Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody?

It is not for me i tried it before and i faild it need a high and professional trader and get use of pressure that it make from bullrun time.

I believe the bullrun will happen and all people can invest and profit hard with it, but we need to be patient to invest when the right time comes after the corona, which will trigger a bounce.

Of course for everyone, but best of all it is for those who hold a lot of coins and are waiting for this bull run. But ordinary people, they do not care to run, just the price will increase and that's it. I myself have been waiting for a bull run for a long time.

On 12/22/2019 at 2:27 PM, Interface User said:

Yes for me, everyone in this crypto world except for the scammers and hackers of course because they are unfair in this battle. Everyone who efforts to wait and to buy coins is the real crypto-users that must be pay.

Indeed. 

Every one who's life into cryptoworld especially those who take a risk and it should not be to those who are doing illegal things such as scamming and hacking. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am waiting for the bull wave when prices go up because I store everything I gained bitcoin so the market goes up and I can make a good profit from the price rise. True, it is not a large amount, but it is enough for me to feel profitable.

I know this tread is old and so many investors wait for crypto bull runs, yes in the 2020 starting month, bitcoin bull runs in crypto market and few days crypto market became green, and bitcoin hit 10000$ dollars mark, and so many bitcoin holders earn good profits also, but I think now this bull run end and bearish market starts.

That kind of currency will be very profitable and we will earn more and more money but of course Bull Run will go to anyone who has valuable currency but most cryptocurrency in the bullshit run for the wild run hoping that the bullish run will come

Yes, the bullmarket is for all traders, but only a few will benefit from it. Debt, they have lost time to learn and search for strong currency projects,good luck .

That kind of currency will be very profitable and we will earn more and more money but of course Bull Run will go to anyone who has valuable currency but most cryptocurrency in the bullshit run for the wild run hoping that the bullish run will come

8 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

That is a common problem that does occur often, such as making wrong decisions. for example, when we buy and after that the market goes down. Vice versa, and this is indeed what I have felt.

Some are here to make money fast and when they go into trading without he experience, then you will see them regretting of their actions

Yes bullrun is for everyone but very little amount of people make profit from that because most of people avoids to take risk and they only believe in holding. Those who takes risk, earns good profit.

I do not think like the crypto bullrun for everyone. I am an active day trader. I specify the way for getting benefits from the day tradings according to the current market conditions.I follow the real time market conditions to make trade so I do not always wait for Bullrun. 

2 hours ago, akter_mymuna06 said:

I'm looking forward to the particular Bitcoin Bullrun to produce excellent income, irrespective of how much we've or perhaps our nationality sure which is the main benefit of cryptos.

A particular bull run will occur after halving of the bitcoin, but don't count 100% on it.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:07 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

So basically, just do what we feel is good for us, for example playing gambling. And don't ever respond to other people's talk of gambling that we play.

Playing gambling is out of the context, I don't like gambling because it seems like wasting of resources to me and this ain't right to me 

On 12/22/2019 at 7:38 AM, Cryptonit said:

I think so. Though they only effect the coin holders but they might be open to everyone.

everyone who efforts to wait and to shop for cash is the actual crypto-customers that should be pay.

I did not understand this word exactly what it means, but I understood the meaning of the post a little, that the cryptocurrency will explode in order to flourish, I hope you will explain to me if I am wrong, thank you.

Edited by Maroua

Could you please explain to us what you mean by Bull Run I tried to understand a few comments but I couldn't

On 3/25/2020 at 11:11 AM, Sty1e said:

bull runs they are essentially for everyone, and those who already have coins and for those who only plan to invest but the problem is that the market is too unstable to understand that the crypt is being pulled up

others don't have any thought that this technologist existed along these traces, bull run is only for the individuals who are trusting crypto.

Any time one is sharp, he then may well attain big butter Jesus started bull phenomena. This is exactly straightforward to implement, only just as soon as you watch the beginning of a fabulous bull dash, notebook decides to buy foreign currencies and additionally anticipate the for the dash when fee could be very superior.

Yes, currencies are available to everyone, provided you have some experience and information about crypto in order to properly use them

Life is great and enjoy it

It is definitely not for everybody on the cryptocurrency market because it would not be any profitable for those who already owns some amount of cryptocurrency.

Yes my friend it Is 

For every body not just

For limited people bitcoin is for every 

One in all over the world not for limited

Persons my friend

On 4/28/2020 at 8:57 PM, Rezort said:

It is definitely not for everybody on the cryptocurrency market because it would not be any profitable for those who already owns some amount of cryptocurrency.

It depends on purchase price. Anyone who owns a coin before bull run, will make profit after that even if he has bought at expensive price because bull run will start from that point and will go further. In fact bull runs are the simplest way of earning for any trader. When there is no bull run, earning will be more difficult and it requires expertise and interpretation. So, bull run is for everyone but advanced trading is for a few people.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Cryptocurrencies I think it is difficult for everyone. It is basically for everyone but on the other hand it is complicated and not everyone can afford and patiently work with it. Knowing how to work with it is definitely profitable and the big reward will be worth it for those who persevere and work hard.

Not always, sometimes those who want to have time to earn, buy it at a high price and then it falls and they suffer losses.