What have you bought with your profits? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

I use my profits to buy daily necessities and my daily expenses in addition to reinvesting in new currencies because my profits are medium and I consider them as an additional income, not my main

• +1 1

I am making plans as I didn't use or invest in Bitcoin until lately. My plans include paying for colleague and buying furniture and perhaps a new pc. Also books that I'm going to need and giving some to the family as in these times there is less money coming from wages and more uncertainty.

• +2 1

I really did not earn much, since I was taken by surprise and only sold some tokens that I had saved for months, thanks to binance notified me of a 20% increase in my spot portfolio, which surprised me, I was able to earn 20 dollars, and leave my initial investment saved in USDT, since it is basically my savings in crypto.

In my case, the profits I obtained helped me to a large extent to buy a laptop that I needed for study purposes, for the moment I am going to maintain a hold position waiting for a higher price before taking profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

With my first payment, I paid my mother's bills and bought a mining plan in yobit, now I am gathering to start investing in other platforms. I am studying trading, it is something that I really like. I'll see in the next few months what I do with my money.

The capital must be distributed between withdrawing part of it in the form of welt and a frozen part in the form of usdt to seize opportunities and the rest to enter into investment in major currencies. Where I believe that achieving profits from this market quickly is very possible, but the difficulty lies in maintaining these profits.

Although the topic has passed a year ago, I always liked to share my opinion about it. Profits we invest part of it and the other part we buy with it. In my opinion, profits must be invested in buying cryptocurrencies that have good advantages such as Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum. Daily trading may increase profits if traded correctly.

I have withdrawn some profits to the bank and bought a few items as a used mobile device. The profits were not too much until recently though when prices are really started to rise. I havne't bought anything with crypto still, so maybe I should look for that more but it will need time and research as not too many accept in my country and I will have to ask them first and wait for answer, or buy from foreign merchants that will take longer for the items to arrive. It can be worth it so I'm going to push myself to make purchaces with crypto more.

I am new in this forum and i am earning hy this forum just $32 and  i am trying to be the best and earn more for my study expenses i am working in this forum without any investment because i have no idea about investment  i am learning by this forum and reading all the seniors comments to make me better for Trading i think trading is the key to make me successful in this forum then i have a dream to buy a car and new cell ohone and some propert if i will earn more  i will complete my dreams.

I think it is secrete question. But i will tell you what i bought from the profit. I bought many things from the profit but mostly i tell you. What i bought first time from the profit may be you can't accept. But first time i bought a mobile phone and wrist watch.

• +3 1

I invested my first profit in bitcoin, in December 2019 the rate just fell, it brought me a good profit now, I try to invest income in coins, which, in my opinion, can bring good income in the future

Yes, the bulls moved the market greatly, which led to a significant rise in the prices of most cryptocurrencies, especially the first major coins in the market, for me I was keeping one or two coins and made some profits from this good rise, recently I saw XRP explode dramatically so I decided to convert a large part of My coins to Ripple and waiting for it to keep climbing to the 2018 top and touch $ 2-3.

No, of course I did not get the profits, but in the near future he has a plan in order to benefit and get the profits. He must learn and understand a lot of information in order to benefit. I hope success

On 12/19/2019 at 2:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

In my opinion, no matter how much capital, it will feel less to trade.
So I decided to buy something from trading profits, I bought a good laptop and also bought some home accessories that I really needed for the comfort of my home.
If trading continues to increase capital then when will we enjoy the results, that's my assumption, how about all of you?

signbot (1).gif

Hello mate I use my own profit to buy bitcoin so that I can invest huge amount of money for future purpose, because when ever the price of bitcion rise that's when you will able to earn more income the art of buying and selling of goods and services of bitcoin will make you earn income 

• +2 1

I wasn't in crypto during that time, I joined in 2019 and I have made small profit for some time but the good things started happening this year. I hope that as previous holders have seen the bigger profits, us too we will make it into good profits that will help us with our difficulties in life.

I could not earn too much profit.I earn a little ptofit by which i buy a laptop. Now i decide that i store a few coin from now by which i will earn a lot.

Once I earn some profit here in cryptotalk i will not spend too much on unnesssity things or desired because we need to discipline on spending of money instead i will buy coins that reach my amount in wallet or should i invest some part of my earnings to grow more profit because for me if you want something don't buy immediately but investing to have more profit then you can anything you want. We need to manage our money to will not on regrets or wasted. 

What have I bought with BTC ?¿?¿ Not really too much. Ive bought mining contracts at Genesis Mining, with BTC. I just bought recently 2 more mining contracts with them, paying with BTC. The cost was pretty cheap because of the recent Price spike of BTC.

I also use BTC to buy my supplies, to grow my medicinal herb. The web page is below where I buy my supplies, they offer to pay in BTC, at check out. Ive been a happy customer now with this company now, for about 7 or 8 yrs. They are located in Spain, near Barcelona.

https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

on my earnings I was able to afford to buy not the newest but still relevant iphone x I don't want to stop there and the next plan is a car

• +3 1

I have joined cryptocurrency in the September 2020 and I have not experienced any single bull run but I have been able to gain some profits and I always try to use it in fulfilling my different expenses of life.

• +2 1

I make use of my proft to meet my daily needs and also enjoy myself with family and friends,I am looking forward to contributing and investing some part of my profit in my business to get more boost and gain

I am having some profit since start trade and my plan is to buy a new cell phone, not a very expensive but one that will do the job. I am also plan to make some more money and maybe I will try to make enough to be able to have both in bank and in crypto and then quit sometime and start travelling and live in a country with cheap rent, meal and electricity that welcomes foreigners. Maybe I am go to pick a backpack and start travel the world and make youtube videos of my travel to have a small income to keep this last. I am not plan to keep trader for too long.

Actually i am a new members of cryptotalk forum.I didn't get payment yet from this forum.But when i got my payment from cryptotalk then i will save my money.When i save big funds then i will buy a new mobile phones with my profits.