Scam projects is it intentional? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Scam projects is it intentional?

I have been wondering weather those that brings up cryptocurrency project that at times turns scam projects did they do it intentionally or is that the project failed on the way, so what do you think about this? 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 4
  • +1 9
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering weather those that brings up cryptocurrency project that at times turns scam projects did they do it intentionally or is that the project failed on the way, so what do you think about this? 

I think that those projects which come into action and release the coin in the market and after few years they get omitted are not intentionally done. They try to put a good impact in the market. But when the fails or the project needs more investment that they are not agree to invest then they close it. As they can not afford it. And some may be intentional. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I often saw some project whom are promising and afyer theor launch they dumped like shit. Recently a coin dips 500 to 72 in seconds 

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Delgboke said:

It could be either of the two. They could either be intentionally scamming, or it's just that the ICO failed to reach their limit. And when such thing happen, they just thought of running away with the funds instead of having the hassle to return the funds to the owners.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

6 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

It could be either of the two. They could either be intentionally scamming, or it's just that the ICO failed to reach their limit. And when such thing happen, they just thought of running away with the funds instead of having the hassle to return the funds to the owners.

Damn, you already beat me to it. I was having the same thoughts as well 😅 . Might as well add something else.

Never fully trust their words, whether they are actual scammers or not. Unthinking saps always fall prey to sugar-coated words of these kinds of projects. Double-check everything and then ask yourselves if investing in it is worth the risk.

And whatever the outcome of the fiasco is, the investors and holders of those failed projects are the real losers in the end. Be extra careful in not becoming one of those unfortunate ones. Especially if that investment you'll try to put in costs a lot to you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

20 hours ago, Delgboke said:

trust me those scam project are always a scam from step one because its always obvious when the project is not meant to last for a while just like the bitconnect scam everyone knew it will bust one day.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

yes obviously scam projects are intentional because they know crypto users are increasing day by day and also they are in hurry to become rich in short time they doesn't have patience results they got scammed every time we need to have patience to avoid these type of projects

• +1 1

If we analyze it more carefully we can know if the project was made to introduce new discovery or another scam. But I hope this failed project that have good purposes give a chance to revived again, is that possible?

Edited by Interface User
Adding of some ideas
  • +4 1

This will be intentional because why they are creating some crypto projects for nothing? This will be a huge impact for the members of them because they are spending a lot of time and efforts just to get some profit but they are just being scammed by the owner of it.

On 20.12.2019 at 12:28, Delgboke said:

I have faced such projects and believe that the Scam was intentional. Otherwise, project developers would explain the failure but they just disappeared.

I think that dealing with scammers is intentional. they send it to be able to take personal data and everything you have, yes they have a specific intention to do all that. very dangerous.

it could be intentional because when the project team saw the possibility that if the token was launched into the market in this bearish situation, then they assumed the token would have no value and they could lose. so deliberately tokens are not released and eventually they run away from investors and participants.

Scam Projects are international .They Launch their Project Globally Purpose is that they will get Funds from All over the World.They collect Money from every Country and scammed people.

I think some projects stop working due to bankruptcy and project failure
But the majority of sites work to steal investor money and trick them, and that is definitely planned

Life is great and enjoy it

The scamming projects must be availability worldwide because to attracted many people because they believe that they must catch at least 1 person between 100 so that 1000 people between 100000

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There are several crypto projects that end up being scam because at the time the project is unable to raise enough funds. There are also several crypto projects that are created that are intended to deceive money.

Yes scam are all over the world.even if you buy goods tjere is an scammer.in crypto some are happy to eafn in scam.yhere are a lot of project that are really scam.if thry get there target money they will scam people.

What can I say for this, such projects act this way for one reason. 
The project failed and now they are doing this - it’s not right to earn, 
you need to be honest!

Absolutely it was intentional. Those people creating project to deceive others and steal their crypto that's why it was intentional. Scam projects are way different to failed projects.

• +3 1

I think the scam project happened because of failure in running it then they ran away without leaving a trace and not responsible.

It's depend on the project, Sometimes good project that have really good vision, team, roadmap, etc was fail to reaching their goal so some people assume it's was scam but in reality it's was not but there was also some project that intentional to scam people on the first too, We just need to be more careful to avoid fall to scam project like this.

• +3 1

Yes, completely intentionally. Organizations or the people who do this rely on people who have minimal knowledge in the field or do not have them at all with the main goal - to get as much profit as possible from this. To do this, they use various methods in which they attract newcomers to their projects. The main theme of all this is that you have the opportunity to make big profits while doing nothing, and unfortunately it doesn’t happen. It turns out that people believe these deceivers and simply fall into their networks. Dear forum readers, be careful and learn from mistakes and then everything will be fine.

Many scammers scam intentionally but many project turn of because of their limitation. They can not continue their project that's why they turn off their projects        

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 1:28 PM, Delgboke said:

The scammers make the project for scam they are not serious about the business and now this time they make the business and they think that this way they make good money like doing scam with peoples. Now so many new coins will introduce but some are real and the others are fake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is not to say that all projects are fraudulent. I participated in the coin issue. The project was promising. The team worked for 6 months. But due to the drop in the price of ethereum, the project became not interesting to the customer.