What have you bought with your profits? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

I've kind if had some range of expense and commodity being coming from the valuation of the holding of Crypto, as either by buying or actually selling with the payment through the media of Bitcoin. But , I do this of mobile top up and exchange to fiat E- money and the rest are basically kind of being stored on potential occasions

Basically my profit is not that much which i can use for my personal  necessaries and i am gathering all my profit for investing them further so that i can get much benefit in stead of using them    

My profits are not that high because i have not yet been able to earn a sufficient amount whereby i receive good profits from my investments. However i have been able to invest my earning and now i withdraw only the interest on a weekly basis to allow me to make some small purchases such as food items and also airtime. This is how i am using the small profits, because i am a student. I hope to make more profits as i increase my earnings from this forum and invest a larger amount.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I still invested my earnings and i currently hold it because I am looking forward for higher value of it. I will spend it to something useful especially there are many expenses in our daily lives right now.

7 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

My profits are not that high because i have not yet been able to earn a sufficient amount whereby i receive good profits from my investments. However i have been able to invest my earning and now i withdraw only the interest on a weekly basis to allow me to make some small purchases such as food items and also airtime. This is how i am using the small profits, because i am a student. I hope to make more profits as i increase my earnings from this forum and invest a larger amount.

We all have to start from the bottom. Some of us are lucky enough to use this as a play money for investments, other need it for food and such. Hopefully you make good calls and you have something left to save in the future.

This could really impact your life in the future, like it did on the last bull run for many others.

• +2 1

I bought some things I needed with the profits I made from cryptocurrencies and bitcoins like clothes and electronics

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/1/2020 at 4:20 PM, Hendy1 said:

For the beginning of this year I did not have any plans for my personal benefit and still trade every day. Waiting for the bullrun moment for the beginning of the year or vice versa. Keep and hold some bitcoin and altcoin for the long term. if it works I get a good chance to have a personal plan.

Well, we have a same idea mate because as of now, the price of bitcoin is in a not good condition by dumping its price into $6000, so that i need to hold it first and wait for a better value which is in the bull run.

With the bitcoins i collected in Yobit exchange i bought two other crypto currencies, Yo dollars and Yoda. They are native currency of Yobit and launched by the exchange itself so i have high hopes that they will rise in value in future. Yo dollar has given me good returns in times but Yoda seems to be a bad investment from my part.

468x60-3.png

On 4/20/2020 at 1:48 AM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I think with the money I earn I will save it and save it for the next investment. I still haven't got the desired number so shopping with it I will leave behind. Instead I will focus on earning more to have a good future

The money that I am earning now is being used in other investment, I am not spending it but rather putting in a small investment, and making it grow together.

Yes, I got good profits from trading in the market during the last period, so far I have not bought anything with my profits but I may think about it soon.

I bought Samson meteor mic microphone with the last money I earned from last bull run, I am very happy with this purchase and have never regretted it. 

I still have not earned that much to invest it in some other cryptocurrency, but now I just hold the profit in bitcoin to double the amount after the halving.

I will tell you a small story which I I had last month. Last month I invested $10 in IQ option. In return I got some $20 of which I bought one shoe. I was happy. But then Next day I lost $20. So, I think that IQ option is not a good platform. I Also doubt it's genuinity.

Of course, taking advantage of the low prices of some currencies after a previous study, and technical analysis, you always get profit, since the market is constantly moving, going down and up in a large range and this is taken advantage of by traders.

Edited by Michael0606

Yep as always i have been great following such bullruns and profit is a 100% assurance nowadays.

It's just the moment they announce it or you see price is jumping, get into the market immediatly and take your chances on getting such sweet profit differences.

Basically bought so many things i can't even state everything as they are also private from my real life.

But i can tell you that profits are the best things you get from such bullruns ofc.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I use the profit I made from my last bullrun to purchase some coin and hold. Hoping the price will pump and I will also profit from it also. And I converted the rest to normal fiat currency and used it for my personal needs.

From last five months I got very high profit from two bull run in crypto my first bullish condition profit when bitcoin price 6450$ and then goes to 10450$ in February 2020 and secondly from last week of March 2020 to 3770$ to 10150$ then both bullish condition are gaves me high returns on my investment. 

13 minutes ago, Zalaks007 said:

I use the profit I made from my last bullrun to purchase some coin and hold. Hoping the price will pump and I will also profit from it also. And I converted the rest to normal fiat currency and used it for my personal needs.

Yes, this is a good idea, it is a good idea to keep a portion of the bitcoin that you earn here and store it until the bitcoin height because it is sure to rise in the coming months, so it is better to sell a bit of bitcoin and convert it into a national currency and store the rest.

1 hour ago, Majeshi said:

am very happy because in more than a month my laptop was dead and i was just using mobile to access the forum but in the past week i repaired my laptop and i have also purchase a HP all in one 32 inch desktop so that i can get a large screen while trading.

It's always cool to hear such stories. And cool to know you people have managed to make money recently and use them wisely. I have been mostly making bad investments during the whole 2 last years. Trading makes money to me but have lost it on bad investments. Things were quite different few years back.

On 4/18/2020 at 2:12 PM, Basad said:

So far so good I have not started buying things with my earnings instead am planing to invest more capital on my current trading to boost my earnings

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is important to hold or keep safe of your money and only use it for your need and not to those things that you want because it will be more great if you can provide your needs all by yourself

I have never earn profits up to now as I am beginner in this cryptoworld. Even in our region it isn't easy to transfer to fiat currency. Even if I made profits from cryptocurrencies I would again invest them to earn more.

Edited by CryptoLover21

I experience the last bull run when the price stops to pump. So i earned just a little so i never spend my earnings to some expensive things. I buy laptop and mobile phone to use in studying and also for trading to continuously earn by the use of this device and some of my earnings i invest  to other coin.

There were several altcoin with which I make profit for example Tron Edo mnx and also the same multiversum managing to arbitrate between the various Exchange, Practically with almost all the altcoins you can do profit, just knowing how to untangle in the Trading and among the various exchanges I recommend do scalping to start

For me the profit I made I withdraw a little and used them in meeting my needs while the remaining I kept it on stable coins and waited for the price to fall again so I can invest and make profit when the price falls again.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day