Will XRP become the new world currency ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will XRP become the new world currency ?

2 hours ago, Roukha888 said:

Hello I think it is not possible for ripple to replace dollar. Cryptocurrency is good for investing and earning money but not as a currency because their price is really unstable, it will also make the price of things unstable.

Yes I agree with you is impossible, I dont think that cryptocurrency can replace they can work together.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/18/2019 at 7:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

no i don't think xrp can't be replace of dollar. because bitcoin is not so popular that can be replace of bitcoin and nothing about xrp.

xrp can be more useful on next time.

In these days there are many different cryptocurrencies in the market but XRP or ripple stands apart from all cryptocurrencies. The technology behind XRP or ripple has proven itself many times as cryptocurrency. So there are many chances that XRP or ripple become global currency. 

Altcoin news. In today's time, you will find various cryptocurrencies in the market, butXRP or Ripple stands apart from all other cryptocurrencies. ... There are more chances of ripple or XRP becoming a global reserve currency. In recent times it has facilitated good payment settlements around the globe.

I guess so. The supply of XRP is very high then other currencies and its marketcap value is increasing day by day. I see people are very familiar with XRP now a days

XRP is going through a different plan than others. They are making their Network big, they focus on developing countries mobile banking, i saw some news about that, that they are going to make some agreement with them.    

On 12/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

We cannot tell that unless Facebook coin launches and see the competition they are also targeting merchants and possibly bank XRP is good for profit but I don't like it for being a centralized coin,something that is a big opposite of Cryptocurrency.

No it wont. why because it dont deserve to. It is not a complete decentralised cryptocurrency in complete sense, and has centralised features associated with it, Then the simple question would be, why would USD give space to another centralised currency like XRP, to become the world currency. 

Digital ripple is certainly one of the most important and successful e-currencies at the moment, but it has a bright future due to the increasing demand from traders and investors, as it is cheap and grows well.

xrp will always remain one more alcoint, they will not let it move forward, it reminds me a lot of the doge although with a little more value, used for transitions with minimum commission.

Well i don't think so that ripple will become world worlds new currency. Its value is still under 1dollar. So how it could become worlds cirrency. Even bitcoin won't achieve this feet because any government won't just replace its local currency with crypto currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think it can replace the dollar but XRP is good alternative payment and also good for transferring funds because of the low fee and fast transaction.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/18/2019 at 7:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I think it can. Because it has a great project with strong community and team. I found that it has very low fees for transaction. Many banks and countries already adopt it as alternative payment.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

XRP gives the nantional debt situation. It just a plan to make XRP world new currency.

But now it is introduce to world new reserved currency.

In price of course not but maybe in the important thing that this coin can do but they need to make more update on what it can be use.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:23 PM, bentayebsalah said:

It can become a global currency but it will not replace any currency
The dollar is of great importance in the world and that is why I do not think it will disappear or be replaced by another currency

about bitcoin with out comment if we can get any surprise approximately adopt or legalization of crypto the first is bitcoin.

I think that this is possible, but not at the market price that it has now, it needs to become at least at the price of 5 dollars to have confidence in it.

Governments are promoting this coin, it is been used by big companies now, nit bitcoin! XRP, so i fear that might be true.

XRP can not replace national currency that represents a country but it might be just used as the channel for fiat funds cross border transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 1:50 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Not impossible, we can get some such futures, because XRP is already in many coins.  Banks are looking very interested in this, maybe the banks are choosing XRP coins as a way of testing crypto, but it is our hope that once bitcoin will accept banks.

Everything is possible to happen in cryptoworld but for me the chance of that to happen is very very low because we all know bitcoin is the most popular coin in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

A cryptocurrency cannot replace a real currency, we are now at a time when the value of cryptocurrencies is calculated based on real currencies, if we cancel the existence of these real currencies then on what we will be based on to estimate the value of cryptocurrencies.

Although XRP is my favorite coin and I see huge potential in it to become a good coin in future but I don't think so it will ever become a new world currency. I will never possible.

XRP is really a global currency but it is not the # 1 currency because there are other currencies that have a larger trading volume than XRP

Life is great and enjoy it

Basically many coins are also too on this lead of them being a potential world coin, but that of that ripple as is has made some great impact on its trading caps as of January, as possibly it can still go, but still has some coins ahead of it

Ripple coin is an old coin and it has a great name and fame in the crypto market, but in my opinion this fame is fake because Ripple has not achieved any high price since its inception and all crypto sites are predicting the risk of trading this year

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day