Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

Refusing cryptocurrency makes no sense, it is the same as refusing the future, because the future is cryptocurrency. Its advantages and advantages over money make it just perfect, its ability, like Ripple's to accelerate the work of banks, makes it just a unique monetary unit. I believe that the future of money lies with the cryptocurrency.

As for me, I will never give up in the world of cryptography, it only requires patience. I liked this forum a lot and gained knowledge from it and I hope that I can get some money.

Now few people refuse cryptocurrencies. Only people who are tired of her at all and who are tired of her or people who have earned a lot of money on her and want to move on. In general, the rejection of cryptocurrency is stupid, because cryptocurrency is the future.

I don't give up with this falling price because I believe prices will rise again, that is the reason that makes me still hold on to hodl coins. what will make me give up is when the bounty campaign becomes bad and can't be valuable anymore to get valuable rewards.good luck...

Yes i appreciate your argument. People want to be rich in a night. And they enter in crypto world by thinking that but when they don't get any success they give up. I think first you should have to learn ups and downs of crypto world and then invest in it. 

When we use encryption, we must not give in because we cannot achieve profits in a short period and sometimes we must lose and we cannot always win. When prices drop, for example, I buy more currencies to make profit from them when their price rises and that needs patience.

I don't give up with this falling price because I believe prices will rise again, that is the reason that makes me still hold on to hodl coins. what will make me give up is when the bounty campaign becomes bad and can not be valuable anymore to get valuable rewards.good luck...

On 2/6/2020 at 4:50 PM, bunulama930 said:

Well I never give up upon a cryptocurrency because Crypto  is the future  of the world and i  believe it will go very high and give this world in a better  world so Crypto is the best and it will be adopted  by more people and it will be the best

Well, there are many people are getting mad in cryptocurrency because of losing their money in sone platforms like trading, investing etc. That's why they are giving up here in crypto world.

I never given up in cryptocurrencies. I know no one can become rich quickly as far as he doesn't understand the basics of technology and work harder. In crypto patience is the key to success.

cryptographic protocols is not very that simple for the reason that persons cares the it it wish experience yore in addition to promissory it all isn't always so you might do well wander that it want time to come plus special interest commonly give in after they discuss with take the count given that they may be believe catch on in a single day long time connexion cryptography

Actually when someone pit it in mind that he can be rich in crypto then one day he will give up because he might find it not true to be rich here but if you can keep patient and holding your btc one day you can get to be rich or if you know how to trade you can also be rich one day 

On 12/16/2019 at 12:52 AM, Grandmaster said:

You should not invest or even trade when you don';t know the real score or condition in Cryptocurrency, it's not a get rich quick, sometimes it takes a lot of time for the price to move but it's all worth it.

from time to time i sense the requirements of life have become higher and better so i need cash rapid, but crypto is not a process that could make money quickly however crypto is good fortune.

I have not seen any reason to give up in cryptocurrency , there are several opportunity available for anyone to take advantage of it and benefits from it

Crypto currency market gives us a good platform to quickly rich.

Now a days all are in digital and also in future. If we spread our knowledge to next generation then they must increase their idea. Then they started work here easily.

As everyone one know that becoming a successful person you have to work hard and never give up.I am a student and cryptotalk give me a learning about crypto and yobit and also give opportunity to earn.I do both study and earn money here.Thanks cryptotalk for this help ful site.

On 12/15/2019 at 4:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

That exactly what happens to beginners (it happened to me also when I was a beginner in Crypto world). When they lose their profit, they become depressed and sad about this field so they give up real quick. The problem is not with the Crypto field, but with the beginners understanding of what cryptocurrencies are and how tradings should be done. They must learn a lot before they make their first investment.

When peoples suffering huge loss in this market then due to depression and anxiety they leave to this market because already whales suffering investors into huge loss some time totally crazy market this is. From yesterday i noticed that btc goes up and down and unstable.

8 hours ago, oksypan said:

you can refuse cryptocurrency for various reasons, one of them is the strong instability of assets in it, you can lose everything to the fullest if not ....

It's just the mind of someone who is afraid and has not mastered the techniques in trading or trading crypto. If you have memorized it and know what you are going to do, I feel that there is no doubt.

I am personally not giving up on cryptocurrencies yet even though the market is going down. I know that in the future the market will recover and I will make some profit so just need to be patient 

1 hour ago, king khan87 said:

Of course I do not give up, but sometimes I feel the necessities of life are getting higher and higher so I need money fast, but crypto is not a job that can make money quickly but crypto is luck.

Crypto earnings not all of them depends on lucky, and sometimes it depends on lucky because you don't know what you are doing, to know what you are doing you must have knowledge.

I do not think so and have really  no plan to give up in the crypto. I have too long adventure to take in the crypto field. It is very attractive field to make money from the regular investments which does not need the enough labor and the time. 

Well, for me I will never give up on the crypto currencies. I have experience the Forex trading and I am a realistic trader. and I know this is not a quick rich scheme. It is the name of a process and process take time to complete. 

I agree with you, patience is necessary to reach our goals and the market fluctuates a lot between the top and the bottom, so staying in our place without doing anything is the biggest mistake.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

There are times where we think of quiting because of problems that we encounter but my advice don't stop because you encountered those problems. Just wait for good opportunity. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c