Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody?

Any user of Cryptocurrencies in whatever coin in might be there's is always the anticipation of having to receive a bull run in their network, as bull run are good to most part of people in the Sense that it increases their assets worth, but others like the spikes and falls in prices especially those of active traders

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 1:35 PM, Armcannon said:

Bitcoin bull run is for everyone .if you don't see everyone cashout after this event.its because they are trying to hold their coins and expecting another bull run so they can make more profit on their coins.

Bitcoin bull will effect the whole market and all the preceding coins will be high in price. ETH is the second most top coins which will be increase in price when the bull market become stable.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes my friend, Bull run is could ne beneficial for everyone who is holding there Cryptocurrencies. Because Bull run is the situation when the price of Cryptocurrencies goes high and the profit also would goes high. That's why every holders are waiting for bull run to sell their Cryptocurrencies on high prices. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

If someone has owned some coins before bull runs, he can certainly get benefit from them even if he is just a novice investor. Depending on the duration of bull run, it may be possible to join it at the start and exit it at the finishing point. However, some bull runs are very temporary and may end after or less than 24 hours. Joining this kind of bull run is risky and only advanced analyzers should use them for profit. The conclusion is that all bull runs are not for everyone but most of them are.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I am understand that some people are have made many millions from Bitcoin already so it is not their interest to sell high and buy low as this will risk them losing some of the remaining Bitcoins they have, so they are hold with a long term plan.

A crypto bullrun that is about altcoins is more useful to the big holders of these coins that are the developers and early investors. They hold 90-99% of the supply and are the ones that will dump and make investors lose all their money again.

• +2 1

I didn't find reasoning on what you are saying. A bullrun is for those that bought low and sell higher but those that will buy higher will be at risk of losing a lot of money. XRP recently went up to 80 and 90 cents and it dropped 50% in no time. This is the dangers of a short lived bull run.

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 4:12 AM, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

Of course, it is for everyone. Anyone can own cryptocurrencies by buying them from platforms or via airdrops. The matter is available to everyone.

I don't know if your argument is correct because this is trading, no matter if you hold for two years, if you plan to sell at a higher price it is that. So trading means we buy low and we try to find how high we can sell to be happy. If you can't learn that then the bullrun is not for everybody.

• +2 1

On 12/22/2019 at 4:12 AM, Delgboke said:

not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

My dear friend @Delgboke I think that we don't sell when the bullrun starts but wait for price to reach at a better point. IT is a bullrun so why we need to sell too early when we can sell later and have more profits.

• +1 1

The bull run when it happens you can enter even at the middle and still have profit. It is probably here right now already and we are probably don't realize it. It can take up to a year or two so there is always plenty of room and time to get in.

yes I think  the crypto currency bull Runs are not generally for everybody, most atimes, they are specifically for people that were able to invest Priory to the commencement of the Bull run. 

Crypto bullrun is for everyone that buy and hold, bull run is an opportunity that brings allot of profits to those that holds or make investments. Your quantity of your holding is going to be the quantity of your profits. 

Everyone who is dealing with cryptocurrency, learning about it, collecting it, investing in it , exchanging with it, are all mattered by any bull run that happens , it will affect them directly, and the market itself takes its power from the number of people interested in the cryptocurrencies, the more interested people the more value these currencies will acquire.

• +3 1

We don't cash out when the bullrun starts, if we do that we miss the most profit, but we cash out where we see that it is close to the top and can't go more, if you sell too early you lose more profit, but if you are in profit already as most of us now are, then we have to sell some and keep a few behind to trade.

• +1 1

Hello, my friend. It's true, the bullrun is not for everyone, because you have to buy the coins before you go and not when you are already very advanced.
Although it also depends on how much someone knows about crypto, because if you have a lot of experience, you can enter at any time and you will have a good profit anyway.

• +1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:12 PM, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

I think that if it is for everyone as long as we are patient and this because if we are not large investors and we expect a good result in the little capital we have we must be patient and wait for the desired moment to see a bullrun

• +1 1

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen . everyone who efforst to wait and to buy coins is the the ral crypto users that must be pay .benefited from bullrun who has purchased coin bear market 

On 12/22/2019 at 7:12 AM, Delgboke said:

When the crypto market start the bull run than that time it go so much high and everyone can get good benefits from the crypto bull run becasue that time almost all the coins go high so much and peoples can buy in low price an sell when the price is high easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly what happens is that those who invest with a lot of capital, these without any doubt can always anticipate due to their large capital will always achieve profits, but nevertheless those with little capital find it a little more complicated, you should always have a lot of patience to be able to get the most out of your small investment.

Yes, it is for everyone and every member of this coding contributes and helps in developing this forum through constant follow-up and adherence to the rules and laws

On 12/21/2019 at 10:12 PM, Delgboke said:

In my opinion I keep my orders until I see the profits happen because waiting for the bullrun is something that does not happen quickly or is not easily determined, I am guided by always keeping and selling at a profit.

You are right and thanks for sharing this useful post. I think in last two month all top crypto curriences are bull. Now all currencies at top legal. Lucky those people who have a huge amount for incoming bull run that they may earn a huge profit. 

My friend, my friend is a coin owned by which he is established, but after she is sold to people, this property is moving to all those who bought them, so the digital currencies are encrypted for all, and everyone has the right.

Yes, my friend. Creating cryptocurrencies has several goals. These are that all human beings can use them and everyone is equal in relation to cryptocurrencies. Everyone around the world uses the same cryptocurrencies and there is no one who has a special price for a specific country or specific people. Everyone is equal for cryptocurrencies in general. Thank you