Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:02 AM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

Yes you are right but here i would feel to say crypto fulfilling our dreams whether it is small or big one.and to achieve our goals we have to implement good strategy in the crypto

why is it forbidden to dream? I believe that there are traders who thanks to software and bots by doing scalping are not rich but very wealthy,I believe it is technically possible...

1 hour ago, Prepertion said:

Earning on cryptocurrency is not as easy as it seems. That is why from year to year a large number of people join crypto and many of them soon leave, because they thought that they would earn millions.

People think it's easy to earn money on cryptocurrencies because they read all kind of articles that are not true on the internet. Just because someone bought bitcoin in 2010 and got rich doesn't mean you can do the same. 

Yes, you are right, if we can make a profit in this, then we can also lose. So if you see very big dreams in it that we will become rich, it is absolutely wrong. Yes, if you understand this, then you can definitely earn a lot of profit from it.

it think for me in getting to rich in this field is to be a patience and hardwork to success to this forum because if getting dream but you don't have a patience you will not be rich to this kind of earning site.

You are right it's not a cup of tea or any easy money to be earned neither today nor it was in earlier and for that reason only now many people are in loss because they have only seen the boom of 2017.

I think it is your fault once that cryptocurrency cannot be a millionaire and there is a lot of evidence that if we look at the big cryptocurrency traders, they have been earning millions of dollars annually by trade through meIt looks like you might be new to cryptocurrency, which is why you made such comments

If you are thinking of earning $1000 per day investing in some shit site then you are going to be scammed always remember that there is no such things that makes you rich over night, you have to do struggle, know which coin  is leading and then invest in proper time to get the better result and better output as a profit but it is not going to make you millionaire overnight 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Digital currencies have captured the thinking of some people, have caused fear and panic for some, and have caused concern for some, but the important thing is that everyone agrees that digital currencies are a technological revolution that will change the form of money in this world, and will affect the largest and most important financial institutions in the world and the way it works.

I've heard of a lot of people getting rich working in cryptography. 
Why not? as long as it's a business, a successful dealer can get rich after a while.

Nothing is impossible as time goes on. I agree with you because getting money in crypto currency is not happen to be easy.

I don t think we will get rich anymore. It is too late. Because we did not buy bitcoin when its price was less than $ 1

Yeah in crypto being rich isn't easy.It will take a lot of time to become rich.Also you have to do hard work day and night.Then results will be appeard.

My friend, as for me, I tried a lot of cloud mining sites and they are all tricky when you reach the minimum withdrawal level. The clouds do not take place and they ask you for invitations and investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course dreaming to become rich in cypto is difficult like doing a work or job you need to be patient and work hard because there are no easy task to do like in crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It takes a long time to become rich from this field, that the monthly income in this field is not fixed and also that this field has a loss and a profit,

Tell this to those who believed in bitcoin in 2009 and earned millions of dollars on it, now they don't care what others think about them))

9 minutes ago, Loly said:

Increasing the capital at the beginning of trading will save the trader the time and effort to become rich. Firas of appropriate money helps to double the trading volumes easily, and helps in achieving success in many big deals.

Yes, you right. But not everyone has a large fund early in the trade. Fortunately, the crypto trade is not closed to small traders. They just need patience and they can increase their capital slowly.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

If we got more earning opportunity from crypto then it will great, but now a day it great for young student, who need to starting money in there extra time.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:32 PM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

Yes that is true if you if you expect that then you probably frustrated and it will cause to lose your money because your rush to become rich and earn big profit.

23 minutes ago, Baviyas said:

Dreaming of becoming rich with crypto currency  is just a luck if you have hold BTC in 2017 or 2018 it will be bad as the BTC gone down but if you hold now its a good gain 

I'm not sure anymore, but as many people says this year will be a golden for crypto i hope that happens.

29 minutes ago, Mehran jani said:

Its tough now. But if you adopted it 5 years ago. Than you would expect to become a million or billionare. Still there are chances but only with luck..

You said it would depend on luck. But if you still go back to the market situation, then you will be rich in short investment. Bitcoin prices are likely to rise.

Dreaming and hoping is just free and there is no fee about it.so better dreaming while working with crypto currency in this kind of business nothing is impossible.there is  a plenty of people who make rich becouse of crypto.

I think that it is actually okay that you are dreaming to get rich in cryptocurrency world as long as you are hard working and patient enough into doing the things in order for you to earn and get rich.

The field and market of cryptocurrencies is one of the most important areas in practical life and I dream that I am a millionaire from this field and I work daily to win and I expect that cryptocurrencies are the future