Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody?

17 hours ago, sasni said:

I don't think Bullrun is for everyone, its only impact is for hodlers and those who bought depth. Not for the scary and the man who reduces the damage sooner. They make good profits that are risk averse.

Those that bought a lot are those that are having a lot of profit for themselves

Yes bullrun is a rare moment where the coin breaks the resistance limit itself, you can get a 2X chance profit from the initial price, but this is very fast in just a few minutes, after which it will drop back. Yes due to the global pump and the coin trend itself. I have never seen a bitcoin bullrun, only a few altcoins.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:27 AM, Interface User said:

Yes for me, everyone in this crypto world except for the scammers and hackers of course because they are unfair in this battle. Everyone who efforts to wait and to buy coins is the real crypto-users that must be pay.

Crypto run is for everyone because so many peoples will invest their money in this market and they believe that the market will give them huge profit in future and they can make good money through this great crypto business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Justice and equality can actually happen. If you look at it from economic rules. This seems to be Bitcoin's actions with large or large sums of money. But to me it was still within acceptable tolerance

On 12/22/2019 at 3:12 AM, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

there are 2 different things. bullrun is for everybody, the investment risk is not for everybody.

because if you invest without using your brain then you can lose money even if we are in a bull run

On 12/22/2019 at 7:12 AM, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

I will say that it is for everyone because if a person have money in coins then he will benefit from the profit and those who do not have coins will also benefit because they will get the opportunity to earn coins as in the bullrun many people start marketing their projects. 

Cryptocurrency bull run is for all cryptocurrency holders cause doing a bull run even the worst of crypto keeps rising in price, you don't even need to do anything doing a bull run except hold your coins and you will make good money.

Well it depends if your waiting for that time to happen some crypto users don't have enough crypto so they just waiting to earn more. 

8 minutes ago, aamir shamim said:

i think cryptocurrency bull run is for earlier investor.who bought coins at dips.not for those who are greedy and fearful of money loose or gain.

Bull run is not just for early holders, you can buy at any time when you smell a bull and cashou fast.

I personally think that the bullrun may not be for everybody, I think that it would mostly benefit those who are actually taking cryptocurrency as a full time thing and for those who monitor the prices frequently.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:15 AM, Aereen said:

I personally think that the bullrun may not be for everybody, I think that it would mostly benefit those who are actually taking cryptocurrency as a full time thing and for those who monitor the prices frequently.

Everyone who have some crypto coins in his wallet, can benefit from bull runs. You don't need to spend your whole day to stare at the screen and check prices. Bull runs are easy to detect and you just have to wait until they stop and sell your coins when the prices become steady. This doesn't require any expertise or skill. Only those who want to earn from cryptocurrency at any time (whether there is a bull run or not), should allocate more time to dealing with their trades.

Welcome
We are now at the end of January and, the bull run has been running since the beginning of New Year 2020
Good luck to all crypto investors and holders

It is very complicated to understand this market, if you buy bitcoin and you are Hold for some time you are at risk of the price going up too much and you will have too much profit or the price going down too much and you will have big losses. If you buy altcoins you will also be more at risk than if you had bought bitcoin

Yes bullrun is for everyone who holds bitcoin, as at the time of bullrun price gets very high and many people cashout the bitcoin.

3 hours ago, Badman001 said:

Yes but it is not an easy to know when the Bitcoin bull run I come and many users sell the Bitcoin at normal price .

The real invester store their money for a long-term and when Bitcoin bull run is come he sell it and earn a good profit form it .

Well yes so that many people are waiting for the bull run this coming month of May, we have a good predictors who are toy said that this bull run comes this midyear, if you are not totally agree with that, don't participated on it.

2 minutes ago, MuhammadWaleed said:

I don't agree with that. people should not wait for bull run again. daily trade can be very helpful to people instead of holding a coin for the wait of bull run. in that case a person cant not trade daily and also have not much knowledge about trading they can purchase btc and hold it till bull run and than take advantage of that. 

Many people are holding coins for this coming bull run because you can get some a lot of money there, if you are not agree with that, we are not pulling you to participated on it, just do what you want we didn't care about it.

for the most of us yes

a bull run doesn't just increase the price of an currency it increase the volume of this currency and the most of traders love to go long more than going short

On 12/22/2019 at 10:29 AM, Benjamin said:

Bull run is for every body because bitcoin is existing because of us, there will be no bitcoin if this will not having some users and investors, bull run made because to increased the price of bitcoin so that tge users of it wi be get some big money.

Bullrun is for everyone who believes in the bitcoin .not for those who just troll the bitcoin and its investors.and every investor always wait for the bullrun moment .

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Shahud said:

and every investor always wait for the bullrun moment .

Well, this is very accurate mate, all of the people who are waiting for the bull run is all investors because they are buying some bitcoin just to hold it and sell it to the higher price so that they can get a huge amount of profit.

9 minutes ago, galos said:

Yes for me, anyone on this crypto world but for the scammers and programmers of path considering that they are unjustifiable on this fight. Everybody who endeavors to preserve up and to purchase cash is the real crypto-users that must be pay.

Well, for waiting the bull run comes, this is all we need to do by putting our coins to the safest wallet here in the internet because scammers and hackers are possible to attacked us to steal our coins.

for me,ithink crypto bull run is for everybody,because when bull run happens many get big profits but be careful in every bullrun because after that bullrun drops in price happens.

Everyone in this crypto world except for the scammers and hackers of course because they are unfair in this battle. We all think we can make a lot of money in this regard. But beginning to make a very important contribution to everyone, everyone can work on it.