Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody?

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

Edited by Delgboke
Correction
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Bull run is for every body because bitcoin is existing because of us, there will be no bitcoin if this will not having some users and investors, bull run made because to increased the price of bitcoin so that tge users of it wi be get some big money.

3 hours ago, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

Most investors already know what's gonna happen if they choose to hold even on its all-time high, they would just lose again. And thus, most people would sell their coins right about after the bubble (peak price) starts to burst (dump).

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

3 hours ago, Delgboke said:

This is right also. All are waiting for the bullrun. But it is not started yet. So if you want to be a part of this you cam also buy some valueable coins rather the bitcoin. So you can also enjoy the profit of bullrun. It is completely your decision. The time is not gone. It can possible now also. 

• +1 1

Yes for me, everyone in this crypto world except for the scammers and hackers of course because they are unfair in this battle. Everyone who efforts to wait and to buy coins is the real crypto-users that must be pay.

Every person who is working with bitcoin will associated with bullrun. Bullrun will take place in relation of demand and supply. Although it is different thing that only those people will be benefited from bullrun who has purchased coin in bear market.

• +1 1

Bull runs are really for the benefits of the hodlers of very large amounts of cryptocurrencies ONLY. Those who currently hold just a few pennies worth won't really benefit much, while those suckers who will buy the overpriced coins are the real losers.

Now, may I ask how many clueless suckers will panic buy at the next bull run 😄 ? We'll see.

• +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Well, many holders and user of cryptocurrency is deserved to experience the bull run because they have a coins that they hold and waiting long enough for the next event, but I think it will take a very long time before it can happen again, imagine 1M holders have, lets at least 100btc and when the bull run comes the price of their BTC will rise gradually what do you think will occurs in the BTC stock? So, in the end, I will say Bullrun is for everyone deserving. But I hope we all experience it.

• +1 1

Well yes i think bull run is for everyone who has crypto coin. We are all waiting for bull run to happen because we can earn a huge amount of money, make it double or triple depending on the value of bitcoin. 

I don't agree with that. people should not wait for bull run again. daily trade can be very helpful to people instead of holding a coin for the wait of bull run. in that case a person cant not trade daily and also have not much knowledge about trading they can purchase btc and hold it till bull run and than take advantage of that. 

• +1 1

That is depend on every person.

For me when i see bullrun i will going to sell some my coin and then buying undervalued coin. But in other side some people choose to wait the price to going up more than now. That is not wrong but in the reality the price can going down very fast if you don't catch soon the bull run. Also weird decision is buying coin when coin in condition bull run, where that is near fear of missing out.

• +1 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

In my own opinion,bull run is not really for everybody,many will benefits but not all. Those who are holding a token or in a day trading bullrun can give them big profits but those who are on leverage trading,and bull run happens while they are in the short positions,their funds will be liquidated.

No everyone can't think about bullrun in crypto because only a very experienced and smart trader can take a bullrun normal trader can't think about that only smart trader can pridict bullrun

Crypto bullrun is not for everyone but it is profitable for those who owns crypto at the moment but it is the loss for those who buy crypto at the bull run time

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

11 hours ago, Delgboke said:

yea when the bull run comes you better be holding a coin thats actually have a future and not make one of the mistakes i made before of the 2017 bull run i had a coin called mux coin and it dumped right when the bull run started.

Bullrun is indeed for everyone, but they have the right to sell or retain bitcoin when that happens. Profit hunters will definitely sell it, including me in it.

11 hours ago, Delgboke said:

yes, all those who have held valuable coins will not easily withdraw the coins that they have kept. when the bullrun just started they felt the price was not as appropriate as the business they were doing, so they would wait until the price was really stable.

If you see coinmarketcap bitcoin price in last 3 years, I think you should understand  about bullrun. Maximum bullrun happen after long time and after bullrun market fastly down again and again.

That's why I always sell my crypto when price up and buy again when market badly cashed.     

• Useful or interesting 2

no, bull run is for those who hold coins, and also for prize hunters who hold tokens. because the effects of bull run will definitely affect the crypto market and also tokens, so the one who holds it will get a bull run. while those who have nothing, can only watch it.

• +2 1

No some are not holding any cryptocurrency so the bull run will not involved them or take them along

• -1 1

There are people that bought coins at a really high price. This creates extra pressure for the price as with every pump in price you will witness these investors trying to sell. This creates resistance for price and only with adoption it can create good profits as well. 

Bull run is for everybody even if you are holding a small profit of coin you can still get benifits to bull run. Lucky to those people who have a huge amount for the incoming bull run that they may earn high income.

I don't know if cryptocurrency can be for everyone, you are right in understanding that as a great chapter for big investors, who can invest more, they can earn their profit right from what smaller cryptocurrencies can expect.  I hope that they will return to them as they think they will benefit