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Why bitcoin price still not increasing?

You are always welcome mate. Well I don't know when you have created the post, but for now bitcoins has brake the world record by taking over all coins in the whole of cryptocurrency. Although it has not been long that it has started increasing in value. More grace expert.

The truth was that we saw it in 2020, the time of the pandemic made the btc become very popular and thus making all the cryptocurrencies with it become even more popular, that is why it is something that little by little demand exceeds supply and that is why that market alzita we have right now.

• +1 1

At the time you posted the post, Bitcoin was in a bear market, so it wasn't going up, but it was getting ready to do so, because halving was coming, only the pandemic stopped it a bit and made it go below $4k again.
In December 2020, it did go up during Christmas and New Year's because the bull market had already started and I think it will continue to go up for most of 2021, or well, at least that's what some indicators show and, in general, the history, specifically 2013 and 2017.

I think that people kept Bitcoin and no one wants to give it up, so its price has become stable, but we will notice in the remaining days a remarkable rise, which will achieve a new record that we had not imagined, so I advise you to buy now and keep it for later in the future in order to have a good book

My friend know btcoin price is very high and it is almost 37000 now a days . And we can get more profit by holding our bitcoin . And no one know where bitcoin price stop because it go up and up day by day . But now a days talk tokens price is very low  .

• +5 1

We know that Bitcoin will grow at a growing rate and this growth will be significant in the future.  We come to that, because everyone cares about it.

Bitcoin is reaching new all time high every day and it really makes me sad while checking the 1 years ago prices. I wish i could buy more bitcoin. I am starting to see bitcoin as a saving option not investment. I will buy bitcoin without looking at the price anymore. It's like investing in a gold for me.

• Useful or interesting 1

2019 is the year when the price of bitcoin continues to fall and there is no increase. End of the year, namely in December, there is usually an increase, but it does not happen. But 2020 is history that bitcoin price has climbed to its highest level. And currently the price of bitcoin is still rising, noting its history that bitcoin still exists.

• +1 1

Bitcoin price have not rises in the past years, like in the first quarter of last year that bitcoin price dumps, but now bitcoin have rises to a very surprising level that  those that hold patiently will make good profits from their holding. 

Bitcoin price is increasing day by day.I think it will cross any record.For my point of view there will be a bull run in 2021 because usually bitcoin rises in the odd years.

It seems that the situation has changed now and the market is rising with the beginning of the year rather than the end. It is truly amazing the achievement that Bitcoin is doing this year, it is constantly breaking records

Cryptocurrency is never a stable market and that's why it may increase today and decrease tomorrow, saying it's not increasing doesn't mean it won't because the market is always volatile

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin price is increasing now. Bitcoin is now become the most expensive coin in this world.  Marketcap & Bitcoin dominance both higher in this time. I personally  think that Bitcoin price can also cross above $40K in this year. 

It is called a threshold at which the price stops for some time until the price is corrected, and after a period the price returns to fluctuation, whether high or low, but any price you buy bitcoin at now is considered good according to expectations, but I advise you to look at the price correction first

I hope you can see the price now, it is on fire. It has been increasing since the last days of 2020 and now that we are in the tenth day of 2021 it has reached forty thousand Dollar and analysts expect that it will reach much more, and crazy as it sounds some are expecting a one million Dollar for a Bitcoin.

• +2 1

@harsh @Mutivo @alisy @Rozy @Majd Raslan 5

That is really important to find that key that is the right thing is to be good in what is happening right now  th right thng is to be good and be good in some of the information that we are finding this kind of stand bitcoin has gone about 5 times the price we had in the beggining of this  year and its really wonderful to really grow all this things ,  we need to grow with it right now this is really good good 

The price of Bitcoin went up a few days later. Bitcoin is now at a very critical stage it wanted to pump its price but failed. Many investors are not buying bitcoin. Now I am waiting for the new year. I think New Year’s prices go up. 

• +2 1

Dear its price never remain same .price of bit coin increase or decrease at any time.its price increase slightly.if you notice its price is very high that we can't buy it easily.I think its price increase more after some time.

• +2 1

I want to say that before going for investments take some research and news of the market so that it will be beneficial for you to get some profit because we have seen that many members are not knowing about the trading market. 

Bitcoin is the most valuable currency in the crypto world. Its price has many fluctuations. The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. But still now its price is not increase. Because the price of bitcoin depends on its demand and supply. If demand and supply become low price will be also low.In this pandemic situation the demand and supply of bitcoin is falling down. So price is also falling down.

• +3 1

On 12/22/2019 at 10:56 PM, harsh said:

its the time of christmas and new year and in past years we have seen bull run in  the price of bitcoin in these days, but this year this isnt the case and the price is still dropping. does anyone knows what might be the reason?

Dude it all depends upon the demand and supply of the market but the last months of 2020 proved very beneficial for Bitcoin as it price is increasing very much till now and there is always fluctuations in the prices.

• +3 1

As at of now am replying this post, it can be said that bitcoin as rising to a very extent, so bitcoin is actually rising. It even rise above 33000USD

The price of Bitcoin has been standing for a short time to be reunited, and it rises so dramatically that it rose by 100%, quickly too. So are the surprises of Bitcoin

• +3 1

Dear this was earlier, but there is a big difference between the end of 2019 and 2020, so we saw the crazy rise at the end of 2020 as the price of Bitcoin reached a very large number that it had never reached before. 

Edited by Ameralsamt

Like anything else, its value increases when the demand for it increases, now Bitcoin reaches its highest value in 10 years. The increase in demand for it and the increase in its circulation among users has led to its huge increase, and I think it will continue to rise and we will continue to invest it.

• +1 1