Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrencies give me a lot of things now and I won't give up, but in the future I am not sure, if I give up cryptocurrencies I think the reason is that I am no longer making a profit. at it too, I have not found a way to make a profit anymore.

yeah giving up is the worst thing that you will do , you wont get rich with cryptocurrency but you can atleast earn enough to fulfill your wishes , if you are not so successful in trading then simply do some more research gain more knowledge about it and go for it again , even the bad experience will teach you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You will give up if you don't learn from your mistakes.  Because this will give you clear and positive thinking especially if you lose in some trade or in scam investment. 

17 hours ago, dany1711 said:

Never i will do that,i might give up my lovelife but not cryptos.crypto is a life changing for everyone,it may not be your lucky day today,just be patient and soon your patience will pays you off.

I don't give up too. There will be mistake in everything, you have to struggle to continue

Well, you must learn a lot of experience and knowledge and if you give up easily then you can't really success crypto can really make someone rich if you are good o it is because of your self.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/15/2019 at 7:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

Yes this is true. But i did not give up ever because i was not introduced as a get rich quick in crytpo currencies field. Even when i joined there was only bitcoin currency and have minimum popularity as compared to current time. Everything needs efforts to be rich in world.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:33 PM, amd406580 said:

It is believed that 2020 will have a major influence on what will become the future of the cryptocurrency industry. ... The crypto market feeds on volatility but scammers and shady token schemes have also clouded the nascent industry....

Yes 2020 is a good year for crypto, but about scammers, if you have strong mind, you wont have to worry about them.

Some people they may give up the crypto but i do not want to leave the crypto world because its a place of pleasurement, its a place of incoming, its a place of earning knowledge, its a place of make relation with the people from different places, so i like it.                 

sometimes im just come, and do investment on potensial coins/token then leave it.

i'm only do investment when it's already on tracking like coingecko, coinmarketcap or blockfolio.

so it's minimalize getting scammed by fake project.

On 12/15/2019 at 11:17 PM, Amit01229 said:

Because Crypto can give us good earning opportunity and I believe this next generation payment concepts and also have many advantage so I'm collecting crypto and hold for long because I know crypto have grate future.

Yes i agree with you my friend Cryptotalk forum can give us good earning opportunity and i believe this next generation payment concepts and also have many advantage

Why you give up in cryptocurrency? I think because with cryptocurrency there are many ways to get income, and every day there are a new project created, so with it we get many opportunities without stop, and very profitable.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I give up using cryptocurrencies because I didn't win anything or I didn't find a good deal because patience and perseverance are the best thing to achieve the goal

I have never gave up on cryptocurrency  even when it showed me bad times on my trading and exchange, I have faced many losses but i know that bitcoin market volatile so I waited for the right time to gain some profits.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:02 PM, Uma7543 said:

I don't really no what u want to hear from people but I don't think anybody will have any reason to give up about this forum 

No body will give up, if you see people giving up there must be a big reason for that.

For the first time before i knew much about crypto currency, i loosed hope because i didn't know how i can earn and become rich like the stories behind! But when i realize that i was wrong, is there when i decided to learn more about crypto and start again.. Thanks, things are going well now so never lose hope, keep tring.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

crypto world is like any kind of market some times going up and going down 
so you need to be patient and learn when to buy and when to sell and the most important thing when to hold 
so these three cases is the core for the trading process you should practice and be expert in every one of them 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

We know about this kind of problems. Because in the crypto we know that it's manipulate by whales. Always this make us worried. And maximum time we lose our fund.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I never thought that I would become rich in crypto overnight. I have 3 years working in this field and I am trying to raise capital for trading and simply expanding it.

Failure after failure, losses after losses. When this cycle repeats more than three times, people will usually give up because they think they are wasting their times but they are wrong. The solution for preventing this annoying round is to evaluate your performance after each trade is done whether it is successful or not. In each trade, you learn some new things to avoid. Write them down on a piece of paper and try to remember them in your next trades. If you follow this procedure, your mistakes will be reduced during time.

I haven't given up and I don't think of giving up. It just a matter of time, patience and perseverance, digital currencies will appreciate and will be widely accepted. Then only those who took the risk of investing might enjoy this offer

I don't understand these people either, why did you start doing this at all? If you start to do something, then do it to the end, without giving up.

I have never particular up in the earth of cryptocurrency I will be here in any envisage for the reason that in essence everybody who tries will undeniably not deceive the results, I enclose achieved domino effect flush although here is trivial that I be able to feel.

the cryptocurrencies is interesting because every day news alcoins come out that promote new profits when buying tokens or ICOS and this is what sometimes attracts us a lot because we think we can make money by trading or investing.