What have you bought with your profits? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

I bought some of my needs especially my daily needs like food. But I prefer to save more of my profits for my future use so that ill keep all of those in my crypto wallet. Because it is good to invest in cryptocurrency as much as possible for you to be able to have money in the future.

• +1 1

I will buy a laptop with the profit that I get from working here and through that laptop I will be able to earn more money in a short time by trading and investing.

That's a good question, at least to motivate people who have sold their belongings to buy cryptocurrency.

I bought a house from crypto trading and I am sure that in two or three years the house that I have bought will be more expensive many times over

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

Yes indeed, I have bought more coins such as Bitcoin fractions that have been over 19k this last two months November & December and it has been profitable for me.I have also bought products from my daily expenses with my profit, but without spending all the profits so I could buy some Cryptos and have a little profit.

• +3 1

When I have bought some profit. I take a mobile phone. And I invest some money in trading because I like trading . You can earn big profit from trading. I like this forum because I have earn money from here. 

• +1 1

I’m not a big time or experienced trader so though I did make some profits in crypto, it is not really big enough to make a huge impact in my lifestyle that let me afford to buy expensive things. It is still a work in progress.

I have some earnings in cryptoworld and sometime i withdraw some of my profits to buy some stuff that can't be bought online or they dont accept crypto as means of payment. 

• +1 1

I almost bust with last bull run as a beginner. I made profits and had some electronic equipment bought that was required to me but later the downturn started. The last bull run was too far from now and we suffered for a long time. If this time price doesn't grow more then it will be a bummer.

• +2 2

I also think about it sometimes. But you have to face the truth. These pieces of paper with numbers don't know anything. Today the product costs $ 50, tomorrow $ 200. If you have earned, then you can safely spend a certain amount of money on your life, as payment for your work. Then you will regret that you had money, but you lived badly

• +2 1

Whatever cryptocurrencies I have earned from this platform I have used it to trade in the yobit exchange. I also have used it to buy and sell other cryptocurrencies and also to invest using the invest box feature. it is definitely recommended to sell of your cryptocurrencies when it is on the run like it is the case for Bitcoins right now. A planned strategy can definitely help you to have good profits.

Edited by Nicole018
  • +1 1
  • +4 2

I usually spend the money I earn from trading on everyday expenses. But once I upgraded my PC with the money I earned from the company's bounty.

Many of my daily expenses are covered by earning profit and used those money for the need items, expensive item are not purchased I use this money for the daily happiness and this is all because of this platform which helps to earn a great earnings and also a great knowledge in the field of crypto currency.

Personally, none of my earnings was enough, I simply accumulated them in the long term, which may be that I have ever spent a small fraction for a whim but what interests me is to accumulate the more cryptocurrencies the better
Big winnings and luck to everyone and a big hello to the whole community

• +1 1

I have not make the profits yet but I have so much plans for it according to my own plans I want use the profits in so many ways firstly I joined this platform in order to earn money for my day to day activities in which I will be able to make my little expenses so easy  but I realized apart from spending the money for a living one need to add up investment and trading in order to gain more profits and benefits then one need to add up with little entertainments 

What is the use of this question? Working on the Internet is like working in reality and you can live with it and meet your daily needs. Every person has goals that he strives for in order to achieve these are personal matters in addition to that every person has the basics in his life and strives to achieve them

As of now I haven't tried withdrawing my earnings from this campaign because I am still waiting for the price of talk token to increase. Once the price of talk token increase I will start withdrawing some of my money then I will convert some of it to fiat so that I can buy the things I need or want. I am planning to buy computer peripherals so that it will be comfortable for me to use my computer.

Well everyone wants to buy their daily needs in their real life. Thats what keeps us motivated to work. I beae my family expenses from my earnings as i am only man in my family. I have bought my clothes too and also paid fees for private tutors. I think i am making the best use of my earnings cause I don't want to be reliable on someone.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

Dear I have not bought anything from cryptotalk money because my earning is start from this week but I think I don't earn so much to change my living style but I can earn good as I can full fill my needs. I also have to do many things with my money but I have to wait for sometime wit patience.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

I have save my earning in my wallet but I can withdraw right now because there is a maintenance problem in the Bitcoin button so when I will withdraw it then I will take a cell phone from it firstly. And also i had starts Trading too

I have earned some profit from this forum .

I haven't bought anything from you yet.

I will continue my study with it when I get my profit.As a student, you can say that it is important to work as well as study. Studying is very important for all of us, so I will continue my studies with my profit.

I used my profit for my personal life .  I feel really happy that I use my profit for my needs . I invest my money in crypto youbit exchange and I get some profit from here .

• +1 1

still i don't get money. I spend here less time therefore i get no money still. But if i receive money i fulfill my basic needs on this money because i am a student.

right now I am just keeping my profit in my account I will use it whenever I needed it hardly so I am planning to buy a new phone with it but have not used it yet

Recently i have joined that I am posting 20 to 25, then when I take out my payment on the seventh eighth day, then i will buy a new mobile with that for my friend.Then there is a very good platform in the whole where any problem with that people helps, we can make good money by seeing them on the forum

As the last bullrun have proved very beneficial for all of us. As we can all see that the price of cryptocurrency has increased to a very large extent in the last bullrun. In this way everyone earned a lot of money from the last bullrun. And as I made a lot of money from the last bullrun and then I bought a car with that money. And i feel so happy after buying that car. And in this way the last bullrun was very beneficial for me. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day