About price prediction ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahfuzu6

About price prediction ?

I think Bitcoin didn't do this when you posted that, but it might do it a month from now. Nobody knows the happy bitcoin surprises.

Your prediction was good and price of bitcoin touch the 10000$ after month of your post. But now it is again down due to virus. But it will rice shortly. 

Actually no one can predict the bitcoin price , but it's sure bitcoin price can reach $10000 within a month , because bitcoin price is actually rising bit by bit and $10k is not that far from the present price .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is possible, yes, I agree with you, but this depends on the best of things. It is a small market, only through some contributions. Whale owners will reach only $ 10,000 of the requests that will take place in that month. However, it will not be achieved so quickly at these times

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This year, we expect the price to be greater than $ 10,000. Currently we notice a good rise, but some time in the world of encryption is possible. Everything is possible and is expected to climb during the month of several thousand from $ 8,000 to $ 10,000

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that the price of bitcoin will reach the 10000 mark in the next month, especially with the slump that the economy is in currently, however i think that i may be corrected in this if the the halving event is able to have the desired effect on the bitcoin market and result in an increase in the price due to lower supply. Therefore i am rather curious to see which way the price will go after this event, and although i do not think it will reach 10000, it is quite possible in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

2 hours ago, Wa998sh said:

No one can tell the exact price that Bitcoin might reach. But many are predicting a huge rising after the data of halving. I hope that they are right.

We can't predicts the exact price of Bitcoin but we can suggest base on probability on what the price will be.

Everything is possible in the market, the price of bitcoin can go up to $ 100,000 and it can drop up to $ 1,000, supply and demand govern all markets.

Without a doubt the price will cross 10k usd in next few days. The current price of the bitcoins are 9k usd. And the pumping is still going and by seeing the fluctuations of the prices the price will cross 12k usd in the next few days only. And a halving will also take place and that means that price will go much higher. 

• +1 2

It is too irrational to give such predictions in a very short period of time, so I would think about how to prevent yourself of the possible losses if the price goes down.

We know that no one can predict the price of bitcoin, and most of these predictions depend on studying the market movement of different currencies with regard to bitcoin. There has been a good improvement in the recent period.

My dear friend bitcoin prices prediction is not possible because bitcoin prices always fluctuates, and prices depends demand and supply present bitcoin around 9k$ dollars, I think in few weeks we see bitcoin touch 10000$ dollars, but I am not sure its only technical analysis.

44 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

My dear friend bitcoin prices prediction is not possible because bitcoin prices always fluctuates, and prices depends demand and supply present bitcoin around 9k$ dollars, I think in few weeks we see bitcoin touch 10000$ dollars, but I am not sure its only technical analysis.

I agree with your comment the Bitcoin price is not standard to be predicted right now because yesterday the price was at 9450$ bad today is about 9550$ with additional of 100$ differences and more over as the price keeps moving upward and downward movement on 26 the price was at 8700$. So predictions are not possibly to be dependable neither reliable.

Yes, this is possible and I think it could reach $ 20,000 at the end of 2020 because many new investors have joined the crypto world.

Yes I believe bitcoin can grow above $10k within a month and with the coming of bitcoin halving may 2020. So it is very possible for bitcoin to go above $10k in a month.

Bitcoin reaching this price is a certainty, but the very possible and uncertain thing is the arrival of bitcoin to new high price levels of up to twenty thousand or more

14 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Bitcoin reaching this price is a certainty, but the very possible and uncertain thing is the arrival of bitcoin to new high price levels of up to twenty thousand or more

That is every bitcoin holder concern, it will take time before this can happen, when more bitcoin have been mined, it needs more marketcap to get as high as $20000. 

Yes of course , yesterday bitcoin reach the 10000 $ , and hi rise to 10100$ , but after that bitcoin can’t rise more than this , and is get down again to 9600$ today  , but i think this is normal and bitcoin will rise 10000$ soon , and maybe we can see bitcoin between 15000$ and 20000$ before end of 2020w

• Useful or interesting 1

We are just speculating, nobody can correctly predict the price of Bitcoin. For me, I have chosen KoinPro as my exchange as they provides a platform to make profit at any market condition, so I am not bothered as such about movement of price sideways. 

An expert can say that more well about it.Any predictions should be done by analysis.It is a hard task to perdict bitcoin's price well enough.Right now,it's price is really over 10000$.I think it will cross 12000-13000$ within the next 30 days.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:50 AM, Saifchy said:

No one can predict the price of bitcoin it is totally depend on the market situation. Now the price is down. But it will pump up high.

Yes I think that you are partly right and I think that there are no one that can predict cryptocurrency real accurate but they can predict its movements because if they can analyse from past happenings and past data before and they can use it to track cryptocurrency price

Frankly, it is very difficult to predict and expect cryptocurrency prices because the market for them is unstable and witness large fluctuations, but it is very likely that the price will rise any time and in 2019 it reached $ 10,000 and decreased at the beginning of this year and then the rise returned to $ 10200 a few days ago and it is possible To see more rise in the coming months

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

We never know, maybe yeah because many thing that can happen to Bitcoin. It changes everyday and it is very volatile so it is hard to predict whether it will increase or not.

• +1 2

On 12/29/2019 at 2:07 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Bitcoin is able to rise in one day to this value if the market is active and things go well so I see that it can achieve the price of 10K within a short period

l do agree with your opinion, BTC is just ready to increase. But cause of some problems we can not see it. Maybe it will take a bit long time to see the price of BTC. l hope we will see it till the end of the year. 

• +1 1

bitcoin reached $10000 first before the crash due to the pandemic, then just a few days ago it reached it again but now it's sitting at around $9700-$9800

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png