Will XRP become the new world currency ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will XRP become the new world currency ?

Personally I think it's something that doesn't happen for a long time I think that in the future cryptocurrencies will be a global currency but I think it still takes a long time for that to happen 

Am not sure about xrp coin because i see many business they use bitcoin to their financial section. Only few are using xrp coins because they are fast to transfer, i noticed that when i withdraw xrp from dropz site to coins.ph wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of course, the ripple is an important cryptocurrency in the crypto market, and I think it has many partnerships with some international banks and companies because of its low fees and the speed of transfer from one place to another, but I do not think it will take the place of the dollar !! This is impossible

18 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Am not sure about xrp coin because i see many business they use bitcoin to their financial section. Only few are using xrp coins because they are fast to transfer, i noticed that when i withdraw xrp from dropz site to coins.ph wallet.

Aside that, tether is even now in the third position, ripple now at forth. Only tether may try to take over bitcoin as people will tend to like to save stable coins in the future. 

I don't think xrp will become the future cryptocurrency because as it is now, it market price isn't promising to overtake btc or ethe and also it's market demand isn't as great as btc or ethe.

Maybe it will happen but I don't think xrp will overtake USD and governments or banks use xrp. Mostly banks or even crypto markets using USD, it means USD is not digital coin but even it is using in crypto world so USD leading everywhere. 

It is possible that it will become the currency in which many banks and countries deal, but I do not think that it will take the place of the dollar because that needs a lot of time to be achieved.

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

It is possible that it will become the currency in which many banks and countries deal, but I do not think that it will take the place of the dollar because that needs a lot of time to be achieved.

Bitcoin can not even take the place of dollar, ripple is a good coin but I do not hold it and I can not. I only use it for making transactions especially if I want to withdraw fists. It is a good coin but I did not like its low price up movement in this year bull market. 

Edited by Yomose
  • Useful or interesting 1

Everything is possible in the world of cryptography and XRP currency has become very popular, but the problem lies in the acceptance of banks in digital currencies and in this currency also I think this will happen but it needs a lot of time to be applied

I don't think that XRP can ever become a world currency even as an altcoin because even litecoin will be a better option as it is faster andore reliable than xrp.

• +1 1

The future of the XRP currency is much better The value of XRP currency is much better than that of Litecoin. But it will take a long time to become a world currency. Bitcoin is now the most popular currency in the world.

We never know, but right now Bitcoin is still the number one coin among them all but XRP is one of the good coin I know because I always use it to trade my bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, it's a no for me because we all know that XRP is the one which is profitable coin in a market by getting the third place in cryptocurrency rankings but sadly to say that XRP is now overtaken by TETHER, you can look it at blockfolio or coingecko to see that this us legit information.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

No, I don't think so. Ripple XRP is not widely used by Banks, it cannot be adopted by Banks like Tether stable coin. You know, unlike cryptocurrency exchange, banks won't want a situation where their transactions will be made public, so they will never adopted a public blockchain currency in Ripple. And again, Ripple is too volatile.

• Useful or interesting 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

XRP is the good cryptocurrency even the low price it is 3rd rank cryptocurrency. One of the best feature of XRP is the fast transaction of the coin. But it is impossible to replace $1.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

I don't think that ftp can achieve that feat very easy and I think that it will take them more years so I hope that it can be better in terms of its value and I hope that it can help many people earn here in cryptocurrency just like Bitcoin and other coins 

I think it is not possible for ripple to replace dollar. Cryptocurrency is good for investing and earning money but not as a currency because their price is really unstable, it will also make the price of things unstable.

I do not know about everyone else, but i see huge potential for Ripple. Big firms like Amazon and Alibaba are already interested in using it as a payment method and with its high transaction processing speed, i think it will be one of the most widely used currency in the future which in return boost its price many folds than what it is now.

468x60-3.png

On 6/18/2020 at 7:42 AM, Dmasked said:

I do not know about everyone else, but i see huge potential for Ripple. Big firms like Amazon and Alibaba are already interested in using it as a payment method and with its high transaction processing speed, i think it will be one of the most widely used currency in the future which in return boost its price many folds than what it is now.

I even bought Amazon is already accepting ripple as a payment method, I did not know it has not been implemented yet, it is a good alternative to high bitcoin transactions fee, ripple transactions time is instant unlike bitcoin that will take 10 minutes. 

Ripple xrp already is a world largest crypto currency according to coinmarketcap because it's price is much low but it's volatility is much high and volume also high and capitalization of xrp is also third Best on coinmarketcap. 

The ripple coin is a very good currency and has become very popular, but it is very difficult for this currency to become global because the global currency is the bitcoin currency and you will not be able to overcome any work, but the ripple currency will have a very good future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not impossible that XRP will not be the largest currency in the world.  Everything is possible in our world.  There is nothing impossible.  All existing coins in cryptocurrencies have this potential.  Among them there is a fairly good chance of XRP.  Bitcoin is now called the most widely used currency in the world.  But the price of XRP is increasing day by day.  So in my opinion it seems possible that XRP could be the biggest currency in the world.

XRP has a great feature and it doesn't matter that it has such low price. It can double in the future if it stays being so successful as it currently is. If I'm not mentioning USDT, it's the 3rd by the market cap already. There are thousands of wallets listing XRP and websites starting accepting them as a payment method. I'm sure XRP isn't a risky investment at all.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

It is hard to predict the future. There are so many factors to look before we conclude. As far as I know, ripple is not in the history of bank so the currency registered in the bank is hard to replace if it is the ripple. Tho it depends. It is possible if the ripple getting higher and it is allowed to replace it since it's favorite currency of some companies

I think that this currency will have a great future, and we can see a big rise in the price as well as a great demand for it, and therefore, getting a great benefit!