About price prediction ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahfuzu6

About price prediction ?

No one can predict the price of bitcoin it is totally depend on the market situation. Now the price is down. But it will pump up high.

• -1 1

Now in the period of decline in the price of Bitcoin maybe until the beginning of 2020, so it's not possible the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 10k in one month. please wait until the price drop period ends, and the turn cycle of the price of Bitcoin rises.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I think everything can happen in the crypto world. because maybe in the new year there will be a surge in transactions that encourage bitcoin to rise to that number. but it will be very hard for bitcoin if you look at the current price position.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is exactly thing i am waiting for. I know we all hardly suffer by a huge dump in past week but as what we saw in the market, it seems that it started to climb and gradually it will go beyond $10K in January, 2020.

• -1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I don t think that BTC will pump that fast and climb 10k in this short term you are asking, but for a 3-6 month period, it is really possible. But as the guys berore say - this market is extremely volatile and 30% in 1 day are possible. Not very probable, but possible. I am looking for a mid to long term price development of BTC, so I like these dump period for rebuy some BTC...

Best Regards,

Alex

About price prediction, anyone can predict Bitcoin price here? I m not sure if we can predict the Bitcoin price tomorrow we are WOWWW to predict Bitcoin price the next year or in one month impossible.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, Mahfuzu6 said:

Do you think Bitcoin can grow upto 10000 USD within 1 month ?

Of course, this is quite normal in the crypto currency market. If the current price is analyzed, the Bitcoin price will reach 10,000 USD in case of an increase of approximately 30%. Although this rate is high economically, the crypto money market is a very normal price movement.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I don't think this forecast will be right: the prices of all the coins are falling and this week Btc is -7000 dollars and Xrp 0.18 dollars is a bad sign, and the growth will take a long time and surely not in a month.

• +1 1

In my opinion bitcoin cannot go to 10000 usd in this year because now the price is almost near to 7000 usd and i dont think so that this price can go to 10000 usd beacuse in past months market going down day by day but i have hope that in next year it can go to 20000 usd rather than 10000 usd

The possibility could be like that. but right now the price is soaring and I don't know the cause. but predictions say in 2020 there will be an increase. We will see later.

It is possible but now Bitcoin are continuously going down below $7,000 USD and it is normal for every crypto this happening. This will be possible in next year just hold your Bitcoin.

I think in the new year 2020, the price of bitcoin will go up rapidly. I think the price will be more than $10000. And may be more than that. Try storing it now and sell it when price goes up.

At first, we can't say what will happen to the price of bitcoin because thisbis a decentralized network which means that no one can handle this in any aspects like the price of it. So stop predicting the price of it just wait what will happen next on the price of it.

• +1 1

Ending of the every year the price of all crypto coins fall down. And starting of the new year will start increasing. If you want make some profit with crypto hold your crypto for mid of 2020. it is sure price will increase.

I think so. Cause nobody can predict the future of crypto currencies! So it could be that within one month the price of the Bitcoin may reach the peakest level! It just depends on time! 

This is hard to know, because I was waiting for the price to rise, until I saw it falling every minute, I can't give an exact prediction, maybe the price will increase more than you thought in a short time 

• +1 1

Can. This happened to him more than once. Depreciation is the business of major market players. I think that bitcoin will grow very soon.

14 hours ago, Mahfuzu6 said:

It can grow more than 10k as per its last bullrun, but I don't have hopes in this year to come nightmare.In the next year Bitcoin price would be $15k or even more, but we need patience to watch it out.

1 hour ago, Bantay116 said:

This may happen because nothing is impossible in bitcoin, even 20,000$ is possible.  

well i can sadly tell you this is not going to happen. and thats simply because the chart of bitcoin is now more bearish than ever and i dont think it will stop dumping till we reach 5000$

15 hours ago, Mahfuzu6 said:

I don't think that will happen for the next month. Prices will remain or decline little by little. Even if the price rises it certainly will not be too high. Maybe after the next 2 months the new price will move up

yes this possible to go 10000$ in one month mybe in 2020 bitcoin going up and cover all losses if you have bitcoin hold for long terms good profit

i am Following Bitcoin and Crypto currency since 2017 .When Bitcoin was at 21000$ .i am very impressed from Bitcoin that a single coin which launch at 0.2 or 0.4 USD .after some year 1 Bitcoin is equal to 20000$ USD .i think in 2020 after Halving or Before Halving Bitcoin will Pump So High it Must Touch 17k USD or 20k USD