Tips for crypto investors - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
historyrepeater

Tips for crypto investors

On 19.12.2019 at 10:16, Dinesh09798 said:

If you are going to invest in crypto, i recommend you to buy small coins. And don't invest all your money in just one coin. You can search coins history and select it yourself. Investing in crypto is very risky. If you love taking risk crypto is for you

I am currently investing in more well-known coins, but not in those that are at the peak of the price. And the fact that you need to invest not in one but in different completely agree with you, more chances of profit.

You are right and I agree with you on all matters, but I prefer to focus on the first option, which is to ignore the noise This is true because there are many news and media outlets and people who are trying to provide news and false information, and this information may affect you and make you lose, so do not trust everything that is said on the Internet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are very good tips when it comes to crypto investors, but i think that you missed out on the most important tip, which is that when you make an investment in any crypto, be it in bitcoin or litecoin or so on, you should remove emotions from the equation and make the investment solely based on facts and the knowledge that is currently available in the market.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Experienced businessmen are advised to start small and invest only part of the savings. At the same time, you should not try to keep up with the price of Bitcoin, you must choose an entry point commensurate with your financial situation and continue to adhere to the chosen course. If the choice of a novice investor fell on digital gold, then he does not need to worry about the direction of the market, because the price of coins is gradually growing. The only difficulty is choosing the right moment to buy. If you show patience, then luck will not take long.

Actually having to be an investor in nearly every thing, is more taking the risk as they come, ad basically what you said about volatility, that it cannot be dodged even if your a whale, as your asset amount will also reduce

For cryoto investors my suggestion will before investing your money you should study about it so that you might not makes any mistakes and never invest YOUR all money in one investment rrather divide them equally and invest them in various sectors      

Valuable information, very useful, and all you say is true. We must pay attention to these matters well so that we can achieve very acceptable profits through investment.

Good tips for dealing with cryptocurrencies, I think staying away from pumping groups is very important, because it is possible that fraud will happen one time and people participating in these groups lose a lot of money.

Trading is most efficient way to earn money, but we need strategy and experience, and most important is patience but you mentioned tips are really useful in trading, because in one are two day you can't learn trading, we use all tips and invest small amounts  then you became expert in trading and earn money.

I think that it is also very important to not give up when you lose your money and interest in trading until you actually earn a good amount of money that would cover your losses.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:08 PM, historyrepeater said:

1. Ignore the “noise”

Many naysayers in the media and financial sectors may preach that cryptocurrency is simply a fad, over-hyped speculation, or even a pyramid scheme.

2. Expect the unexpected

However, significant volatility does exist in cryptocurrency markets which cannot be ignored. Experienced cryptocurrency investors are accustomed to huge price swings that you often don’t find in traditional markets. By mentally preparing for these unfavorable, and occasionally terrifying, investment performances, the intelligent crypto investor will be able to act rationally instead of emotionally in times of unexpected price drops.

3. Avoid a bad trade or investment strategy

A common mistake for beginner cryptocurrency investors is joining what is known as a "pump and dump group". Certain social media communities or ‘gurus’ may even promise investment tips regarding a particular coin. You should avoid these types of places at all costs; when travelers go down these roads, they don’t often come back.

Your advice is also helpful for beginners investors. Beginners should try to learn more about crypto currency investment then try otherwise you will get loss like me.

You have described good tips for successful trading. I want to add some more tips for beginners that first learn all about trading than start. 

start trading with low volume. Choose best exchange for trading. Some of best exchanges are binance, yobit, coinbase. 

These are important tips that any investor must adhere to in order to succeed in investing and earn money. Personally, when I make any investment I do not invest all the money I own but rather part of it in anticipation of any unexpected loss

• +2 1

Good investors tips mate. I suggest that if you want to invest in any cryptocurrencies then do research by your own on that particular cryptocurrency. Ignore the noise is the best tip, always do what you think proves better.

• +2 1

These are important notes that we must adhere to, and one of the most important of these is to avoid emotion in trading or investment.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:38 PM, historyrepeater said:

1. Ignore the “noise”

Many naysayers in the media and financial sectors may preach that cryptocurrency is simply a fad, over-hyped speculation, or even a pyramid scheme.

2. Expect the unexpected

However, significant volatility does exist in cryptocurrency markets which cannot be ignored. Experienced cryptocurrency investors are accustomed to huge price swings that you often don’t find in traditional markets. By mentally preparing for these unfavorable, and occasionally terrifying, investment performances, the intelligent crypto investor will be able to act rationally instead of emotionally in times of unexpected price drops.

3. Avoid a bad trade or investment strategy

A common mistake for beginner cryptocurrency investors is joining what is known as a "pump and dump group". Certain social media communities or ‘gurus’ may even promise investment tips regarding a particular coin. You should avoid these types of places at all costs; when travelers go down these roads, they don’t often come back.

The user should always remember these things and also a perfect knowledge about trading can give good number of profits. The profits are always so admirable that anyone can earn good profits by investing and trading. So always just try to make sure you put these things in mind always. A trader should have a balanced mind always. 

Most newbies and even some veterans make a big mistake by trading without a method. They think they can enter and exit at any time they want and reap big rewards. Unfortunately, this is becoming a common trend among people and they just expect too much from their investments. Don't trade based on hype and excitement. Don't trade when the market is stormy or stabilized. Don't trade with the money that doesn't belong to you. Don't promise other people to increase their capitals with trading. Only trade with your own analysis and your own capital.

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:38 AM, historyrepeater said:

2. Expect the unexpected

The market is so full of ups and downs, and the worst, they come at an unexpected time. So, I always prepare for the worst case scenario, don't misunderstand, it doesn't mean I am pessimistic, but there is can be a NO in a YES. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Investing in financial section by using crypto or fiat is very profitable when you have good investing skills. There are many sites that can give you knowldge about investing and increase your earnings but my best place to learn its through youtube tutorials.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Those are good tip, expect the unexpected is the best because as we know that the market is volatile and the best way to stay in the market is to be alerted that anything can happen.

Exactly! This should be learn by every trader especially those newbies. In the hope that they will earn as easy as others,they follow everything they heard about predictions on certain coins and end up losing. There are no specific person can tell how will crypto moves as it depends on the demands and everyone have different emotions,so learn to follow yourself and analyze on your own. Have patience if it doesn't work as you planned it,patience is the most important key to lessen or avoid losing.

Investors must observe these rules and implement them, and we must not be affected by false news in the market and we should be able to bear the losses at any time

These tips are important to me and I always use them as I do not like discharge packages at all. In addition, I rely on market data away from rumors and bad news, and I put an alternative method in case anything bad happens that I resort to.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Indeed, there are a lot of tips of investors and l advice to focus what you are doing and absolutely try to have any strategy, plan, road map. Without that you can not achieve something. 

The time of investment is important. Crypto market doesn't follow any time zone (like GMT or UTC) but according to my experience, there is a specific time during a day in which lots of traders are active. This is the peak hour and this time is exclusive in every region. It might be 9 AM in your country or 11 PM in another country. Try to find your peak hour because at this time, it is easier to gain profit. You can plan your routine tasks in a way to have free time at the peak trading time. However, this is not fixed and may change several times.