Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto? I agree with this statement . Because you should dream of getting more money from crypto .in this cryptoworld there will be ups and downs. 

Yes, I agree. It is very difficult to make good money on cryptocurrency, especially without making investments. But you can earn extra money that will help you live a little better and allow yourself more different pleasant things. Cryptocurrency is a very big risk, you can just lose everything

Due to high fluctuating prices of crypto market we need to become professional traders and very careful about risk factors and don't try to become rich in short time other wise we can lose our own money. 

If you do not dream of getting rich, then why engage in cryptocurrencies? Is the rise in price of any cryptocurrency by 100-300% in 24 hours - a rarity? This happens every week! You need to dream and try to invest.

I am very positive that this cryptocurrency will surely make me rich in the next following year. No exact time frame in achieving that goals in life as long as there's perseverance to face those obstacles that will provide us challenging situations.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Well, I am sorry, I am agree with you on this. I might be wrong, but this is only my opinion. that, If we make a decent investments in the crypto in the future it can gave huge returns. 

Yes it is not possible even for a person to become rich just by cryptotalk in a single time. This is like extra payment for us. So keep continue this task.

No never ever ... Dream does not work  if you do not work hard. To get rich from cryptocurrency you need adequate knowledge and experience. Not only that you need to have professional level skills

To be frankly im telling one big thing will happen with small thing becoming rich in one day is like eating 1 week food in one day if u eat like that then food will kill you surely so go with lower one it will become the higher one day. 

In my opinion you can dream to get rich from Crypto. But you required  time and skills gor that. Yes don't dream to get rich from Crypto in Short time. You can't rich over night

47 minutes ago, WarriH said:

Completely. It is still an ocean of eternal possibilities, you can immerse yourself in it and carefully study it, maybe you will be lucky or you will be smart enough to find a real treasure.

Or maybe if you spend sometimes in gambling you could get lucky someday, but something about gambling no matter how much you win, you never have enough, that is when you gamble more and lose everything.

There's nothing unimaginable particularly on the off chance that you truly intend to do much for a specific dream. There are a ton of bitcoin and crypto clients here who earned a ton and they increased a great deal of good benefit and afterward utilized it for different speculations.

Since we started in the world of cryptocurrencies, the dream of getting rich began with us, but we should not sit without work and only dream, but we must work well to achieve this dream.

I think you can still get rich with crypto, investing in a good alts will probably give you a huge amount of income and investing in a successful ICO will make you rich, but finding a successful ICO is like one in a million.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

10 hours ago, Sabir Ahmed said:

But the worst part is that crypto hasn't lived up to the hype. ... You don't have to hate crypto or be blinded to its potential like Dr Doom to ... That's what the doomsday critics don't get.

the markets are suffering price drops because of the coronavirus and the cryptos markets would not be without suffering this price drop. the reality is that things like: "it will reach $100,000" are fairy tales created by people who live in the world of illusion

In every investment,  businesses, you need time to become rich. 

Crypto is a flat money market.It not so funny to dream rich by crypto, you need to investment properly  by investigation,  use your brain,  

you can get rich

You can not know what you want to know, but in the mouth of those who bought Bitcoin in the face, you can cheat in 2009 to 2015, from all over the crypto, they have earned some new crypto lover in the world, the amount of new crypto lover has earned a day. It is true that no one can be a millionaire at a short time. If you are new in Crypto, you have to learn about buying trading and crypto at the right time

Crypto is very good income sources for the Wise man. You can get extra income from Crypto. To get rich from Crypto you need huge investment. But getting rich from it is not easy

• Useful or interesting 1

If you can get rich from crypto but not in a short time. So don't dream to get rich from crypto overnight. By developing knowledge and skills of the cryptocurrency you can get money from it

1 hour ago, labumi701 said:

You can't dream of getting rich by crypto but you can work hard and get rich through crypto, many people are rich today because of the usage of crypto currency 

Many people believe too that they could work hard to et rich in crypto, but on the same say they believe you get rich if you are lucky enough, you you believe this?

Excellent, exactly dear everyone think that j will be a great men when i have save much more cryptocurrency bitcoin and other online Currency, but i this this is very bad thi think for your health. 

On 12/17/2019 at 7:32 AM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

Getting rich from crypto was possible if you bought Bitcoin when it was a few dollars worth and sold it when it reached 20,000$ in 2017!

But now, getting rich from Crypto is not easy at all. You can earn some money, but getting rich or becoming a millionaire out of this field is very hard in my opinion.

I believe that if you aim to do a lot for a specific dream, then that may seem impossible or not impossible at all. There is a user here who does a lot of work, who has made a lot of money and they have done a lot of good work and family use.

You do not have to fight the dreams of people with your words, whoever dreams of becoming a millionaire then let him dream and his dream will come true with hard work, and those who work in the cryptocurrency are a good work that you can achieve good capital and invest in trading, and earn from him respectable money after good learning, let people chase Their dreams do not deter them.