What have you bought with your profits? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

I agree with you if the profit is big, I will use it, part of it for personal life, and the other part, I will use in the  reinvestement

On 12/18/2019 at 9:49 PM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

I'm holding most of my profit but when my phone dead I bought a good new one with my profit and back to my capital again 

When it comes to my earnings, I don't think much about what I can do but what I can accumulate in my account !! since my earnings have never been big enough to give me the luxury of spending on luxuries and saving! Honestly I'd rather save my earnings than spend it !!

With my earnings in cryptocurrencies over the short time I have on the mining platform, I have not bought luxuries but I have bought things for the home and I have been able to pay some debts.

I have bought things that I needed for my marketing life or other things, I have also left money for my family to buy whatever it is. I have bought things online as investments to earn more and save to get to the btc.

of course friend I made some profit, I just think to reinvest it and wait for the btc to rise again! I think it is the best option, I think everyone should protect their btc!

if you think about it btc increases almost daily! it is an excellent investment just to keep your cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1

If I tell you that I bought a car it is a lie but if I have paid bills and bought food clothes for me and my family Cryptocurrencies mean helped a lot and more in the quarantine by COVID-19 

• +3 1

Right now we are in the beginning of something big so I'm not even considering taking profits. I wasn't here in the last bull run, I started early this year with the intention to trade and make some profit which I did but it was a scary year with big down and then up again so it was something better than I expected.

I haven't got any investment  in any previous  bull run butI have some money invested in trust wallet token and I hope it will give me some good amount  in long  run.

Yes, I made a lot of money during the last bullrun, good thing I got was turning it into fiat and buying some stuff. Some others I use for the following trades. The last bullrun's gain was pretty good, so I'm really excited to get another bullrun.

• +1 1

I don't have yet as I'm still waiting for the price of the Bitcoin to reach the 20k USD. Once that happens then I would definitely spend it on things that I badly need in thesis like computer parts, my computer is too old to perform a complex task to it might damage if I still use it in that way. I'm an IT student by the way, that's why my main purpose here was to earn more and spend it to much high specs computer compared to my current computer.

I have not bought anything luxurious, personally i would like to buy a Toyota pickup buy now I have only bought coins like Litcoin Bitcoin Ethereum and some new currencies that seem to promise some profitability Currently to gain profitability I am very interested in Yobit Virtual Mining, I can earn some profitability in that plan or Investbox. and mentioning the Altcoins are good projects that will bring us profits in the short or medium term.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Cryptic said:

I don't have yet as I'm still waiting for the price of the Bitcoin to reach the 20k USD. Once that happens then I would definitely spend it on things that I badly need in thesis like computer parts, my computer is too old to perform a complex task to it might damage if I still use it in that way. I'm an IT student by the way, that's why my main purpose here was to earn more and spend it to much high specs computer compared to my current computer.

@Cryptic that's great mind you still hold it but I get my amount because I really want to fulfill my need I was really need amount and I get from this site so yesterday I did all my work I will never forget that day I'm still happy from cryptotalk because as same to me all members did their need..

• +3 1

Good question my friend. I planning to save up for a lot of time and then earn good money that is enough to buy something big and useful. If I really succeed in the platform i would do as much as charity as possible. Good luck friends.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's not about online cryptocurrancy buying, after a long period I have earned something from internet and for first time too, so I will buy some clothes or other such things with my earning.

I normally used my earned profits for investment and staking to earn passive income while am holding my earned tokens for a certain time before selling them, it gives me enough profit to run my daily activities.

There are a few people that sold their profits and their investments in the previous bull run that ended at $20,000. Those people bought very low and managed to make at least twenty times their money. So you were one of them then since you ask this question?

• +2 1

On 2/9/2020 at 4:39 AM, Novacore_99 said:

No, I didn't buy anything as I didn't earn anything I am still trying to earn from here .may be after I get some profit I will buy something who knows about the future.

same here. For now im still saving up for me to buy new phone using my earning in cryptocurrency. I usually do not spend my money because what i do is trading the earned money of mine.

• +2 1

Buying so many thing through my profit like to buy the different mobiles and also i buy the laptop and also a bike and i a a investor so invest my money almost in the crypto amrket again and i buy the coins and i hold that for the future becasue soon the bull is come and than i sell my coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have plans for the next bull run how to make the most from my investment. I am new in this and was not here in the previous bull run but the way I see it we will be having a new one soon and we will discuss about this subject again perhaps next year.

I use the market to make profits and didn't have as much to start spending. Trying to make good investments and don't risk too much as there are losses that will be made from investments that will go wrong and I don't want to regret wasting profits right now that it looks that Bitcoin will escape a three years bearish trend.

Recently, i have bought several gifts for halloween. The most expensive purchase was iphone 8.