Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

It is rational to think about rich from crypto because many people had made a fortune from bitcoin but even if bitcoin is expensive now there might be other coins or some newly launched coins that may reach some part of bitcoin's success.

468x60-3.png

A lot of traders lost their money because of this dream and they believe that the profit of currency market will happen overnight

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

33 minutes ago, talkam said:

Only those who entered the crypto earth from its initiation became a millionaire, and this I take into account it out of luck. They retain not at all inspiration that the cost of bitcoin will make contact with I beg your pardon? it reached. But at the near time the superlative is as you thought culture and ingoing with caution

Well, there has a possibility to become millionaire here in crypto world if you are taking your time just to make money here, i didn't want to become millionaire today because im just only a student, money is not my priority as of now, and i will do that if im done with my business with studying.

I have always love this topic, always get in mind not thinking of getting rich in crypto, because many people has loose alot, due to this but the basic answer is that invest what you can loose.

If you have the power to beat everything make you weak you can be as you want .. if you belive that you can be reach using crypto you will be. Draw your way and go on

Yes, the only thing we have to do is that show patience and work harder than yesterday. Trade,  patience, hold, sell.... these are the terms traders do. 

It is true that no one can be a millionaire in a short time.
If you are new to crypto, you should learn about trading and buying crypto at the right time. General Chat Chat LoungI don't know what you want to know but you can bet it was in the face of people who bought bitcoin.
From 20 to 25

6 hours ago, tosea said:

Honestly, I by no means thought or predicted being rich from crypto however I cherish to exchange it is very smart for me..... This crypto put it on the market is absolutely betting primarily based on your luckiness..

It will be difficult to be rich in crypto. So you should not think of it, but if you made up your mind you will be rich

On 12/17/2019 at 7:38 AM, Binjit said:

I dont know what you want to know.but this is face you can cheak who had buy bitcoin in between
2009 to 2015 they all are become millioner from crypto.some new crypto lover also earning good
amount everyday. This is tru no anyone can become millioner in short time.
If you are new on crypto you have to learn about trading and buying crypto in right time 

We see the small part from the picture how many people sell their bitcoin in 2012 or 2014 under the price they buy in every time there are winner and losser and who loss more than who win .

in fact you are right ..bull run is going to start in case we dismember the todays bitcoins esteem, by then we will improvement in the price.and in like manner in the crypto market. Patients is key of better life goals 

I do not agree with you because I saw many people who now rich by crypto. Main reason is Bitcoin. Also who know very well about trading and buying & selling sector they will definitely will be rich in future.

In my opinion, it is a good idea to dream of being rich with cryptocurrency and a good dream because the current currency that is created in the future will not be made in any other marketShould and should invest more in it and analyze it

On 12/17/2019 at 11:41 PM, Saifchy said:

It will wrong to think that it will make us rich in oneday. You can be a millionaire but it will take time. crypto world is a long term investment process.

anyone can be rich by trading with crypto. crypto is now much profitable for all and if anyone do his job here then anyone can make huge profit.

17 hours ago, Frizone said:

I dreamed of making a lot of money in Bitcoins, if I was not a millionaire ... if I had the opportunity, I would take every opportunity I could, I would do everything I could, I would buy everything I wanted, I would save as much as I could, and I would help as long as possible because this is one important event that you never missed .. to become one not only in the desire to think, but in reality ... it will completely change - that is a lot.

Do not miss the opportunity to make profits from this trading in order to get rich and your steps should be well thought out and not just be dreaming.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:32 AM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

Crypto made alot of people millionaires . They bought bitcoin with only 0.3$ and when it reached 20000 in 2017 they get profit. So I think one day I will be millionaires 

Why not many people got rich with Cryptocurrencies if you do it right and know what you're doing you can for sure do it 

Its a bad idea because you can be what you want to be .. just focus on tthe hard work and earn more and nore with perfect invest plans you will be reach

it's a really good thing because it will make you determined of what you really want to do, it will help you to reach your goals in life. Yes you will not rich when crypto currency price is not increasing, but market down now is the way for us to make rich.

Dreaming is just free so i think why would not dreamed it take it possitivelly and it would be possitive.justvlike me i am dreaming to become rich but not as rich as owning more. $100 million

If you are a pessimist, then why engage in cryptocurrencies? Many say that such an increase in the value of crypto as in the period 2009-2017 will no longer be. Do they know the future? I believe in price increases.

Its not like that, if we work hard we can become rich, those who dreams can only make it possible. If you do your best then for sure will be rich some day.

I absolutely accede with you in this matter. reason a lot of make somewhere your home roll up to this crypto planet with a bunch of expectations of being paid deep in a small number of days. But they don't recognize that public don't dig up sweet ina a small number of days. it takes a plight of patience and rigid work! To go on in the advertise of crypto

I used to embrace the dream of getting rich from cryptocurrencies, I used to imagine myself being rich, buying a house, buying a car and getting rich from cryptocurrency quickly. After joining, I was startled, getting rich from cryptocurrencies is not easy and fast. It takes time and process.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:47 AM, steel123 said:

I don't want to depress new investors at the moment, but we must face it.
The market in 2017 increased by 83x 1 billion - 830 billion.
Will the market grow now from 180 x 50 x 100? I do not think so .
You have the answer. Currently, I would count on 500% in real terms from investments in ETH.
200% at BTC and that's all

You won't become a millionaire, too many cryptos on the market and looking for a coin that will give 5000% is like a scratch card in a game of chance

Crypto is the life changing opportunity for us becasue though this business so many peoples will make good amount of money and we can also make good money in it and make our future is so much bright and good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day