Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

Dreaming to be rich is always an everybody's dream. But to get rich at crypto must not be always a dream to think. To be able to get rich, one must find ways to overcome trials and challenges. There must be a way not only investing crypto on the right web site, but doing things that will help one person get rich as well. Diligence, perseverance, and patience are the three most important values to have, even if the capital is too low. Hope it helps 

Yes. If it possible to easily make profit from crypto currency market than now every one can be rich       

There are opportunities that are repeated daily and good goals almost daily, which enhances the opportunities for traders to reap good profits through them, but the dream of getting rich still dominates the minds of many, and only a professional trader knows that he will not buy from the bottom and will not sell at the top.

Btc!!

I bet that you are dreaming of having one, but you are not sure how to use it. Maybe, you do not even know why you want it. However, you must be aware that bitcoins come from mining and mining requires powerful computer and entails huge electricity bills. In addition, Chinese already are bosses in this niche. Well, you do not need to compete Asian geniuses and mine btc on your own to earn and profit from them.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 2/11/2020 at 8:56 PM, Ahmadabdou said:

Totally true, you will not become a millionaire in this world overnight, for that they must spend years, you must study hard, know how to invest, and where to invest. But if you can generate good income, even better than the income you would generate in a company. With effort and dedication can happen.

That's the only true statement that can motivates some one of working hard because so many person all over the world thinks that the moment they get into bit coin and will just be a millionaire over night.

Become rich into crypto is needed a long period of time to earn. This cryptocurrencies that we earn is a part of extra income for us but if you want become rich from here you must need to invest and learn how to trade but patience is needed.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:15 AM, Loly said:

Only those who entered the crypto world from its beginning became a millionaire, and this I consider it out of luck. They have never thought that the price of bitcoin will reach what it reached. But at the present time the best is as you said learning and entering with caution

Dreams come true when u work.towards it and also dedicate ur feeling & hardwork for the sake of ur future... I have seen many YouTube video in which many people claim that they have became rich from the btc & other alt coins ....so just let's give it a try..

Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is not true as now crypto is one of most emerging industry and we will have some new stories of wealthy peoples in near future these all could be from this you can rich from crypto but its need some good management and skills from you because without these two you cannot do any thing many projects already touching billions $ amount and many devs and investors already touching amount which they never think about.

3 minutes ago, Bashar kabbo said:

No i can't believe.but   There's nothing impossible especially if you really aim to do much for a certain dream. There are a lot of bitcoin and crypto users here who earned a lot and have to follow & work hard.i can say its a easy platform for younger people for earn money. Is that enough for us?.   

What do you think Bitcoin or crypto world is not for old or adults to earn money?

15 minutes ago, mdprince03 said:

why Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. i think this is good idea.

I think is is not a good idea, ambitious and hard work is the only way around getting rich in crypto.

7 minutes ago, bunulama930 said:

To become rich from cryptocurrency it's possible but needed a patience level and had a good trading or investing so skills so we don't get loose our money so always trade with safely than only you could get a good returns

Getting rich is mostly based on luck but earning income from cryptocurrency is possible for anyone with a little practice and a moderate capital. We can't expect to become wealthy in a short time from crypto because it needs a sudden big upward movement which doesn't happen after weeks and months. If you want to get rich by holding, you must buy now and hold it for at least ten years later but inflation is not steady and after a decade anything will be more expensive than today. So, you have to spend a considerable part of your profit to catch up with inflation.

It depends on which project are you going to invest in, that is,  the potential of the project to increase in price if it is something that is not common and it solves some problem that there is already need of, then it's more likely you would be a millionaire in near future. Also the demand for that specific asset and supply also evaluates the price.

1 hour ago, Nishan123 said:

crypto you have to learn about trading and buying crypto in right time

you are right. in crypto all need to know about trading first and need to be wise and smart about trading. by knowing this anyone can make good profit.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:32 AM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

Yeah but crypto can us  give a passive income  .So don't dream big and go slow  because there are nothing impossible in cypto. So just do your own research and start investing 

Everyone asipire to make more money in this industry but it would be hard if you dont have money to start with. In this market, Money makes money so if you don't have money then you cannot make money.

I do not know, I have a friend who earned 200,000 dollars in one year from full zero on cryptocurrency, I would not say that it is impossible to earn a lot of money on cryptocurrency in a short period of time.

I agree we can't not billionaire from cryptocruncy but I can earn extra income from crypto it's good and easy specialy  for students thanks

Indeed, you are correct, on the off chance that we can make a benefit right now, can likewise lose. So in the event that you see huge dreams in it that we will get rich, it is totally off-base. Indeed, in the event that you get this, at that point you can win a great deal of benefit from it.

11 hours ago, Abusayad said:

I see very big dreams in cryptocurrencies. Thereare a lot of bitcoin and crypto users here who earned a lot and they gained a lot of good profit and then used it for other investments.Theyhave never thought that the price of bitcoin will reach what it reached.

Yes all real bitcoin hodlers are  real believers and don't care what ever the price of bitcoin in the market and they have their own target profit and when they reach it they unload or sell everything.

In cryptocurrency market, anything can be happen, everything can reverse in just one night, people who think can be rich in short time with trading coin is the real greedy people who will loss in just one night.

On 1/23/2020 at 4:22 PM, Lux Demacia said:

We don't need to dream!  

Work harder to reach that because if we just stay on what we do now we will not become rich in crypto currency. 

yes working hard will amke ot possible as soon as we start to do the job..

Yes it is true you can't get rich from crypto but if you devote your time and finance on crypto and start investing in crypto, man you'll become so dream that you can't even dream of it.