Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody?

Obviously. Cause we all know that bull run in crypto world is for everybody. And everyone waits for the bullrun. They gather all the coins and wait for the next opportunity. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Every moment in crypto market is came for us but the respond is always different, that's normal. Some people keep hold their coins because not reach their target, want more profit ( greedy ) or they forget about the transaction. Mostly I'm the last reason, so bad for me.

Pretty much,Because BTC have 68% of crypto market cap and other coins are Eth and XRP(Ripple) .Those coin bullish not effect many coins.But BTC bullish effect all coins and make supply of finance.So BTC bullish for everyone.

Just now, Mahmumdu said:

I think the bull rule is for all and sundry in the world. every person has the prospect to grab incredible from and its up to us how we will make the most of the change that we will acquire from that bull run.

The bull run is for everyone who is prepared to take some risk by investing in crypto and is also prepared to loose money (bull runs are most of the times followed by declining prices).

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

No its not for everybody. Some of the uber rich, doesn't care about whether there is a bull run or not. And there are some, who just keeps dreaming, that price will go up more, and more and more, and they are unable to sell, and the price drops.

I think same as you, not everyone is waiting for a bullrun to occur, there are also those who hold it, I don't know what is waiting

When last bull run happened i was aware very much about bitcoin as at that time i was in crypto field from 2 years, but i have nothing to get benefit from bull run even i know about bitcoin. So i think bull run is for only those persons whom have invested good amount in crypto and holding. 

Yes i think that the crypto bull run is the best and useful for all people for their useful time and also a great for their earning money so bull run is for every body. 

This is not for everyone, this is because there are people who only hold Crypto currencies for the sake of making profit from it and these people ate only interested in the money and not the success of the asset. Having said this. The bull run is good. It will be important to begin to have a structured Crypto world.

Some the investors know about the future's price of the coins.So they wait the right time and then invest.In this way they get a big profit.If everybody can do this then bull run is for everyone.

This is a very good question. In every sector of crypto there should some knowledge about that otherwise we can't make profit. If a bull run start then we should know the exact entry point and and the leave point also so that we can maximise the profit. If one buy 1 btc for $4000 and sell it in $5000 but bull run take the price $8000 then we can say they was not able to make the exact use of bull run. 

Anyone can benefit from a bull run and those who have bought before it will gain more profit but if you buy at the beginning of a run, you can still make some money at the end. However it requires a little bit of experience to determine your accurate enter and exit points in the middle of a bull run to maximize your earnings. If you exit too soon, you will regret missing future profits.

yes I think cryptotalk bullrun is for everybody. we all think we can make a lot of money in this business. but beginning to make a very important contribution for us.everyone can try it.

Bull train is for every main part as bitcoin is accessible for the reason that of us, here will be no bitcoin if this will not having a quantity of users and investors, bull pass ended as to amplified the cost of bitcoin accordingly that tge users of it wi be dig up a number of large capital

It's because they are greedy people, they don't want to cash out yet, they want to earn more.. For sure they will regret in the end because once the price is pump then price will dump anytime.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm sure about that but I think is depend their strategy and calculation. We can't push people to close their transaction because bull run but we must give them really hard advice to close it when reach stop loss point. In profit people always want more but the problem is about disciplines with risk.

I think crypto bull run is neither for everybody nor for every coin as the people who are currently holding the valuable coin like bitcoin, bitcoin cash or ethereum, will get more benefit from this or the people who have large number of other coin whose value was not too much earlier like ethereum classic may also get profit.

i think the coming bull run will be so fast that people will be too tired to pick up on any pumps so lets just buy the coins now at the bottom and sell later.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:27 AM, Interface User said:

Yes for me, everyone in this crypto world except for the scammers and hackers of course because they are unfair in this battle. Everyone who efforts to wait and to buy coins is the real crypto-users that must be pay.

So many peoples lost their money so much times from the hackers but they still invest the money in the crypto market again and again and they know because the coins will make them rich in short time and this is the business where we can make good money easily in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think so. bull run is too much risky there are huge chance to loss everything. So I do not think bull run is for everyone.

1 hour ago, Mydream said:

The crypto holders are really in the making for bullrun to happen, In charge for them but I exposed that not each person we in fact currency out after the bullrun initiation as it's for family who by now get valueable coins

The traders and the investors are the ones fully ready for the bull run. Others are just watching

3 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Yes bull run will be happen for every one.  But who are holding BTC and others altcoins from long time they will earn a huge amount of profit. So we should buy more BTC now.

Yes the one holding a good amount of bitcoin and altcoin will benefit a lot

Yea, in my opinion, everyone in this crypto world who gets some cryptocurrencies before except for the scammers and hackers of course because they are unfair in this battle. Everyone who efforts to wait and to buy coins is the real crypto-users that must get pay.

Bitcoin bull run is for everyone .if you don't see everyone cashout after this event.its because they are trying to hold their coins and expecting another bull run so they can make more profit on their coins.

I'm waiting for bullrun in 2020. I hope that bullrun will also affect Ethereum since I have a lot of tokens on Ethereum.