Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

If you are persistent, mistakes and experience on the contrary will make you stronger, and even if it is difficult to earn a lot of money (especially on cryptocurrency), nothing will stop a person from wanting to achieve this goal.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:43 AM, xpertt said:

It is hard to get rich now with crypto involved but dreaming about becoming rich is not bad don't you think? It is normal for people to think that they will become rich with crypto and it is possible if they will work hard. 

A dream is important. Everyone has a dream. Only robots don't have one. But you have to work hard to reach the dream. Otherwise, go to sleep and have a big dream all the time.

On 17/12/2019 at 12.32, Loly said:

Jangan berharap bahwa Anda akan menjadi jutawan dalam waktu singkat !! 

Apakah Anda pikir pedagang crypto adalah orang terkaya di dunia?

Apakah Anda memiliki foto Anda sedang duduk di gunung dolar, apakah Anda memimpikan Lamborghini dan villa mewah?

Pasar mata uang sama seperti pasar keuangan lainnya dan setiap orang harus mengembangkan rencana dan strategi yang logis dalam jangka panjang.

Bermimpi dua kali lipat dalam satu perdagangan mungkin menjadi alasan kerugian Anda berikutnya.

We better avoid the name of buying a cat in a sack, like what you say, that maybe the accuracy and instinct of our business is very sharp, but accuracy is OK, but expectations also don't be excessive,

Because the cryptocurrency market is more cruel than the stock and foreign exchange markets, where stocks and foreign exchange are still related to the fundamentals of a country or company plus technical analysis also still functions well for foreign exchange and stock instruments,

But if we try to apply technical analysis and fundamental analysis we will not be ignored by the cryptocurrency market.

You can dream it but you must do hardwork. You can use your smartness for earn money with crypto. If you are smart person you will get rich. But earn huge money with crypto is so not easy.

2 minutes ago, TeknoLightz said:

It is sadly a part of greed that makes you lose more money in fact, maybe if it was like 2 years ago there was some chances of getting rich by crypto as it was a altseason but now it's better to be reasonable and trade this bear market.

If he can continue what he is doing related to crypto, he will have more chances to make money from crypto because crypto still survives, and it will increase again. There will be altcoin season come to us, and when the bull run is coming, you will back to make money like what you saw in 2017. We will have a big chance to sell the coin that we have at a higher price.

31 minutes ago, Loly said:

Jenis analisis ini adalah untuk para pedagang yang ingin terjun lebih dalam ke dunia keuangan dan investasi.

Analisis fundamental memerlukan lebih banyak waktu daripada pedagang yang ingin dan mampu berinvestasi, tetapi harus memiliki hasil positif jika dilakukan dengan benar.

That is why, I say that it is difficult to conduct fundamental analysis in cryptocurrency pairs, because I myself find it difficult to find reference material, by looking at bitcoin statistics based on bitinfochart information it turns out that it is not enough to be able to support a fundamental analysis of cryptocurrency,

So the conclusion we have to hold in a certain period of time if you want to be rich from cryptocurrency, and even then something random...

Dreaming is also a part of your plan on crypto it usually gives us motivation to achieve our goals. It is actually possible to become rich if you have passion and hardwork on what you do.

Well maybe you want say that people should not think of becoming rich that easily with crypto, because If markets have cycles it is very hard to stay calm and not panic during a long bear market, as if you have the guts to experience the pain of seeing your investment down as much as 80-90 % , then you realize that by holding strong you are able to leave behind the bear, because markets will never stay negative and so you can wait for next bull run. Only if you have patience one day you could come out rich from crypto.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:32 AM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

not millionaire but i believe that i will earn a decent amount at the end of next year. as i have lot of ideas and potential to work in crypto field. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

4 hours ago, Loly said:

Analisis fundamental membantu para ahli forex untuk memprediksi nilai tukar masa depan, biasanya dengan melihat peristiwa ekonomi makro dan data geopolitik. Tidak seperti analisis teknis, analisis fundamental mencoba memprediksi nilai tukar berdasarkan faktor sosial dan ekonomi.

Yes, fundamental analysis does use data and statistics based on survey results and reports relating to micro and macro economics,

and things like that are certainly difficult to obtain for bitcoin analysis needs,

In your opinion, is cryptocurrency investment currently still has good potential, especially for those who are late entering the world of cryptocurrency,even though some bitcoin has been valued dearly, whether the cryptocurrency can reach of ath again...

OP, you can keep your expectations wherever you need them to be and I'll do likewise, OK? 

I don't have any delusions about getting rich quick with bitcoin, but I do think it's eventually going to hit at least $100,000 and will probably do so within the next few years.  If that happens I won't exactly be stinking rich, but I'll have made a tidy profit.  Maybe.  Depends on how much bitcoin I own and right now it isn't much.  But it's good to have lofty dreams.

This is reality of crpto currency that all the person who invest and trade in the start of the crypto currency then become milliners more example are available on the earth that how crypto currency change the peoples life in a short time period.  

14 hours ago, bunulama930 said:

Dreaming is not a bad things and dreaming rich from cryptocurrency is absolutely fine because crypto really can make us very very reach and this is the reality about crypto

Thats correct buddy.there is no wrong about dreaming big.i have a friend before who become rich becouse of crypto.i think he is one good proof that there is nothing impossible in crypto.

I always dreaming to become rich by using crypto.and i dont see any thing bad about it.im earning not big but its all fine.maybe soon iwill be earn big and the coin that im holding got bullish one day.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 minutes ago, pakjobhelp said:

This is reality of crpto currency that all the person who invest and trade in the start of the crypto currency then become milliners more example are available on the earth that how crypto currency change the peoples life in a short time period.  

i dont know why people on here are so pessimistic because if someone want to dream about getting rich of crypto then he is allowed to do it, and pursue his dream by trading daily to achieve it

On 12/17/2019 at 1:03 PM, shayekh said:

The agreed answer is truly, on the off chance that you don't have a fantasy, you will never get rich. So ensure you have a fantasy.

A fantasy is very necessary to become more profitable so that we can be rich, therefore we learn more and take the opportunity if we want wealth to come to us by having a good fantasy.

29 minutes ago, amcryptolover said:

You are correct however many do become overnight rich by investing in right coins and having patience but it requires lots of skills 

Of course, to become a rich person is very easy if they have the patience and good skills to invest in the right coins when they see good coin prices, even though they invest overnight.

4 minutes ago, Loly said:

Sebelum berpikir tentang berinvestasi dalam mata uang digital, perlu untuk memahami kelebihan dan potensi mereka dalam jangka panjang seperti investasi real estat dan investasi besar yang Anda tidak dapat terburu-buru mengambil keputusan.

Thank you for reminding me, like living with choices, investing also has many choices,we have to do research and calculations first before investing, it is a wise thing, and if cryptocurrency is too risky according to some people, but it can also be profitable invest in cryptocurrency.

I don't think crypto can be any bigger than Crypto because a good site for making money on crypto can make more money by investing here.So making money from crypto is super easy.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:50 AM, Roomi said:

Its tough now. But if you adopted it 5 years ago. Than you would expect to become a million or billionare. Still there are chances but only with luck

But the chance to be billionaires in cryptocurrency is in our hands but we always lose those chance while we hold coins but end of the day we reinvest and after two year you see that coin has pumped 100000% and you start to blame in cryptocurrencies

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Getting rich in one night or day is only possible if you have a very giod luck. But most likely we are not as lucky. So we have to struggle as much as we can.

We can certainly dream of becoming rich with Bitcoin.Over the past five years, the value of bitcoin has increased tremendously and those who have deposited bitcoin have made a lot of money.

2 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

But the chance to be billionaires in cryptocurrency is in our hands but we always lose those chance while we hold coins but end of the day we reinvest and after two year you see that coin has pumped 100000% and you start to blame in cryptocurrencies

Yes i agreed. Same happens to most of us. As we have very less patience. The major thing needed in bitcoin or crypto currencybis patience. If we have no coirage than we can not do good trading

That is what i believe that it is very hard to get rich in just matter of time. we should stay positive and keep this in mind that we should be wise in this crypto field and understand one thing that we should never be greedy and slowly and steadly remain in touch with this field.

I am aslo agreed with you.Crypto can not make you rich.Crypto is an good options for making some amount of money.But you can not make more money which make you rich