What have you bought with your profits? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

Yes, part of the profit is buying ETH for the next trade and partly I convert it to fiat, in my opinion how to share the profit is very important for the following trades, if everything is converted to fiat of course there is no capital for the following trades.

I do not have actually have anything in my mind since I do not spend that much actually but I always have one thing in my mind that if I have managed to generate a profit there would only be one thing where it would go and that would be to the investment since I do this for profit, why not generate more profit by investing your own profit as an investment too. I only think about this since I don't have that much necessities to buy and invest to such things other than to the investments in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

both the choices you mentioned are good to do but all that depends on people's situation , for me i wasn,t part of the forum when you get paid but if i were i would exchange them to fiat to buy the things i need , other than that investing is always a good choice

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Though big crypto growth was far ago, I still get some money from crypto. Exactly this money let me buy new laptop and smartphone. Cryptocurrency let me have pocket money and I'm glad of it. Also it's shouldn't forget about buying assets and investing in education

I devide my profit in 2 part... One part use in again investment and other part in my own necessary like to buy some books, clothe,  etc...    

Asumimg my investment is 10K usd then am sure the profit of about 10% a month is enough for me and every time you look around there is a chance for you to grow your investment portfolio, so thats how important this is.

I increase my investment portfolio and this is to grow my account very fast.

• +3 1

I will probably Invest my Dollars @rekter.I will buy Alt coins and minex coins.I am thinking to invest this month .And I will probably withdraw my earnings next month when I have gain some profit and I will first buy a good mobile phone and a bike.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

23 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

I will probably Invest my Dollars @rekter.I will buy Alt coins and minex coins.I am thinking to invest this month .And I will probably withdraw my earnings next month when I have gain some profit and I will first buy a good mobile phone and a bike.

With bike do you mean a bicycle? Because that's always a good investment in life generally. Instead of buying minerx coins, have you thought about buying those yobi miners that give you minex coins?

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, rekter said:

With bike do you mean a bicycle? Because that's always a good investment in life generally. Instead of buying minerx coins, have you thought about buying those yobi miners that give you minex coins?

I have already bought a bike @rekter, I will buy a motorcycle ,with those profit that i will get through trading.Regarding Yobi miners ,I have not bought them.I forgot about them ,Thanks for reminding me.I will look them up.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Most people do get to so many things but the truth is , there is something that happens in the end the right idea being there is a truth behind what we do , usually we need to work as hard and put together the different strategies that would help us know how to invest what we have earned, though so many people just give away or use it, its wise to look for those returns that are far much better than you can imagine the most important thing is to reassure yourself that you have not wasted the earnings

I bought a smartphone with my profit so that I can do better here than before, why can't I do better with my previous phone. I also bought some number of story books with some of my profit so that I can spare my idle time  I can use the book later.

Just basically the requirements that everyone need for their daily livelihood. I am saving 20% of my revenue, the more money you store the more money you

I am a new user at the world of the cryptotalk and I have earned a little from it. After the time passes  and I got experience and able to earn money by making the post. I will solve me educational problems  because it is an essential part of my life. And also it's a source of my daily pocket money.

Yes, I made a profit on my last trading bullrun, partly for a return on trading capital and partly I turned to fiat to buy some stuff, I think it's enough to move on so I can trade back and make some profit again. Even though the income is small, to keep my trading profitable and to be able to continue trading normally, because currently I only work in crypto.

Yes i earned a healthy profit through crypto in bullrun and i reinvest it again in crypto for buy multiple altcoins when its price are low. And some amount of my profit i am used for my University fee because i am student and i need money for fulfill my daily  life expenses.

That is the reason i worked in this platforum and i gain enough knowledge with the help of this  platform about crypto trading and its fields.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As i am a student i couldnt manage to start my trading career with huge investment thats why i am saving each and every penny comes from profit to make my crypto capital bigger for my future trade.

honestly my profits that I made with crypto are almost all still within the crypto world, also because I think it is a big mistake to bring out and bring them in fiat currency, if those like me who really believe so much in the potential of this technology do not see a practical utility to withdraw the profits that you made with trading, just to give an example. Maybe later I will bring them out, but for the moment I use a large part of my capital for investments and for daily trading, since I can take away some great satisfaction with it. I'm sure that's the case for many other people too.

Last month i get new phone from my profits in cryptocurrency everyone should learn about cryptocurrency to get profits and get any thing he want 😊

I bought a lot of things with the profit from trading. I have provided my family with a passive income and I do not deny myself anything. This is all thanks to experience and love for their work. I bought a car, a good computer, and a smartphone. I also wish you to make a profit from this and buy yourself something good.

At the moment I have not bought yet, I am saving to buy a car so I will not spend it until I reach my goal. 

Generally, I reinvest my earnings generated from cryptocurrencies, and when I withdraw them to fiat currency it is for some need that appears to me on a day-to-day basis, I am very confident that cryptocurrencies will be used by everyone in the near future.

I'm holding most of my profits I just bought few things with my profit that is not valuable at all.